>holy

Eastern Roman Empire

>roman

>being this autistic

'Murica

this

but we are not an empire

yet

as a spic i can't wait to join the American legion to earn my citizenship, and visit their magnificent "superb owl" games

While america is slowly going down the road of rome, america is in no way holy

you're just full of bollocks today

Getting tired of this shit.

We're seeing America slipping from a position of absolute unchecked dominance over the entire globe to merely being a very, very strong Great Power.

If it seems like America is "falling", it's just because you're used to things being so incredibly good.

I am just not interested in this "waning x" meme at all to be honest

This. Americans are just going to have to get used to it, the same way Brits and the French and the Turks etc etc etc all did.

Despite all the flag-waving patriotism and the American Exceptionalism and "shining light on the hill" rhetoric that Americans feed each other the simple truth is that the USA became the dominant superpower in the world because it was the most populous developed nation.

As China and India and other populous nations reach higher levels of economic success then RELATIVELY speaking the US will be much diminished as a power.

That's not to say the US is going to fail or even be less successful, but it is going to find out that it's brief period of dick waving comes to an end, just the same as every other power in history.

>Greek WE WUZ vs German WE WUZ
they're all dumb
Romania is the true inheritor of ROMA

um, wrong sweetie xx

The Papal States

Ottoman Empire

Good, maybe we might lose the reputation of being arrogant retards eventually.

Byzantine empire was a theocracy whose Christianity can be traced back to the council of Nicaea (Holy)

It's rulers were a line that can be traced back to Constantine and the roman emperors of old (Roman)

and those rulers had absolute control of half of the Mediterranean (Empire)

East Rome is the true Holy Roman Empire, discuss?