LBRY credits last chance to actually get in before beta is presented in around 4 hours and all their changes on their...

LBRY credits last chance to actually get in before beta is presented in around 4 hours and all their changes on their platform, this coin was posted here at 8000 sats for you all to take it and its up 400% since, I truly think its time for it to show its true colors.

LBRY is a youtube substitute on its own personal platform where the user can publish videos in order to make some money as its peer to peer and removes youtube "the middle man" out of the picture to take their cut of the pie.

always do your own research and trade at your own risk.

LINK: youtube.com/watch?v=XxNwEaOeP4o&feature=youtu.be

If this helped in any way at all please donate :)

BTC: 16dN3gGStCfojzrFMfrk7iw1KjQ51xR2yK

Greatly appreciated

Other urls found in this thread:

timeanddate.com/countdown/launch?iso=20170622T18&p0=5239&msg=LBRY Livestream&font=cursive&csz=1
youtube.com/watch?v=WM60vLOCRps
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>news coming in 4 hours
So how do I short this coin?

I'll buy it if it drops down to 3000. That seems like a good entry point.

literally a 50btc buy wall up on bitrex right now. crazy. hope it moons.

timeanddate.com/countdown/launch?iso=20170622T18&p0=5239&msg=LBRY Livestream&font=cursive&csz=1

Countdown to the livestream if anyone is interested

I thought people would buy the rumor but I guess there's not even any fucking rumor. I know almost everything is red for some reason but fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=WM60vLOCRps

HERE WE GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

someone shilled this back when it was around 300 sats. I went all in but I sold at 350...

INFO about LBRY-

The short version is LBRY is for digital media like videos, ebooks and images what Steem is for social media and articles.

The LBRY protocol is a mix of HTTP and BitTorrent. It creates an alternative internet and serves as a foundation for online content. Developers can build Apps to make the content more accessible to users. The final files will be distributed to the users in a peer-to-peer way that resembles BitTorrent. The major difference is that it is based on Blockchain. This blockchain stores also stores meta data from the files in the ledger. The units are called LBC (LBRY Credits).

This currency can then be used to purchase premium content stored on the network. This is particularly interesting for content creators who otherwise sell their courses on Udemy or on their own websites. There will be no access possible before the payment transaction is done. Of course users can store files with free access to everybody like YouTube. You can even stream videos on dedicated platforms developed for it, like LBRY.io. This is the platform from the developers who run it like a company. But they don't own LBRY - everyone can make better products eventually. Get your early access now and sign up for the waiting list: Early Access

Mining & Bounties

There will be 1 Billion LBC eventually. The schedule is decaying over 20 years. While the first year brings 100 Million, the following 19 years bring less and less. The founders are also releasing a lot of participation credits for helping to build the community. They have a whole lot of different bounties.

This can change the movie and TV industry. It can change the online course industry. It is a serious alternative to YouTube and Flickr. And it brings big content creators back to the table after scaring them away with copyright infringement on BitTorrents. The developers are aware of the infringement possibility of LBRY and compare it with BitTorrent: Here there are records over transactions, stored forever or at least widely open. If a library points to infringing content it can be updated or removed. Penalties by the law are fully applicable in this network and easier to follow thanks to the records in the ledger. Further, settlement providers can block purchases of infringed content. All these points are an advancement to BitTorrent and might be to reason why LBRY might become big.

IF anyone would like to tip as well, would be greatly appreciated:
BTC: 16dN3gGStCfojzrFMfrk7iw1KjQ51xR2yK
ETH: 0xcd12131f407b0f6d06099df967f3b7bb6159b5d4

Hey guys, what can we expect price to rise to? ATH?

4000 sats

Also curious about this from on going watchers. realistically before the conference.. 40k sat??

i-is their satellite in outer space now?

