YOU CUNTS MADE ME LOSE HALF A MILLION DOLLARS OF MY INHERITANCE FROM MY PARENTS! THATS THE LAST TIME I LISTEN TO YOU...

YOU CUNTS MADE ME LOSE HALF A MILLION DOLLARS OF MY INHERITANCE FROM MY PARENTS! THATS THE LAST TIME I LISTEN TO YOU FAGS

Larp

nice larp faggot

kek
should have bought WAVES

I mean yeah, probably considering you don't have any money left. I hate to break it to you, but you have to take responsibility for your own actions.

you don't even have half a million dollars

unless it's monopoly money you faggot

Take responsibility for you own actions

poorfag

HAHAHAHAHA

If you honestly lost $500,000 USD investing, you are actually retarded and should seriously contemplate using the other $500,000 to buy my Ark bags.

IT'S NOT TOO LATE

BUY ANTS QUICKLY RIGHT NOW WITH WHATEVER YOU HAVE LEFT, IT'S GOING TO MOON

would you feel better if I sent you some wojaks op

FUCK OFF. IM NOT WASTING ANY MORE MONEY ON THESE SHITTY COINS.

Don't invest what you can't lose... I mean, even investing 5k to 10k is good enough, man.

Wow OP, post your btc account so I can give you 1 btc. That's pretty bad luck dude. Maybe you can make it back with it.

wojaks make everything better.

Post proof you larper

THANK YOU. OUT OF ALL OF BIZ YOU ARE THE FIRST NICE PERSON. YOU DIDNT MAKE ME BUY ANY BEANCOIN EITHER.

14SnC6NHw1fMkaxhnc3AZVKqJXVesJ5UTP

The same thing happened to me recently, but I have the rope already tied... I came to terms with killing myself, but one BTC could give me hope:
1FGuvAVR92JxwJL5jyc9J8Ltm4ghr4YppK

thanks. I have 1 senior dog that no one wants to help either, and i Have to get her food

>OP reads this post and buys ANT instead of ANS
>loses the rest of his inheritance

Are you 100% sure it will moon?

So that means your parents are dead? Good.

Pity I'm just as much of a larper as you.

Wait, you lost half a million dollars - on bit bean??

Why dont you fucking hold it for the next pump??

>MADE ME
can we make you do a barrel roll? good boi

I literally gained 20% in 2 days listening to Veeky Forums
whats wrong with yoU?

I lost $900. Cryptocurrency is a scam.

for every 100k gained there are 100 losers 1000k down

Triple dubs. Witnessed

Ant is kind of actually decent tho and might go somewhere

user, was it antshares?

This

Guess what the guy who made 100k did? He held as all the dumb faggots daytraded and panic sold.

dude, just delete system 32 and reverse the trades

OP larping aside, how the fuck are you stupid faggots losing money? Every day there are 50 threads posted by victims of the latest PnD shitcoin. If you had bought (and held you shitcoin gambling retards) ETH in April you would already be so far in the green that bloody days like today won't cause you to lose an ounce of sleep.

If you don't have the stomach to day trade then don't you morons. Nobody is losing you money but yourself by endlessly chasing shitcoins and larping about moon mission. I seriously hope I'm autistic and missing an obvious ebin troll here because this is getting fucking pathetic.

I'm pretty sure he's just havin' a laugh, but there are a truckload of retards on here who I'm sure are being sincere.

WAVES is the future of crypto...

This. How are there so many threads like this?? I could have fucked up every trade so far and still be in the green because of BTC's rising dollar value.

margin