Thanks for panic selling your antshares <3

Thanks for panic selling your antshares

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/gainers-losers/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lol, this will floor around ~0.0015.
You better sell or prepare to lose more!

keep it up, let's make it to the top of the biggest losers list: coinmarketcap.com/gainers-losers/

roundeye:chink 0:1

At $7 this is a steal, remember chink normies have no clue about this coin yet. It will gain a lot of media traction in near future and will drive the price up with the inflow of the big numbers of new Chinese investors.

This is the perfect period to accumulate as much as you possible can right now, next week you may not have the possibility to get it this cheap. Big money to be made here, if you don't see it I have no idea what to tell you lads...

Not a single recognized name.

I only recognize QQ. And they are huge. Got a news site and popular instant messanger

It baffles me that this conference was everything we wished for and more, yet the price dropped like this. Like I ain't even mad that I'm holding heavy bags right now, I do have confidence in Neo, but I just don't get it.

DGB contest > absolute shit -> price drops
AntShares conference > beautiful -> price drops

???

People "selling the news" don't realize what they are selling...

huge speculators in the market thats why

They are short term gainers or "hype riders". I'm just disappointed in myself I didn't sell to buy back in again this low, otherwise this is a good investment.

Because news is never as good as people hype it to be. You should of sold, and brought back in like everyone else.

tfw bought the bottom of the dip and will continue to do so for a long thyme

Thanks guys!!! i had 34 ants when i started trading ANS and now i have over 160 :)
Weak handed fags thank you

ans will never recover from this

Are you dumb? The news lived up to its hype and has gained big interest from big players in crypto. But this was to be expected regardless of the news, good or bad.

Wrong person, sorry

meant

who else thinking it's going to moon in the next hours?

I think in the next several. I think whales are going to create a strong strong fomo situation and drive it up real high and crash it and accumulate more

How good was the conference exactly? I fell asleep and am wondering what to target as a rebuy point.

I know QQ fag, it's not on the list. If it's QQ I think we'd see $100/ANS now.

>whales are going to create a strong strong fomo situation
yup then it may retest ath

And people hyped it to be more than that. Because people are stupid.

Same. Started off with 40 ANS, sold two hours before the conference (with a buy order in place if it exceeded .0045), and just 55. I also took a bit of profit to buy some bitbean too. Pretty good day for me.

>coinmarketcap.com/gainers-losers/
Set it to 7 days and it's still one of the highest gainers.

Trolls - 0 Ants - 1

they were saying that same thing about strat 2 weeks ago

it's going up, we back in business boys, to the moon

Not really, still down from ATH.

QQ is clearly listed. You may want to get your eyes checked, buddy.

Fuck every fucking whale that drove the price down. That should've skyrocketed to at least fucking $15 last night and now we're holding bags for God knows how long.

Thing is, I bought ANS as a long term hold, so I'm really not fussed.
I purchased last week and have made a pretty decent return even at the bottom price since. People buying in late were losers, not me.

it will go up.

to 330

Based on what?

Good job holding those bags. I sold for 4000 before conference, bought the dip at 2800.

>long term hold
>have made a pretty decent return
nigga, you what?

Reminder: Short sighted fools will never make it in this business and are the first people to jump on the FOMO train. Good things come to those who wait.

I purchased at 80k, if I sold now (which I wont as I have them sat in my wallet for long term) I would make almost 4x profit, which is over $18k.

That's a pretty good return.

Yes I could have sold for a profit at the highs, but I have other things to do in my life, so I invest in long term holds. I came here today to see what the responses were to the conference.
I pretty much predicted a pump and dump as the hype went around, nothing special, many others did too. It's in my projections that this coin will reach $20 by the end of the year and nothing so far has made me think otherwise. If it doesn't make $20, I will be mistaken, but almost certainly in healthy profit.

Going to daytrade the shit out of this coin with the rest of the gooks for a while.

It definetly will!

I think they will dump it way below 250

Yunbi has declined to $6.

Yep, this.

Down on yunbi, up on jubi.

