Was he even taken seriously or was it just a roleplaying club?

Was he even taken seriously or was it just a roleplaying club?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q-PlqqK9B9Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

roleplaying club. He never did anything other than give a few speechs here and there and the moment any communist shitheads offered any resistance, he would run away.

He also never held any real power and was a completely inept politician. A true testament to what a farce Fascist noble hierarchy is. For instance, he met with a big time British business man in order to secure some money in his little warchest. But he blew the whole thing when he went on an unprovoked 20 min rant about jews...even though the businessman was a jew literally named Israel. That story about sums up that patheticness of Mosley and British Fagism

This is the difference between the rest of the world and the G*rmans. G*rmans are too autistic to realize Hitler was just roleplaying and they all wanted to LARP along with him.

>larping is bad

Also, it makes no sense since Britain won WW1 and didnt have the great "WE'VE BEEN FUCKED OVER!" narrative Hitler had.

there's nothing at all wrong with some healthy anti communist stances

Only taken seriously by the Daily Mail, but nobody else.

Why does the guy on the right wear a penis brooch?

This sounds decidedly unbiased.

Of course he was taken seriously. The Legion and NCR fought 2 whole wars over what he built and helped preserve, and both took extreme measures to have him killed.

Veeky Forums af

Mosley and his goobers were set to go on a march through some portion of London (I believe). Agitators paid by the USSR objected to this. So what did Mosely friends do? No one showed up to the march except the Communists, and the Fascists just marched through the area the next day.

There's a plaque up hailing the heroic victory of the USSR agents where the "battle" took place.

Its a fasces and two stars

DOES ANYONE HERE KNOW WHO DESIGNED THE "BRITISH UNION OF FASCISTS" UNIFORMS?

>"Faggot" derives from the Latin word fagus, or "beech tree." Beeches were sacred to Jupiter, and there was a highly respected school of priests who would sit in beech groves and derive oracles from the sound of the wind in the leaves. Like all Roman priesthoods, they were bound by very strict taboos; this priesthood had to abstain from sex with any female while serving as an oracle. Because such a rule was less onerous to someone with little interest in women, it is believed that this priesthood attracted many homosexual men.

>"Fascist" is a modern Italian form of earlier Latin fagotto (I think I have the form right), literally meaning "little beech" and used to describe a beech twig. A bundle of beech twigs tied together was called a fascis, Latin for "bundle"; such bundles were frequently used to represent the god Jupiter. Early in the Roman Empire, the fasces (note the slightly different spelling) became a symbol of the state's power, with government officials having the right to carry them in formal processions. Outside the traditional boundaries of the city of Rome, fasces included an axe, indicating that the magistrate had the power to decide life or death cases; within Rome, the axe was removed except for those used by the Emperor.

>From fagotto, through Middle French fagot (bundle of sticks), we get the English word "faggot" to mean a bundle of sticks and latter, a bundle used specifically as kindling (which is where British English gets "fag" to mean a cigarette, ie a smoldering twig of tobacco.) The combining of "bundle of sticks" and "homosexual" into the same word appears around the middle of the 15th century, rejoining two different meanings of the same original word.

Mosley probably got his mum to make them for him and his friends

You're talking about Cable Street and that is litterally the opposite of what happened.

Sorry reality doesn't match up to your stormfag revisionism

It was probably stylized after the Italian black shirts

Who was mosleys yes man?

1. I DOUBT IT; THEY DO NOT SEEM SIMILAR AT ALL.

2. I WANT TO KNOW WHO DESIGNED THEM, NOT BY WHAT THEY WERE INSPIRED.

Me encanta tu autismo hermano, eres sin duda el mejor poster de Veeky Forums

those baggy pants look like shit
I can't believe the Italians let fucking Anglos savages come up with a better uniform than them

Thats the 30s for you.

