Has anyone else dismantled Christianity as fast as sam harris?

has anyone else dismantled Christianity as fast as sam harris?

This guy is a meme, he might sound logical but he isnt

The people who invented his arguments, presumably.

True that, he just throws statments of people that came before him

>I can't refute anything he says but he makes my ass hurt so he's wrong :^)

>has anyone else dismantled philosophy as fast as sam harris?

ftfy

This. Johnson, Burke, Carlyle, Nietzsche, Newman, Hegel, etc were all nothing compared to a man who unironically says "unpack."

I did refute alot of his statments, he is a great neuro scientist but a silly philosepher and thinker , only thing irritates me about him is his arrogance, be humble mofo

Exactly what iam trying to say

Ben Stiller is no different from religions/cults. His followers act like cultists.

>I did refute alot of his statments
>"I refuted him in my mind!"

No in discussions and online debates, srsly this guy is not good. If you want to know who is a pain in the ass to refute ? Bertrand Russell, now thats a great athiest and thinker(not that I agree with him though)

HE'S ASKING YOU TO PROVIDE SOME EXAMPLES OF ARGUMENTS THAT YOU "CAN" REFUTE SINCE YOURE TOO DENSE TO UNDERSTAND

Calm down, reddit.

Calm down Hitchens, I am just keeping up with him. If we gonna open a subject it would take alot of space and time

Kek

He's probably one of the greatest and most rational intellectuals of our time.

Why did they have to make loud assholes middle eastern? Pretty rude imo

He is a hack. Trust fundie baby who bought his PHD

>radical centrist

how to know when someone doesnt know jackshit about politics

spotted the asshurt mudslimes

your goat wife is waiting LOL

Radical centrism is what everyone who isn't retarded and have any bone of pragmatism in them moves toward as they get older.

Picks on the low-hanging southern baptist fruit to attack Christianity in pop-philosophy books that masquerade as scientific. Atheism is a spiritual desert and recipe for recurrent existential crises

Islam must die.

It's weird because I like Sam and detest Ben.
Self hating Jews are some of the funniest and clever people walking the face of earth.

Dismantling dogmatic creeds is easy, disproving the existence of an objective absolute is harder and probability arguments are pretty weak sauce. You can make a safe guess but it's just an educated guess.

Actually I only started to respect him when he called out Papists. That is very rare this day and age, taking on the mother cult like that. Are you confusing him with crypto-Catholic Bill Maher?

>spiritual desert and recipe for recurrent existential crises
u spooked nigga

This.

People act like atheism is a new thing and everyone in the last 2000 years was stupid and never questioned anything.

Really, it's so silly.