Is it possible that Jesus is reincarnated and living on earth right now?

Is it possible that Jesus is reincarnated and living on earth right now?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/religion/religions/hinduism/beliefs/jesus_1.shtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is it possible that your a fucking faggot OP and living on this earth sucking cock? Yes, because you are a fucking faggot.

Jesus is in heaven right now, sitting at the right hand of God.

*you're

>Christianity
>Reincarnation

Thanks.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo

Hindus believe in reincarnation, though.

Thanks.

B-but why n-not??

Don't say another Goddamn word. Up until now, I've been polite. If you say ANYTHING else - ONE word - I will kill myself. And when my tainted spirit finds its destination, I will topple the Master of that dark place. From my black throne, I will lash together a machine of bone and blood, and fueled by my hatred for you this Fear Engine will bore a hole between this world and that one. When it begins, you will hear the sound of children screaming -as though from a great distance. A smoking orb of NOTHING will grow above your bed, and from it will emerge a thousand starving crows. As I slip through the widening maw in my new form, you will catch only a glimpse of my radiance before you are incinerated. Then, as tears of bubbling pitch stream down my face, my dark world will begin. I will open one of my six mouths, and I will sing the song that ends the Earth.

Fag

k.

But guess what they don't believe in. Jesus. Weird, huh?

It's no part of Hinduism that Jesus didn't exist.

There's no part of Judaism that says unicorns don't exist either. That still doesn't mean they believe it.

True, Buddhists believe in reincarnation as well.

bbc.co.uk/religion/religions/hinduism/beliefs/jesus_1.shtml

I'm not reading a whole article for you. What part specifically are you referring to?

AANNDDDDD HIS NAME IS JOHN CENA!

All of it.

Then, I'm not reading it.

Then we are agreed. Hindus believe in Jesus.

Possible? Yes.
Heretical in a Christian sense? Yes.
Likely? We have no idea but based on the writings of theologians and metaphysicians unlikely.

I haven't read it, so I wouldn't know.

n-no

are we being le raided

Hindus believe all the gods of other religions exist, however they don't consider them to be "important" gods, just minor beings. They believe Jesus is an avatar of Jehovah, as such not a "real" human and so not part of the cycle of rebirth.

Gnosticism? hello?

introducing

^.~

Jesus is here boys, check em

888 is the number of Christ and you have it in your post number holy shit

>He doesn't know the original christians believed in reincarnation
>He doesn't know that Jesus taught about reincarnation
>He doesn't know the "church" invented hell and monetary repentance at the same time they outlawed reincarnation

Nigger, what fucking bubble world do you reside in?

Yes. His name? Donald Trump.