How far back would you go in time until your ancestors can kick your ass?

Basically how far back would you go in time until the average Roman male can beat the shit out of the current American male.

I am Italian from Roma and I can certainly kick some American ass.

hate to break it to you, but we are stronger than the people of antiquity

>beat the shit out of the current American male
I quite doubt the average american grandpa in his prime wouldn't have been able to ream the arsehole of the average american male.

don't forget your step ladder

Hate to break it to you, but Italians and Americans have the same average height.

Everyone from the past were manlets by our standards. We are already the strongest and smartest version of our evolutionary line.

Except thats not true at all. A NEET who sits on his computer all day isn't going to be able to take on a citizen who was drafted in the army which consisted in a lot of training

Most people on Veeky Forums aren't NEET you dumb fuck

No thats nonsense because our muscle tissue has been getting less dense overtime.

Nor are they in the army doing heavy physical work all day.

Nor were all Romans you cuckold

how the fuck did I evolve then, I must be a random mutation that only survived due to the modern economic supporting me

Not everyone in the past was involved in physical work or the army. There were plenty of skinny and skinnyfat faggots.

You guys are little brown blocks of wood with a complex, or peacocking, posturing nu-males. Fuck off.

It depends on the time periods, but overall, now. backbreaking physical labor was the norm, even if you weren't in the legion, and they didn't give a fuck about human rights or civility.

Most of our great grandparents could probably mop the floor with us, just for being in a time where you did have to work like a dog, without AC, from sunrise to sunset. you probably enlisted at some point. Possibly did some time, or killed someone, or moonshined, or drank heavily, gambled, beat your wife and children, You know, this was pre tv and internet homogenization effect, so there were alot of "characters", back then.

Romans were manlets.

So were the Viet Cong. What's your point?

Visit /k/'s /meg/ sometimes, or the whole board Veeky Forums

in the old days laziness was not tolerated.

modern humans are better feed, but pre industrial humans have hard bodies sculpted by a life of hard manual labor.

unless you are a Veeky Forums modern human and trained. you will get your ass beat by a malnourished manlet.

life before electricity was incredibly inconvenient. which adds a ton of manual work into your life.

>implying Julius Geezer could withstand my autistic fury

I'd say about 100 years. I had relatives who fought in and survived both the Mexican revolution and cristero rebellion so they had to be some tough bastards

Uh 1 generation? Pretty sure my dad in his prime could whoop my ass without trouble. He was a Vietnam vet and studied kung fu. Hell even in his 50s he probably could have whooped me. He's dead now though, so I'm confident I could beat him currently.

if the ancient romans are anything like people from the 17th century then they're all only 4 feet tall and I could probably beat up 10 of them before they got me.