Cryptos too volatile, need other ways to make money besides wagecucking. suggestions?

cryptos too volatile, need other ways to make money besides wagecucking. suggestions?

You need goyim to wagecuck for you.

lmao, the only truth

this. nothing better in this world than goyim working for you and you gaining the laurels

Crypto

Still stupid goyim loosing money that goes into your pocket

Try stocks your old fart

HYIP

Either u take a risk and come out big or u play it safe and slow earning no dough

HOPP MDIWBTYYYSTYASRLMAOYC

Hold, don't panic sell, watch the whales, and buy the fucking dip you idiot

You could take a look at online marketing, but there's a learning curve there with lots of pitfalls

How do you buy the dip if you never sell?

How do i know you dont have a job?

accumulate funds elsewhere

You just liquidate your position using gdax or btc-e fiat ltc/usd. You sell at the top and patiently wait for the bottom or a margin you're happy with before buying back in

nigger you got me

If you grt caught out of position then you wait for the price to go back up. It always goes back up unless there's bad news. Consider it a penalty for not choosing correctly. Just never sell for less than you bought and you won't lose money. Also don't chase coins. Pick one and stick with it unless you are 100% sure. But if you're low on funds play it conservative till you're bigger.

>cryptos too volatile
So what? volatile means quick gains as well as quick loses. The crypto world isn't the stock market, this shit is so young all you need to do is hold.

Hey Veeky Forums I'm a little new to this whole thing but I get the basic idea of buy low sell high. I guess I'm just more confused on where you all buy and sell the crypto, as well as what resources/websites/management apps to use.

Any pros willing to help a complete noob learn how to get started?

Pleasure old men for money.

no its buy high sell low.

this should be obvious