I can't make heads or takes of their exchanges

back down to 250k soon or get it to how high first roughly?

if it can settle above 300k sats ill be happy

only question is if i should pay bittrex's jew rate of 1 ANS to withdraw and start collecting those (((ANC))) for hoarding

Please tell me there is a bigger ANS JUST out there for me...
Oh well no choice but to long haul

P.S. no bully pls

this is just a 100% gamble what happens in the next few days

our fate lies in the hand of chinese whales

I pray you're right I put 25% of my portfolio into them after watching ANS all week just skyrocket and as soon as I could get in it bombs

For me it honestly looks like a project with substance. Something which is worth holding.

ant powered rocket on the move!!!!

strap in!

its goiing up

>bought at $12
>Bought 171.26
and I cried when I bought 60 at $10.95 user dont hang yourself

Dont worry when you get some dumps, it's inevitable as some people sell that were holding losses. The rise will happen regardless.

yunbi is at 42rmb per
jubi is at 60rmb

which price is more accurate?

What does it mean that the volume is so insanely high right now?

the rise will definitly happen 4 hours of conference isnt a fucking joke

100 rmb is the righto price

sold 424 at .0027. Considering an hero

lots of gook whales manipulating the price and attracting plankton.

Buy back in before too late.

These are the lowest prices it will drop to, the dump has already happened.

>there are anons who are not accumulating ANS right now

Fuck these fish heads. I'm back in because I dont want to miss the moon mission

lol @ that 80BTC moving sell wall.

So what happend at the conference ?

It clearly is if you look at the volume
I just don't want to have my money stuck in it holding while I bought it overpriced

is ANS dead?

>volume keeps going up
>dead
pajeet kys

Yes. It's ogre, what an useless mess of a coin. Now shoo.

??????

volume is up 40% compared to before the conference started

So now they will change the name to NEO ?

Pic related if you're not buying this dip

No. It will remain ANuS

Bought 0.7 BTC worth of ANT at 0.0039

How fucked am I? Will I be holding these bags forever?

Kek no. Neo is a pretty big deal. Just wait until the weak hands are weeded out.

It will skyrocket once exchanges convert the ANS to NEO

Just look at the sheer resistance. Everybody wants buy the dip.

when will this happen

Youre exactly as fucked as I am. FeelsGoodMan. Believe.

three months. minimum.

Wow your in denial. Wanna bet by next week it's back up to $10? Don't tell me I did not warn you.

Its a good coin and all but it already has a pretty decent marketcap.

Except volume has increased by 20 million since the conference yet it's dropping. Bunch of whales playing games

>Not learning from how whales makes money

They always win on the long term, and trick you into FOMO both on buy and sell daytrading

Learn to turn your losses on lessons or you are not gonna last long here

more like bunch of panic sellers selling everything to the whales

Idk call me whale like thinking, but my lazy ass stayed up to 5am dumping these fuckers at 10-high 9s and so glad i did.. There was hige cap in this and alot of people were rolling with a lot down. I believe it will go back up ..but not after a huge dump ..ltc will be booming soon from stressed out people that need recoup time

Chink normies can't afford to spend their daily wage on a single fucking ant. It will be a different coin the chinese normies mass adopt

>American normies can't afford to spend their daily wage on a single fucking bitcoin. It will be a different coin the Americans mass adopt

isnt that a bad thing though? The more total volume the less each share is worth, unless you mean volume traded?

it means that more people are putting in their BTC to buy ants

thats what i wanted to do but i fucking fell asleep like a bitch and lost $$

what happening with LTC?

its exploding on the launchpad like it does every time

until the one time it does launch when nobody expects it

i am out at 350k
fuck you faggots
the only win was the fucking ath days ago
if u missed it and you still have your coin bags, you are a waste of a human beibg

Stay poor then kek

Chinese starting to go to bed, price will increase by 15-20% for the next 4-5 hours

nope, when chinese people wake up, they will dump their bags according to the past

That's why he said "for the next 4-5 hours". If I were you, I'd sell already and wait till chinkos dump.

Assuming Chinese use Bittrex and not their own exchanges.

told you, the price is increasing now
Chinks are snoring