How? How did this very simple man become the face of evil? And why did he do all those things he did?

How? How did this very simple man become the face of evil? And why did he do all those things he did?

History is written by the victors. If he just stopped after the Anschluss and Sudetenland he would probably be thought of as one of the greatest German leaders ever known. Also holocaust probably would have never happened as they were spending millions of reich marks to relocate the Jews to palestine. A shame he went completely autistic over Danzig

Hitler is a symbol of modern barbarism. He proved that modern civilization can be as violent and evil as the barbarians of the past.

>the exterminator cleared the rats out of my attic, what a fucking barbarian amaright?

Memes and rumors. Palestine was never his goal. The Haavara Agreement was allowed for economic reasons. Only 60,000 Jews migrated to Palestine in the span of 6-7 years. And there were only 500,000 Jews in Germany. How would they deport more than 3 million Polish Jews to Palestine?

If they never invaded Poland why would they care about polands jews.

Are you a Nazi? How can you call livin human beings rats? Most of the Jews killed during WW2 weren't even German Jews so it wasn't his "attic".

Endless fucking Hitler threads

Rename this board to /hit/ already and drop the pretense

Living space was one of Hitler's main goals. He didn't invade Czechoslovakia because of Jews.

>gypsies
>humans

c'mon now...

The Holocaust

face of modern evil. Before him it was Napoleon, if anything he was the Jesus of evil doers. He died so Evil had a face and everyone can have a common hatred.
Now adays Man kind does not really have that face to fill in for Hitler. Most know of his case but Its not like anyone alive today was alive when he was and so Evil is open to the world.
Sure we have groups like Isis and people like Kimmy over in North Korea, but do these people kill millions? No... so instead we blame our own leaders for being the faces of evil hence peoples hatred for Barack Obama (I'll-bomb-ya) and his drone campaign on isis. As well as the French President and other Western leaders. Even Putin isn't as evil as Hitler or his predecessors like Stallin who was arguably more Evil than Hitler was.
But anywho we know Hitler to be as Evil obviously for the attempted genocide. His motives? well in my mind its pic related. You put any guy in a high chair who is just crazy enough to do something with power without consequence and they think theyre God. Happens all the time. Ceaser, China's emperors, Pharaohs, Kings, All the above.

>What is Nambia
The former colonies would have made great living space for Germans. Shame the Eternal Anglo had to gobble up all of Germany's colonies for her ill fated Empire.

Hitler wanted Russian land. Which is actually kinda smart if he succeeded. Russia was so ideal because of its access to the world.
But of course he was a mad man and if it was at all possible for Hitler to win all these battles and take over the western alliance as well as Russia then there is no way Rebellions wouldn't have happened as soon as this was accomplished.
If you ask me a modern day Empire has no real name. A Modern day Empire is an invisible one that is influenced by culture change as well as political. American Hegemony and political influence across the globe throughout the late 20th, and early 21st century even to this day has all the characteristics of an Empire. of course we know, that this Empire does not all fly one flag and so hence the invisible part.

To further my argument we should look at Hitler. He called his empire the Third Reich and wanted to establish Germany as New Rome. But even before America was involved France already had a strong resistance movement. Italy overthrew their dictator as soon as they could get a chance.
Empires prior to the cold war had been styled the same exact way for thousands of years. Since the very oldest empires and the first empire to ever be established it has been the same style. 1 nation, 1 people, and 1 leader or political affiliation. And thats just the thing. If one person with one face comes up and establishes an empire there will always be those who oppose that one person. That is why Empires today will never succeed unless they are styled in a different way where they let the country have their own life but in the end all that country wants to do is be just like that empire.

>he doesn't like jews
>must be a natsee
Bruh

Victims of the Holocaust included children and other innocents who posed no threat to the German society. It would be like setting off a suitcase nuke in the middle of a crowded city and expecting people to be thankful "because some of the people who were killed were criminals".

"I believe today that my conduct is in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator."

He was more of a sick freak and less of an "evil monster," in my book. He shat himself on more than 1 occasion as an adult and was gay. He was also very narcissistic and probably enjoyed the sight, smell, and feeling of his own shit against his skin and in his pants.

He also had a not-so-micro hypospadias cock, which really made him weird! More boys are born on a Friday the 13th than have such a dick, and even fewer have exactly 1 ball.

