Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jHtEfvg2zd0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

6 hours ago

>now
Fucking whales

So... what's going to happen now?

dat panic sell

Idk. Probably they're going to drive the price down and accumulate mor. Or just crash the whole fucking thing down

Whales are accumulating, how much more obvious than that can it get. Good sign, fucking BUY.

Wait, what the... I bought at 0.00009343 and this is going to hurt.

nice just bought in

you're saying that 90btc sell wall is fake?

no, somebody is buying all of it

Would be great if an expert could share his thoughts on what's going on. Is this normal? Bad? Good? Are we going to moon soon or just liste it all?

hold then. I bought more myst at 0.00075 and cfi at 0.00091 and holding. Hope it wouldn't crash completely

>just lose it all

I won't take the loss.

No it's real, and it's intentional. If they wanted to sell off they are much better letting the price fluctuate and sell in chunks. Why else would you set such a high wall on a coin that has already dropped in price a lot?
This coin will pump hard.

>was watching both of them moon right after getting on rex
>didn't sell for 40% gain because HODL meme
>70% of portfolio is now XFI and MYST bags

CFI, not XFI

I've got 50% in ETH, remaining 50% in CFI bags

>excellent

While the weak hands are getting rid I'm buying all that I can.
I left the purchase order overnight for 8500 satoshi and woke up snug.
This is the cheapest currency these days. The idea is good, the staff is great and the technology is good too.
By the time they start to climb I believe it will end up being sold above 40k satoshi. In my opinion at this point should be above 20k sat. Probably by 22k satoshi vote.
I'll buy and hold.

fuck bros, we're in this together hopefully not a year long hold

It sucks being poor and not being able to buy more when it's low...

I think you are misunderstanding that meme. You just described greed

>sold at 0.0013 buying back at 0.001 multiple times, then bought at 0.00075 and now bagholding, waiting for the price to pump
Feelsalright. Would've bought more but have no spare btc

Buy more or just hodl guys? These bags are getting heavy, fuck..

i bought this shitcoin at 12.6k

i lost everything

You don't lose anything until you sell

Nah I understand. I just wish I would have sold all of my CFI at 20k and bought back in now. This thing is golden for pre-ICO pumps

same here brah

this 96 wall is like saying "fuck you"

you should do Veeky Forums proud and buy high sell low

it's really not a shitcoin dude. it may be doing shitty now, but there's a decent idea behind it and it's associated with ICN

it seems that most non-shitcoins are affected by such behaviour nowadays; don't know how it was prior to March but I feel this is a major problem
it's as laissez-faire as it gets, I wonder only how it can self-regulate, after all the whales are nothing without chumps trying to get in on the action and feeding the system with fresh gains; should this behaviour metastasize everywhere then influx of fresh plankton will dry out and whales will find themselves in a literal race to the bottom

Hold.
Coin has already dropped and you actually do have good support at lower price levels.
Imagine if we take the wall out of the equation it becomes a good environment to buy. The wall is just somebody's order, could drop in one click.
IMO this is a big player who wants to keep the price low while they look for more shares to buy. It's a good sign.

>shares
Coins ;^]

Don't sell. Don's be stupid.

I won't sell until I break even, but fuck this manipulation is rediculous

JEB!

I invested 50% of my portfolio at 16k sats thinking it was a small dip and would soon go over 20k.
Now it's 8k.

I'm considering my options...

1) Invest the other half of my portfolio now at 8k. So it would be like if I had invested all my portfolio at 12k. As long as it hits 12k again, I'm fine. But this sounds risky as fuck...

2) Just keep holding. I would need for the price to rise to 16k again in order not to lose anything. Sounds this could take time. Time I could be investing somewhere else.

3) Just get over it, wait for the price to rise a little (it's at all time low now) and cash out. Look into other options to invest.

This coin in my opinion should be around 22k Sat now.
Look at this 100BTC sell wall. It is someone who is manipulating the price and bought everything he could from the weak hands and now wants to make a profit.
The only thing you have to wait for is people with weak hands who come out, and whoever is manipulating the coin is taking them all away.

I thought the same yesterday when it hit 9k. Almost went in, but decided to wait some more. Now it's close to 7k.

My main issue with investing the rest of my portfolio in CFI is that I would have to get out of the other coins I'm holding. And I have a lot of faith in my other coins...

Such a trick situation.

I guess I'll wait and go all in if it hits 5k.

What are your expectations for the fall before the rise? I can't think of a way to predict how low it'll go.

And by the way, why do you think it should be valued at 22k right now? How did you get to that exact number? I'm curious.

Fuck these whales, buy my bags NOW

How far I do not know. But it seems that whoever is manipulating the price is already willing to rise to make a profit and then go back to manipulating the currency. Whoever is doing this will continue to do so until the people who are with them are willing to give it to him for free.

And I think it should be around 22k now because it hit 22k on the first day and then fell, which is normal. But it should have stabilized around 16k and then gradually rise again to stabilize at this value.
There is no reason to despair of this coin. From now on the odds are only good news.

Guys should I pick up CFI or MYST?

obivously CFI

Sad that I can't see CFI in Blockfolio yet.

sync coins fgt

Awww sheeeit! Thanks, man.

Where is that faggot from CFI thread yesterday who blamed me for buy high sell low when I exited at 9k?

This coin is bullshit and it's going to 4k. Fuck your hodl and greed, retards and learn when to take a hit with loss and go on with your trading with other coins.

These are not stocks, just go fucking on and get lost gains with other coins, who are literally mooning. It's not a big deal.

how can you be this retarded?

>13k: it's the bottom
>10k: it's the bottom
>9k: it's the bottom
>8k: it's the bottom

Greedy normie faggots deserve this coin.

Both, so you minimize risks.

So if you were me you would choose option 3? I'm still torn between the options.
But I was mostly considering 1 or 2, as there's a clear sell wall.

I wish we had a wall that big on our southern border

That's a tough one and I don't know what kind of trader you are.

I bought at 13k and sol at loss at 9k. Fuck the ''buy high sell low'' stigma, I don't want to end like creditbit coin or something and I saw opportunities at different coins.

So I sold it and used btc on eth dip and trig. Lost 45% but gained 150% so I'm ok. If I would listen to HODL, I would be looking at massive sell walls. So my case is really different.. With yours, I don't know. You are really, really invested in it. It's too massive loss right now so I would hodl. Use other 50% in other coins and gain there so CFI won't hurt you anymore.

Lads, my current trading record is such that as soon as I sell, the coin moons. Should I single-handedly make it increase 200% in the next hour by dumping right now?

Lost half my portfolio into this shitcoins. I might kms if I don't break even by the weekend.

If you want to play the next level crypto trading game, add me on Skype: CryptoAnna

SOMEONE EAT THAT KIKE WALL PLZ

Of course no one bumps anymore, fuck you all went form half a bitcoin to just above .2 and stagnate for another month while all the coin moons except the one I'm holding. EVERY FUCKING TIME FOR MONTHS.

What you guys don't understand is that he is all the buys on the other side too for your coins.

What does this mean?

thats a glass ceiling
are you game enough to see it broken?

Big sell wall.

Either buyers decide to start buying for 8300 and break the wall.
Or sellers get impatient and start selling for

I just saw a guy buying the equivalent of 5 btc. Let's hope it moons.

It's over lads, the wall on CFI is gone. Prepare for the moon mission

youtu.be/jHtEfvg2zd0

Fuck it, the fundamentals are sound. I'm hodling even when it reaches my break even point. Not going to miss this opportunity because of some stupid whales.

Ok, my memes are ready.

put them to use, my son