Retarded ICO holder sells 39k ETH from the genesis block using a market sell

>Retarded ICO holder sells 39k ETH from the genesis block using a market sell
>Instantly fulfills every single buy order available at once
>Tanking the price to 8 cents

Other urls found in this thread:

coindesk.com/13-ethereum-ether-prices-plunge-2500-gdax-exchange-flash-crash/
bitslog.wordpress.com/2013/04/17/the-well-deserved-fortune-of-satoshi-nakamoto/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WHY WOULD AN ICO HAVE ACCESS TO THE GENESIS ADDRESS?

Can he do it one more time?

what ico is this

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING?

Ethereum

serves them right for being an idiot

He's one lucky bastard, but as dumb as a bunny. Got way less profit, and spoiled life for others.

The irony is, he didn't suffer much. Those liquidated bagholders did.

my guess is this person wanted to cash out but used a market order instead of limit....

could be some dead teenagers estate lawyers trying to cash him out and fucked up royally, who knows

This. Vitalik got some splainin to do

it just keeps getting better and better

it was one of those ICOs who just cashed out while you fags are holding those tokens
he bought a lambo is less than 5 minutes

oh the autistic kid cashed out LOL here comes another fork

What is Genesis block?

coins the autistic russian kid created

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?? CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN THIS TO ME?????

i literally have no clue what you guys are talking about. did the price of eth crash? or did someone just buy all the waiting orders with a shitton of eth? or???

Oops.

Somebody sold 39K worth of ETH by buying up all the buy orders. Making the last order 10 cents. Market crashes that way

Kek. Fuckin nigger

oh shit. so some lucky fuck had his order fulfilled at 10 cents?

goddamn it

Can you not comprehend what he said?

Someone who bought at the Ethereum ICO dumped their shit.

Also wtf coindesk.com/13-ethereum-ether-prices-plunge-2500-gdax-exchange-flash-crash/

But wasn't it 13$ the lowest point????

She looks like that black cooling guy ive seen so many memes of

literally what happened. African studies in charge of economics

That is me
Derp
I thoight he meant recent ICO's
Got it
Why the fuck, tho?

let's meme the slav to reverse the blockchain like last time

GDAX shows volume at that point at 8k?

And now you're telling me it was 39k dumped?

What is true now god damn it

Probably not all of it got sold because it literally ate through all buys in a matter of 5 seconds.

I see 8k too

Coinbase vol is shit

But he could have bought 1000 lambo if he was smart.

THE FIRST OF MANY GENESIS SELLS
RIP DETH FAGGOTS

30k genesis down 59,700,000 to go

>mfw placing huge buy order on $20 per ETH now and waiting for it to happen again

>mfw I wanted to use that technique after last week crash but € market doesn't have that kind of shit

MY STOPS!!

REEEEEE

Genesis is the first book of the Jewish Bible, the Torah. Bancor is Jews. This was Bancor.

just had this thought, what would happen to the entire crypto scene if satoshi nakamoto just cashed out some coins from genesis block

it must be really sad for him to be the richest person in the world but unable to cash a cent

I get the feeling he wasn't motivated by money. Either because he's actually a government agency or because he believes in his project more than materialism.
Think about it, is it better to buy expensive toys or to change the world and remain anonymous while doing so.
He's smart enough he must lead an upper middle class life without Bitcoin. Might even have mined some on an alternate identity.

Folks, this wasn't a mistake, it's called price manipulation. Someone is dumping cheap ether to cause others to panic sell. Then, once prices are low, they buy the dip.

check btc-e EUR/BTC market
A similar thing happened in 12/2013 and BTC rose to unreal high levels because somebody just dropped 1 Million Euro into a relative illiquid exchange pair at the time.

He has 1m coins and if you look at the blockchain transactions you can see that his address has never spent any coins. probably lost his key or died. He's also worth less than 2.5b with that many coins.

link?

people with millions of dollars got millions of dollars because dumb shit like this doesnt enter their brain

bitslog.wordpress.com/2013/04/17/the-well-deserved-fortune-of-satoshi-nakamoto/

I'm not sure if it would be enough, but I bet he could alleviate a lot of the panic if he sends like 95% of everything he takes out to a burn address.

Tell user why this 39k Sell happened. What can it mean. Speculate!

Yeah guys

Enron and Madoff are good investments. People fudding about them are just low IQ

BUY BUY BUY ETH