If God exists...

If God exists, then why does he create beings of such extraordinary beauty when we will never get the chance to fuck them?

Does he wish us to suffer?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jARp24AJWLk
youtube.com/watch?v=JCuqR2l4Ztk
youtube.com/watch?v=IUtFTd4vfJI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because he Created beautiful Chads to fuck them.

You were made to autistically worship him

& Humanities was a mistake.

The sad reality.

I guess that's why the muslims put towels on them

To God a woman is just a thing and that beauty your simian brain is concucting doesnt exist in the mind of God.

smart desu

what are you talking about, gods have been impregnating humans since time immemorial

>we will never get the chance to fuck them

by 'we' who do you mean? She gets regularly fucked by dozens of different men every day.

>Does he wish us to suffer?
She got a massive breast reduction, so yes

>if god then why come no GF?

Truly the philosophical problem of our age.

Holly shit !!!!, I worked in the factory that made those exact white baskets in the back, what a fuckin small world. Happy to know it went to her.

youtube.com/watch?v=jARp24AJWLk

if someone posts sauce, I will donate $3 to your preferred charity

the creator is a fool that dosent even know what hes doing

She is low test and small framed. She will only produce numale sons. Do not impregnate.

>pagan stories

Because beauty is subjective and literally any human could be found attractive by someone. You just have bad luck. Inb4
>b-but
There are people who want to fuck babies, toddlers, old people, corpses, anthromorphized animals, normal animals, people who are the same sex as they are, hyper fatties, anorexic people, women on their period, etc. etc. Also, and /d/ in general.

this

Attractiveness ≠ Beauty
Wanting to fuck something ≠ Beauty

They're very, very closely related, often match for people and OP explicitly mentioned fucking them.

You're retarded. I have a fat fetish and I know what beauty is. Fetishism is dirty and impure (as is sexual attraction in general) and shouldn't be mistaken for sober tastes

Because it's in our imagination, both god and some other human being being "fuckable".

t. person with no weird fetishes

Are you very, very close to wanting to fuck a sunrise?

Oh who am I kidding, you're going to say yes just to be funny.

sadly she got a breast reduction

who the fuck is that girl

sauce

Attractiveness and beauty are both subjective.

I NEED TO KNOW IF SHE HAS NUDES FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF FAPPING. GIVE IT TO ME FAGGOT OP

In humans they are based on symmetry and secondary sex characteristics such as clear skin and healthy eyes hair and teeth.

who is this grille

Gonna need a sauce

If god exists how come for every white girl there are 5 indian 5 chinese and 3 african girls.

>what is evolution
>what is sexual selection
>what is nature doing a great job of weeding out beta faggots from reproducing

Brainlet theists btfo yet again

I've come to the conclusion that God is in fact a bully. The ultimate bully.

youtube.com/watch?v=JCuqR2l4Ztk

youtube.com/watch?v=IUtFTd4vfJI
skip to the last 10 seconds
>mfw

WHYYYYYYYYYYY

Why would she do that?

NOOOOOOOOO

These """"people"""" are allowed to vote

niggas she would've looked like the hunchback of notre dame in her 40's when keeping her titties big

What happened? Ain't gonna bother watching

>blonde
>extraordinary beauty