Investing in cryptocurrency

>investing in cryptocurrency

Do you realize you are buying something which is literally no intrinsic value, and may become useless in one day? Why don't people here talk about stock trading more, instead of this gambling, zero sum game which is cryptocurrency trading?

are you implying that dollars have any actual value?

>it's another "crypto is the new fiat" thread

Well the dollar is enforced by the government and is not going away anytime soon. It is built within the society you live in. It has much more value than a bunch of bits in a hard drive.

You are just insecure about losing money in your stupid little "investments"

>my countries currency got devalued 1000 times 15 years ago
Bitcoin is more stable than my countries currency.

I'm assuming most people here don't live in Venezuela

Whenever you talk about stocks outside of the /rgt/ they just tell you to go to the containment thread.

It'd be nice to discuss real insider shit on here but 90% would assume it was just shills

>literally no intrinsic value

>send bitcoin to kraken
>exchange for euro
>order wiring of euro balance to bank account
>a few days later euro appeared in bank account
>>literally no intrinsic value

Op is literally retarded.

-Invest in SC at $0.018991
-Data needs keep growing exponentially across the globe.
-Data storage move to decentralised infrastructure powered by SC
-Cash out @ $3000+
-Laugh at op when you drive past him in your lambo while he is begging on the streets.

was NEET w $10 pennies.

now lambo driver with $10,000,000 dollars

u tell me

The "intrinsic vaue" of the dollar/euro/etc is based on them being a convenient means of representing and exchanging wealth. Cryptocurrencies have the potential to be better at this than conventional currencies. There's your intrinsic value right there.

Doesn't necessarily mean that cryptos are guaranteed to be the future of finance, but there's more to them than just speculation.

currency has no intrinsic value, read up on graham retard

except dollar bills. you can burn them...please people you dont understand what youre preaching

Crypto will go up forever because u can deposit infinite money but exchanges wont let you withdraw more than a tiny bit at a time. Plus the exchanges just go offline at every little dip to stop you from withdrawing

Who cares faggot. I'm making a shitload of money on it.

And you can make electronics out of gold, but that's not why it's a good store of wealth

Because its a game you can improve at. I got fucked in the ass hard my first year of crypto. Im net + now and will fuck new users.

The dollar is enforced by Saudis trading in dollars. Nothing else. We have no gold. If the Saudis stop the dollar will collapse

> zero sum game
stock market is zero sum game aswell

but I agree OP.

alot of people don't seem to look at stocks like they are buying into a company which you are. with crypto you're basically buying nothing.

why not trade both?

The intrinsic value is that you can send it peer to peer between anyone in the world. And its way faster than current ways of doing it that bring in counter party risk and could take weeks. It can also be made to be as divisible as you want allowing micro payments each second for a cab ride or streaming content, etc. The potential uses are a paradigm shift in the way we think about what money is

What's your point again?

Yes but there are hundreds of crypto coins nowadays, trading several of them when people are just buying for the sake of making a profit is just dull

As you posted this, all businesses, lotteries, cryptocoins, stocks and bonds worldwide went bust. Hope you can slepp'd 'aight 'nite.

because you are a stupid fuck head nigger fag stick, dumb fuck.
These ico's and coins are basically buying shares of the company running the coin stupid fucking dip shit.
Instead of stock you get coins/tokens and shit numbnuts. Difference is there is no regulations on when you can buy and how much stock to buy and sell stupid fuck head nigger 3000.

ITT:
>people dont understand what intrinsic means
>people cant distinguish between blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies

intrinsic value is a spook
> gold
> lol it's just atoms bro
> USD
> lol it's just paper bro
> crypto
> lol it's just bits bro
What's the difference?

>zero sum game
wrong

>talk about stock trading more
>instead of this zero sum game
holy shit OP things stock trading isn't a zero sum game

Cryptocurrency is a good and a bad thing.

-no middle man (low to zero transaction fees while banks charges alot from country to other country.
-tax evasion (swiss banks are under target by various countries tax officials. Wanna hide money? use crypto
-Black/drugs money (transfer criminal money made easy)
-speculation and other shit.
-blockchain technology can be used for other stuff besides cryptocurrency.
-shat could also drop as hell if someone could hack the system. (DAO attack)

in short, fuck fintech and crypto. But that shit is gonna stay wether you like it or not.