That order book looks like a wedge salad

this will crash 5min before release new fags

Prove it

tf is this video

video looks like complete shit

whatever put 1 BTC into it

buy the rumor sell the news..

see DGB
see ANTS
see SWT

Why is Veeky Forums always following memecoins instead of safe quick cash?

this isn't really news. it's just a q&a and a presentation on how far they've come with their coding and their plans for the future. they're not unveiling anything.

that said the market cap is like $50M atm and the crew is funded outside crypto, meanwhile youtube is valued at something like $70B and Lbry is the future. I bought long ago and i'm in it for the long run. you're a retard if you sell off atm

strap in goys
it's habbenings

and fyi whales have been making their position smaller to lower risk the past 24 hours and it's still gone up.

if it pumps on this for presentation for some reason, all those whales will jump be forced to jump back in instantly and we'll see parabolic action

>all those whales will jump be forced to jump back in
Kek. you're in for a surprise.

lmao, i'm one of those whales, my friends are part of those whales.

you have no idea what you're talking about, you have no idea about this project. This is a legit project that will continue being worked on to completion even if crypto crashes tomorrow. it's a safehaven in the crypto space that is massively undervalued.

kek

another thing, fyi lbry whales aren't crypto players, they're real world big money investors

lmfao was waiting for someone to post this. top kek incoming. same thing on polo. strapped in and ready. dont forget your stop losses though boys!

What does this mean, I'm still new to crypto.

Nice larping, Pajeet.

>donate
>advocating buying the news
You're one greedy nigger.

Really

It's starting boys

> no censorship

Hmmm

for the last several years, ive only lost money in library credits

its a shit coin

not that it matters, all the crypto currencies are going to collapse by this weekend

So can we expect a moon by the end of the day?

still hasn't started wtf

Considering the swarm of locusts that shredded the 40 btc buy wall in a minute?
No
Next stop: center of the earth

damn he needs some accutane

holy shit rofl is tanking so hard. I'm not happy about my 25000 sat profit

I mean I am happy kek

This is what selling the news looks like

If you look at the overall graph LBC is on a clear upward trend. Just popping in to say this. Wish I'd held when I bought in at 20k

I've felt this way before. DGB chills

buy the dip

my dick is literally hard

Someone is scooping it up at the moment

filled at 29k support but not 27k or 25k. all in all a very good day

Well that was dissapointing.

see:

It's climbing fast af

It's on its way back

People are actually buying the news. I guess I fucked up yet again.

Did you sell at the bottom just now dude ? U gotta be more strategic

I sold at 33500 and didn't buy back because I thought it would stall until the open beta is actually released.

people are buying the fact there was like 10 whales on twitter this morning saying to watch the coin today. a few of them said there was a massive dump earlier, but the charts still say its going up. they were not 'buying the news' they were doing some chicken bone TA.

looks like they were right, because it's recovered from the dump and moving right back up

you guys need to pay for someone to mentor you or something because you're clueless. if you have any real funds to invest that is.

if you have serious funds, pay someone who's been in the crypto game for a while to mentor you, i'm dead serious. you could make risk free 1000% in a year. I remember my first year, you always learn by spilling your own blood, and it takes a long time. in crypto atm though, spilling your own blood means making 10-100% instead of 500-1000%. there's hundreds of expensive lessons 99.9% of people wont ever dodge.

if you have the funds, pay someone 1k or whatever to ride their coattails for a few months and let them steer you through the minefield, because millionaires will continue to easily be made in this sector maybe for another year and a half and then it's over, and if you're new you're gonna step in every shithole imaginable and not be able to capitalize.

that's my best advice to noobies with funds out there

Can confirm. Boots very shitty. By mentor do mean manage portfolio or do remote sessions? Cause I no absolutely nobody whose into this besides me and I'm not in a small town. Is your time available?

its fucking dead boys, there are dips and then there are knives

guess which direction this one is pointing

someone who shares their positions with you, someone who tells you what their worried about within that position and what they're looking out for that might change the value of that position leading to making it bigger/smaller.

you'll get informed about undervalued shit and entries on twitter by skilled people easily, but how they manage their positions, what they pay attention to, what they don't pay attention to etc is invaluable. having someone you trust, someone with gravitas explain to you why they're doing the things they do will let you sleep peacefully and make you avoid rash mistakes made by inexperience.

I could explain my positions, break down and rationalize how every new piece of news interacts with that position to someone and he'd be confident enough to not go and do shit that would lose him money(be it holding when he should've sold or opposite)

I've made almost all those mistakes already and the only way to learn trading is by making those mistakes, a mentor can explain to you why X is a mistake before you do it and you learn the lesson while not losing money. lets say you're a eth hodler who now starts trying to trade, you're gonna lose a shitload because you've never been through the learning process. get a mentor

But where do you get mentors?

Yes where do you buy one lol

Buy the current dip, because in less than an hour it's gonna be mooning.

I think of holding this through till the next Bitcoin crash

have they been developing this shit for over a year? when are they gonna release something? is it gonna be usable?