Why arent you buying ETH right now...

Why arent you buying ETH right now ? the reason it's crashing is because most of exchanges have temporarily disables deposit/withdraw of bitcoin, it will instantly corret itself up once it's back to normal.

Other urls found in this thread:

tradingview.com/chart/ETHUSD/M9sunvwu-ETHERKEKS-ETERNALLY-AND-UNEQUIVOCALLY-BTFO/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I meant "deposit/withdraw of ether" ofc

or it could be the that status showed that the shit is clogged

People don't believe that the transaction network is capable of Big Boy League work.

And I say this as someone who is heavily invested in it.

I am.

I only wish I could have known to go all fucking in at $20 for this juicy dip.

I was a serious bag holder. I got out. Ive been having a bad feeling about it due to ICOs, but the blockchain being so blogged down really left a bad taste in my mouth. I probably won't be investing in eth any further

I just sold nearly $150K worth after I saw it dipped to $14. Can you imagine if it stayed there? ETH is finished.

are you retarded? LUL

we are going to see ETH in two digits realm soon enough

No u.
I've also sold. Got out at .13btc got in at .41btc. It's been a fun ride but anyone who's been doing this more than months knows the ETH money party is over and everyone's going to start selling.

Waiting for it to crash to 200-250$

Why is there so much FUD. Eth isn't read yet but the scaling problems will be fixed in the upcoming updates eventually

Lmao

kek

When you're the top dog, you get a lot of haters, and many of those "haters" are just people trying to get in at a lower price.

Tried to withdraw 2 ETH from GDAX to Bittrex.
>ETH Balance is 0
>No record of the withdrawl
>RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I just sold most of my ETH, should I can back in during the dip?

> Coinbase is down for maintence

> Wire transfer to Gemini still hasn't come through

> Bittrex funds tied up in ANS

haha, you wish. new ath by friday. screenshot this

excuse me but did ethereum drop 96%? that would quite effectively wipe out quite leveraged positiouns out there lol

>Please note that all ETH based tokens are offline waiting for the ethereum network backlog to clear.
So when is the backlog gonna clear? This is a shitcoin with no actual real world use isnt it?

you got liquidated because of your margin long position, shit dipped at 13$
>

I'm buying with fucking rent money right now

Withdraw as in move the ETH to Bittrex not Withdrawl to fiat.

>too busy getting cucked by eth to realise ANS is mooning

>375
>mooning

How the fuck am i suppose to buy the dip when they disable shit as soon as theres big movement wtf

bought more at $300. meh

Someone dumped 39k ETH from the genesis block

Blockchain Technology... the future according to Scam Artists.

Holy Shit!

nice

Status fucked the network up so bad, that people have no lost confidence in it.

BTC is expensive, but at least it's reliable and still functions properly with increased demand (albeit with a tx backlog).

what does tihs mena

Why are prices different between bittrex and coin markets cap

Someone filled every single buy order available at once, dropping the price to 8 cents.

Because it's fucking decentralized market.

coinmarketcap uses an aggregate of dozens of different exchanges

I bought a status, seems it's worth 5.7 times than ICO price in future etherium

I sold all my Ethereum based ICOs / tokens or whatever and put it into Antshares. I have some ETH still. I think they will figure it out, but I don't like the ETH system. Its not as longterm as bitcoin. Somebody will create a better ETH type platform.

Zoom out, user. Bad idea.

It's virtually the same as the recovery from 250 to 350 on the 15th

early holder panicked and did not think this through lmao

Best chart ever:
tradingview.com/chart/ETHUSD/M9sunvwu-ETHERKEKS-ETERNALLY-AND-UNEQUIVOCALLY-BTFO/

BTC is dead. Simon Parkes said so.

> obscure

Idiot