How much longer do you think we have until the bots kill day trading crypto just like they did with the stock exchange?

How much longer do you think we have until the bots kill day trading crypto just like they did with the stock exchange?

gl

implying this isn't already a nationstate tier bot trading war simply pumping and dumping every coin there is in as a move to extract huge amounts of cash from the underground economy and rogue states

if this actually does happen everything will get a lot more expensive before it reaches its end state

this is one huge botnet sweeping our precious fiat into btc through "altcoin" fluctuations.

We are retarded.

>precious fiat

yfw bots automate the redistribution of wealth and we no longer focus on acquiring wealth during our lifetime. instead we spend our days increasing our knowledge and imagining realities far beyond scarcity thinking

hold me

for that to happen the prices would have to skyrocket while all of the companies that do algo/hf shit buy up enough crypto to make it worth their while.

They already did.

if the first world just went back to farming and collecting rainwater with a small percentage in tech, it would be like that. most people would start a drug habit and build gundams.

>most people would start a drug habit

> thinks religion is responsible for morality
> thinks wage slavery enforces a sense of purpose

In the 90s all the commodities where going up and you could just throw a dart and make all kinds of money. Then that all came to and end and you'd either give it all back or have to learn how to trade.

Since forever in Canada all you do is own a house and you're making money, it's the biggest fucking meme going. I can't wait until our housing market goes to shit. I don't care how much it affects our dollar, it's out of control.

Anyone has a private bot? Any tips?
I'm currently coding one based on moving average - just looking at the charts I'm sure there is profit to be made. Maybe I'm wrong....?! Will simulate trading tomorrow and then I know. Also I'm new to crypto and I didn't test any bot out there yet.

I'm looking into making my own too, you should take a loot at bollinger bands.
I'm not well versed in python so the coding part takes some time for me.

The worst part is deciding when to trigger buying or selling. My bot is nearly set up but I can't for the life of me come up with any market predictions algorithms based on what I have which would give me an edge. I'm a great coder but for heavily math based stuff like this my minds shits itself.

10 If market=high then buy
20 if market=low then sell
30 goto 10

>look at bollinger bands
Thanks will do. I've noticed it, but no clue how to use it.

Did you look into moving average? On Poloniex for example the yellow line is the simple moving average SMA. The blue line is the exponential moving average EMA. If the EMA crosses SMA = buy. For sell it's reverse. A better strategy for selling might be to sell when the gap between EMA & SMA closes, or in case they run in parallel with slight downtrend etc...

Well at least it should be possible to buy the slow uptrending coins while not observing the market. Much easier than doing manually.

Wish it were that simple

That's actually a great idea, i'll be looking into it

Sorry it's reverse: blue = SMA

>tfw open Senate hearings on memecoin trading by year-end