Right after coinbase updated their twitter page to celebrate GAY PRIDE a homophobe sold all his ETH and caused the...

Right after coinbase updated their twitter page to celebrate GAY PRIDE a homophobe sold all his ETH and caused the crash of 2017.

Other urls found in this thread:

preview.ibb.co/hezhxk/sfgayprideweek.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Faggots.

fuck coinbase never using them again

I'm legit going to stop using coinbase now.

Why can't companies be neutral? Why do they need to show 'pride'?

Just do nothing, say nothing. Fucking liberalism infects everything.

Confirms faggots ruin everything.
Also, places like coinbase should stay apolitical.

Is that why it's trading at around 300? It's time to buy.

>Virtue signalling

I am hard right

I am hard

So can you buy and sell ETH anywhere but coinbase right now? Or is ETH kill world wide?

This is old news. Coinbase has been sucking dicks for ages.

Time to buy ETH then.
It'll get a bigger bump by being in more stable hands

Best theory yet
Can't wait for /x/ to bring in Saturn somehow

>I'm legit going to stop using coinbase now.
nice virtue signalling

What gay pride week looks like in SF...

preview.ibb.co/hezhxk/sfgayprideweek.jpg

Supporters often bring their young children to the celebration as well...

Wait they support the gays? Gonna get the fuck out now

#MAGA

That is the opposite of virtue signaling, you mong

Good. Fuck gays

No, the opposite of virtue signalling would be indifference to political causes and focusing on what exchange has the best fees/tx times/volume/price spreads

he is broadcasting the fact that he won't use a service because it disagrees with his moral values and that he is a better person for doing so, this is textbook virtue signalling

if he wasn't virtue signalling he would follow his own advice and >do nothing, say nothing

It's somewhere in the middle, the fact that he's telling us about it like he's a better person makes it virtue signaling, but dropping a service just on the basis that you don'tl ike virtue signaling regardless of the opinions (wether you agree or not) they display isn't virtue signaling per se.

What video is this from? I've never seen him this happy

disgusting act of getting more fags to the whole game, make them faggot normies regret playing shit they don't understand

underrated

>but dropping a service just on the basis that you don'tl ike virtue signaling regardless of the opinions (wether you agree or not) they display isn't virtue signaling per se.
it's still virtue-signalling, just virtue signalling to the Veeky Forums crowd about how anti-virtue signalling you are

>virtue signaling

I don't personally care about the gay pride shit but holy fuck, how much of a corporate asslicker do you have to be to shame a consumer for boycotting a company for literally any reason they want?

>muh boycotts
where do you think we are? why do you think Veeky Forums has any interest in your morality boycotts? this board is about making money my dude, not your /pol/ crusade

Crypto is the largest sjw circlejerk in existence

top kek, fucking faggots.

I'm on a board inhabited by NEETs who hold their life savings of less than $500 in shitcoins.

Though I suppose spouting alt-right garbage is edgy and 'in' right now.

He is counter signaling