Okay. I want to start investing in crypto. I think I'll start with LTC. I'm new to this...

Okay. I want to start investing in crypto. I think I'll start with LTC. I'm new to this. I downloaded coinbase app and verified my bank account. Any tips? Is this a good app to start trading? Can I access my wallet through other means?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinbase.com/join/5931c0a7c9e2825a5cbce45c
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.altfolio.rmgsoftware
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's probably better to trade on desktop rather than mobile

Coinbase is most normie tier. Check out GDAX. If you already have a coinbase account, you have one of these also. Same company. Biggest issue is crypto takes a long time to arrive on fiat. Once you want to trade it, open an account on poloniex or bittrex for altcoins.

What do i do if i lose all my money?

you make a beg thread and tell us your sad story. everyone donates some coin to help you get back on your feet

You guys are the best. Im gonna go buy ark and sia and hope they moon.

I have a coinbase account. How do I merge my account with GDAX?

That's a lie and you know it.

im trolling m8. /biz has become an endless shill board. please do some proper research before spending money!! read /biz for an idea about whats going on but don't simply follow any advice you see on here!!

I'd like to know this as well

Use this coinbase.com/join/5931c0a7c9e2825a5cbce45c
when you sign up for a cool 10 USD for free.

Sia is pretty high at the moment, wouldn't buy in again til it drops to at least 650 sat

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.altfolio.rmgsoftware

What do I do with this?

Uninstall and get blockfolio instead

Patience.
Don't put in what you couldn't afford to lose
Start with the big three coins btc Ltc eth
Put half the stack you wanted to start with and see what happens after a week
Don't dick about with alt coins until you know how to spot a shill post
Research a lot before you look into Alts
If your stack ever does up significantly ( 2 x) cash out half.

More advice - learn about the following:-
New email account for any exchanges you use and separate passwords
Core wallets (bitcoin)
My ether wallet (ethereum)
Use exodus.io if you want a nice sexy experience for playing with and sending a few transactions. It's closed source and security questions not answered
If your stash is more than a few k consider a dedicated mini pc for trading and your wallets and cold storage (trezor)
Backup private keys to a new USB
If you want to encrypt your passwords on a computer learn about open gpg

Don't use your mini pc to accept emails or browsing (just for crypto), don't email your password, never lose your private keys.

Thanks user

Hey OP

Dont invest yet. Lurk the board for 1-2 weeks first.

Catch up on phrases. Learn some of the memes and the markets. The charts and all that. Just soak it all up.

Even after a couple of weeks - youre still gonna be bad as fuck - but thats how it is.

2nd advice to you: "Buy the rumour, sell the news".
(Hint: anything you will ever hear for the next month will be THE NEWS, that someone is trying to sell).

>keeping the fish out of the market
REEEEE

lets say im already on exodus and i'm all in on eth.
I've got some good info that its gonna drop in the next day or two.
To what coin would you advise me transferring in order to wait out the fall and transfer back into eth in order to buy the dip?