There wasn't a single Italian blackshirt uniform. They wore slimmer pants as well

Wow, some real examples of the Aryan superman there.

agreed. wish they won

They look like a fucking Veeky Forums meetup

I see you care more for style than practicality. typical pleb.

fascism is "aestetics: the ideology" so of course style is more important

no wonder it failed so horribly

t. "rationalist" pleb

British people STILL LARP as fascists

What a crock of shite

do the etymology research on your own if you don't believe

fascism comes from fasces
faggot goes to phakelos

gtfo with your foolishness

Those are *glos

""male homosexual," 1914, American English slang, probably from earlier contemptuous term for "woman" (1590s), especially an old and unpleasant one, in reference to faggot (n.1) "bundle of sticks,"

Those are fencing outfits.

They didn't even have weapons

>faggot goes to phakelos
I believe fascis and φάkελος resemble each other due to a share Proto-Indo-European root, but both fascism and faggot are ultimately descended from the Latin, not the Greek.

Plus he didn't serve on the front lines at all in ww1. More like 35 miles behind them with his cushy desk job.

>everyone who disagrees with me is a stormfag
If they didn't ban people for disagreeing I'd tell you I disagree then explain to you another website which I believe you would find yourself more at ease browsing. But I can't do that. So I agree with you. Stormfag revisionism, which is obviously what the other user was engaging is, is totally detached from reality.

Just in terms of larpiness, about equivalent to the extreme left in the US today. you know, the "resist" types, antifa and such.

Mosley was first in the sixteenth Lancers and fought on the Western front from all accounts. After being transferred to the RFC and crashing his plane he went back to his old regiment where he passed out at his post during the battle of Loos due to his earlier injuries in the crash. He had a few inches taken off his leg after this and walked with a slight limp the rest of his life. Where have you read that he just had a desk job?

so pretty larpy then.

>He had a few inches taken off his leg after this and walked with a slight limp the rest of his life

how does that even work?

In the plane crash his leg was injured. He didn't let it fully recover before he went back to his regiment because he felt that he should have been with them. After being relieved he went back to England where surgeons operated on his leg. I don't know exactly what it was because to my knowledge its not been stated. But I've seen him being described after as having one leg shorter than the other and having to be fitted with differing shoes?

Google dot com

Please stop typing in capital letters, it seems very gaudy.

>Was he even taken seriously
He was taken seriously enough that they threw him in fucking prison over free speech

Wasn't taken seriously by anyone but the butthurt Jews when he marched through their streets, still made some good predictions about how Britain had sold out its workers to Indians and Pakis

anglo fascist larping is literally patrician tier. Nobody dies and and it's AESTHETICS af

Italians were (and wore) brownshirts. Not black. Only anglos like getting BLACKED.

A lot of them were field grey

Most indians and pakis arrived in the 50s and 60s, many coming to escape India fucking their own shit up or to escape idi amin gassing the poojew ; their numbers were actually fairly abysmal in the 20s and 30s. His prediction memes were literally him being lucky as fuck.

Well actually what he talked about was India becoming a manufacturing center and white proles being cucked by it, which was totally correct

ah fair enough, I thought it was meant in regards to immigration and muh white genocide. Well, global capitalism is a bitch.

Well, it was kind of both honestly, still seems eery to hear this shit from a LARPer in the 30's though
youtube.com/watch?v=q-PlqqK9B9Y

It's a turtle neck and black trousers. It's not exactly some difficult thing to think up.

Source on that story? Sounds funny if true.

sounds like contemporary alt-right lol

Moseley had presence, something the modern alt-right sorely lacks

Mosley wasen't really an antisemite tho, he was just larping to gain the stormfag vote.
he was more like the Mussolini type fascist then the nazi type

>Milo offers proveliege scholarship to someone with 777777777
>the post was just quoting hitler calling the Jews nomads and bacteria
Believable worlds?

does this look like someone trying to roleplay to you, user? does it?

This is the Italians we're talking about, I don't think practicality was high on their list

he looks like a knockoff Bond villain

nice

you should see his party symbol

>mussolini wearing a pair of loafers

>manlet
what did his height mean by this?

Wew sounds like the Current Year