Buy $CRW and $DCR NOW faggots, this shit has been tipped by Romano

Buy $CRW and $DCR NOW faggots, this shit has been tipped by Romano

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RNR_0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

holy fuck. decred at 42$?
i just sold that fucker a week ago....

It's not too late to buy back in, 10x over next few months. This is one of the few shitcoins that actually has a solid basis for being worth something. Worth having a bit in shite like BitBean but this is really going places

he was right about lomocoin. That thing fucking 3x'd from when I bought it and it's still trending up.

>out of these coins which would you sell to buy crw and dcr?
>sc
>sys
>ltc
>ark
>lbc

ark for sure, it's been pretty stagnant lately so you can sell it, make more gains and buy more ark later

Just sold LTC to buy CRW and DCR. (0.2 BTC each). Gonna buy back LTC with ETH in eight hours.

Who the fuck is Romano?

Papa Romano?

I want some fucking breadsticks with sauce.

twitter.com/RNR_0

Some twitter whale who somehow thinks his speesal coin will be revolutionary. He comes on Veeky Forums only to screenshot lesser fortunate anons to belittle back on Twitter, guys got a big ego for probably being a 1/10 socially awkward loser.

you sound poor

in 55k for this moon mission for CRW.

>twitter.com/RNR_0
Damn, how many people listen to random autists on the internet/twitter and follow the shitty market advice

lel

I think romano's up a million. That's not bad for a "random autist"

also, he's made me more money than crypto_yoda and yoda is more respected. Traders on twitter is just another tool you can use to pick trades.

>Random autist

He is an active developer worth over a million USD before his 22nd Birthday. You are shit on his boot

So when I've made a million on Crypto I can shill shitcoins on the internet

wew, nice

uh yeah, you can

if you made that much you'd know what you're doing

are you fucking stupid?

sometimes, people on here say shit that's so retarded that it just leaves you speechless

Romano made some serious mistakes these past few days.
He dumped his ETH a couple of hours before a massive pump (from 0,11 to 0,14 sats)
He bought QRL at ATH (and it's now on a long and slow dump)
He's also always shilling for ETC which is an awful shitcoin

It's almost like it's just regular sweaty neckbeard advice you're getting

I'm just saying, don't always follow advice by these guys... They may have different interests than you.

that's attilafx, different trader

*checks portfolio* I told you NEETs! BUY BUY BUY

my friends .you are missing on best chance to buy cheap cheap ,cheap!!!

best price now so please friends buy!

you can buy YoBit ESP.

every one of those except $BTC is trash