Can you even imagine anyone getting off by pooping himself, let alone a monorchic with a hypospadias cock? That's what happens when God gives you over unto VILE AFFECTIONS!!! See Romans 1.

He became the face of evil to most westerners because his genocide was partly based on race, and nobody had ever done that on an industrial scale before. Of course, Mao and Stalin both slaughtered millions and were also devoid of some of Hitler's basic humanities (he liked dogs and genuinely cared about some people, even though it was based on racism and collectivism, for instance. Contrast this with Stalin who was a genuine psychopath with no empathy for even the life of his son). But since white guilt and race are the only thing on half of our societies' minds, Hitler comes off as more evil because he hated certain ethnic groups.

They were all evil reprobates!!!

>Hitler comes off as more evil because he hated certain ethnic groups

So did Stalin. Hitler comes off as evil because his evil was ideologic, while Stalin's was pragmatic (altough his pragmatic choices were not always the smart ones) and he ruled Russia (which didn't had exactely high moral standards to begin with).

Because he was a dumb cuck who burnt down a continent because of his inferiority complex

>hitler wanted russian land
where in all of his work does he say that?

Unternehmen Barbarossa

I'd say Adolf Hitler is definitely tame compared to Joseph Stalin. I'm not denying the Holocaust but by that logic, Americans ought to be the "face of evil" due to the use of Nuclear Weapons and their after-effects.

guys my homeschooled autistic brothers watched the greatest story never told wut do?

>They (the Jews) work more effectively against us, than the enemy's armies. They are a hundred times more dangerous to our liberties and the great cause we are engaged in... It is much to be lamented that each state, long ago, has not hunted them down as pest to society and the greatest enemies we have to the happiness of America.

Why does no one seem to give a flying F about the fact that, in all likelihood, Hitler, Stalin, Churchill, Roosevelt, and all the other world leaders of the time most likely "fouled" or soiled themselves at least once during their time in power? Why does no one ever explore such topics in books about them?

Heil Shitler!

This was Heil-larious!!!

It's funny because you're stuck in a paradox.

You can't ever let Hitler fade from the mind of the filthy goyim. But every time you bring him up you remind the goyim that jews made someone so angry that becoming a monster was the only solution.

What a paradox.

I'll bet pooping on himself was especially embarrassing, since most babies of his day were out of their cloth diapers by age 2, unlike the kids of today who can be well over 3 if they're boys.

The only rats that were cleared were the millions of Germans, unfortunately it didn't take long for them to rebound.

>be dumb kid from dysfunctional family
>mother dies, all alone
>dreams of being an artist dashed
>end up homeless
>hear about Lueger and Schönerer going on about the Jews but don't think it is a big deal
>ww1 starts
>sign up
>you now have status and purpose
>get praised for the first time since your mother died
>war is tough but good
>Germany capitulates after uprisings in germany led by commies with mostly Jewish leadership
>probably going to end up a useless piece of shit again
>nope, you find purpose in politics

Fuck out with your ABDL fetish already holy shit

Something tells me Wulf may have enjoyed pooping on himself...especially if it got all over his "little" hypospadias cock and ball!

There's more threads about Napoleon 2bh

Once the shit is on you you might as well enjoy it for a while. You're gonna have to shower and wash eventually regardless of whether you do it immediately or after a hour of feeling it ooze around.

Hitler was the most famous coprophile in history!!!!!!! He was also gay and narcissistic. Why would he NOT like to inspect his own shit?

>Stalin became immortal

All he wanted for Christmas was some clean underwear without skid marks.

If Hitler had worn tidy whities this is how they would have looked after just 1 hour when his IBS was acting up. The painkillers made it to where he couldn't always feel the urge in time to make it to the toilet, lock the door, and remove all his clothes. So did his Parkinson's disease.

He was probably the last person to truly oppose the NWO but he went a little over the top & decided to do it through their people, I don't condone what he did but there will never be another uprising, we are all doomed.

>"The struggle between the people and the hatred amongst them is being nurtured by very specific interested parties. It is a small, rootless, international clique that is turning the people against each other, that does not want them to have peace... It is the people who are at home both nowhere and everywhere, who do not have anywhere a soil on which they have grown up, but who live in Berlin today, in Brussels tomorrow, Paris the day after that, and then again in Prague or Vienna or London, and who feel at home everywhere. They are the only ones who can be addressed as international, because they conduct their business everywhere, but the people cannot follow them."

What did he mean by this?

Simple

George wuz a natsi