Is this how it all ends for Ethereum? Is this the future?

Is this how it all ends for Ethereum? Is this the future?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/6ish19/ans_neo/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yup and I've got my ticket

Do I wait until ans is updated on bittrex? or should i buy now

This is literally going to the moon and there is no stopping it. Top 5 by next month

im afraid to get in.....

I hope that it's just the beginning of a serious competition between the two. Hard times for Ethereum though.

yup and i got my bags

got 260neos might drop to more ether in it

YES NEO IS THE BETTER ETH AND STRATIS COMBINED

TOP 3 in 6 months max (that is x80)

GAME CHANGER!

this. what happens to ans

its just a name . and they just write another name instead.. chain is the same. just buy

By all means. Stay poor

Neo will surpass bitcoin this weekend

Buy now

maybe, maybe not
but as long as it successes in china it will be good

1k here

I know I made a risk dumping what I had into this, but from what I understood about blockchain and what ans/neo offered compared to ETH, is there still strong support after the conference? I've been at work. Gonna actually do more reading before I invest any further like a retarded faggot.

Do we have to buy this now instead or will our ANS be converted into this

Just admit it: it's just another shitcoin from the third world. Yo money have gone to support communist party of China and some poorfags. Congrats. Chinese real estate industry have just got a new customer. Or maybe a canadian one.

converted its the same chain just a new logo and name dude

Is it an ASN fork or they'll just change it's name?

Same, hold me.

Can someone smart (or pretend to be smart) have any thoughts why is it dropping right now? It seems like it is a strong coin with bright future, why would anyone sell now?
Is it time to buy? O wait for even bigger dip?

shakeout for weak hands so whales can accumulate

wait a day like with dgb, could dip harder

Name/Title change

>literal house of cards is the logo
Kek

>buy the dip
It keeps falling
Mfw

Everyone 'knows' to sell the news, regardless of how good it is. Whales control the market, they'll make it drop and buy back lower. This thing will be $50+ by the end of the year

>Obvious artificial sell walls

Kek
Clearer buy signals have never been sent

>It keeps falling
just went from 250k to 290k in like 30 seconds.

THINGS ARE LOOKING GOOD BOYS

this is fine

*breathes*

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

*breathes*

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Haha I am balls deep on this NEO coin

No worries for me bought at 0.0048 sat.

People do not understand when your investing incrypto and want to make it big. Do not go for 20% or 50% gainz in hours/days.

Just go in relax, (do not look if your pussy) and in 6 months all is good.

The rides are bumpy If you do not wish to be rich enough to hold, well I will :)

So forget about the dumps 70% and the pumps 200%.

Be in it for the minimum x100 - x1000

And Neo whatever happens now on the exchange will get to top 3 in 6 months imo

All pumps/dumps etc now are inconsequential

volume from 1200 before to 1600 after the conference

didnt you hear? reverse moonings are best moonings

>tfw dumb coinbasefag endlessly stuck with pending transfers

"this is fine" - he said while looking at the red candles and holding heavy bags of ANS.
The sad truth however lurked in the back of his head, where the dreams of lambos were being slowly replaced by worries of everyday life struggle and hard work.

i really hope none of you were stupid enough to panic sell at the end of a conference... r-right guys?

>aaaaand it's back up to 310k from 250k sats in a matter of 2 minutes. kek panic selling scrubs

>set buy order at 250001 sat
> triggered
thanks whales :D

DON'T LISTEN TO THE FUD
WE'RE DOING ALRIGHJT

10/10

we going to the moon and back boys

just bought 20 NEO at 29k satoshi wondering what the coin's ceiling is in relation to eth or btc

ASHH FUCK YOU BITTREX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONFIRM MY DAMN BTC

my feels too i bought $80 worth at 34 and tried to cash in on 25 but fucking bittrex and slow ass btc transaction times

how and where do i buy?

the devs are chinese right?

ethereum's where it is today because people wanted out of bitcoin because of the chinks. why would they want to move to something even more chinese controlled?

and you can guarantee no western company is going to want to go close to something that chinese.

except microsoft

Because it's fucking China

My only regret is that I didn't sell once the conference started so I could buy more now.

Man I think I'll just invest some more FIAT. This coin is the future.

We're cruising again!!!!

bittrex and have BTC

chinese market is fucking huge for cash

microsoft will get in bed with any government, they dont care. but financial services? not happening. the negative pr from chinese involvement is too overwhelming.

WHAT IS THE FREAKIN COIN NAME, ON BITTREX IS ONLY NEOS

it's ANS on bittrex, the name changed to NEO like 3 hours ago so it's not updated yet.

It was held at Microsoft Hong Kong.

I FINALLY UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU MEANT WITH "THE CHINESE ETHEREUM"

Lollll

Spent 3k on neo right now.

how many is that?

bought the dip, 3k ants here. Lol at weak hands.

it will continue to dip a little furhter, become stable and be forgotten for quite a while....

I can finally stop autistically checking ANS graphs, I'm free

is the market volume for coins usually this big? I'v been out of the crypto game for several years, $34m isn't too shabby looking

just bought in

The volume has been massive during the past week, a lot of interest for this coin.

Also, no. Regular shitcoins never have this kind of attention, this is a different beast

A1 that's exactly what I needed to know, I literally found out about this shit a couple hours ago, I finally got back into this shit and to think I was flipping bitcoin around when it was $10, a few weeks ago I found out it was at 2.5k and I about cried myself to sleep. I remember playing half bitcoins on satoshidice like it was nothing, unreal..

Yeah these thoughts of 'what could of been' is killing lots of us. Anyway it's not too late, welcome back.

i fucking fell asleep. woke up to huge dip. didn't fucking sell and lost like 4k fuuuuuu

Came back in time to witness the 3rd king

>lost like 4k
You don't lose money unless you sell it when it's low.

I thought I read on a translation that they said they only have 2 developers? why cant these chinks hire more. that's not reassuring at all

I'm still waiting for a bigger dip...

Curious how low I should wait for.

This time I am serious:

SELL SELL SELL!

this is how post news dumps go. it seems like it might be over, but it's just beginning. sell now buy back in later.

feel bad for them desu, they probably think they did a bad job of the conference

I bet that pajeet got some dolla bills just to speak at the event and drop Microsoft and generate Hype before. He didnt said amything substantial. I hope Im wrong cause I got 100 ANS in this Bitch but so far it looks like the chinks kinda fucked us

first came btc, then came eth, now comes neo

third time's the charm

Why would you sell if it's already stable. I'm going to laugh my ass off when it moons and you are crying while looking at the rocket leaving.

Bump

What does NEO/ANS do better than Ether? What's its usp? How do we know the Chinese userbase will buy into it?

Serious question

The programming language neutrality is what convinced me. Read the white paper

is 100 enough for good gains?

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/6ish19/ans_neo/

This is just the re-branded Antshares.

>just

>pls panic sell

>Think ANS/NEO might be worth a try, my ETH is worth a lot anyway and I'm looking for some safer diversification after losing a load of it betting on Swarm City
>Buy 1 BTC to play with on Bittrex
>"I'll buy a couple hundred Ants maybe, I can afford to lose that"
>"Half a Bitcoin? Yeah that's affordable if I lose it all"

>Think I've only bought £500 of Ants
>Remember Bitcoin isn't £1000 anymore, it's £2000 now

FUGG :DDDD:D

where will you keep all those lambos?

In my dreams when my purchase becomes totally worthless and I lose all my investment as the price of BTC goes up anyway