You are a time traveling shitheel from the near future whose mission is simple

You are a time traveling shitheel from the near future whose mission is simple.

You get to kill or save one person in the past, in order to have the end result of fucking everything up as much as possible.

Who do you save or kill?

Save Hitler
Kill Martin Luther King

save Julian the apostate

Kill Otto von Bismarck

Save James A. Garfield

If Jesus wasn't killed in such a dramatic way and just died of intestinal disease or some shit what would have happened to his movement?

Depends on if he resurrected afterwards desu. His resurrection was what kicked Christianity into being a thing.

>Jesus is declared dead
>After a few days the open the grave
>Still dead
>But with a strange hole in his head
noting personell, christians
*teleports back to present time*

>Implying European Jewry would survive into the 1940s if it was all still zealously papist.

People would be wearing necklaces shaped like a death bed

kill genghis khan
save ali

Save Hitler.
Kill Churchill

Save Julius Caesar
Kill Karl Marx

Kill the Prophet Muhammed
Save whoever I gotta to get Nestorianism in power in Asia.

Christian Pride Eurasia Wide

kek

Save Hitler
Kill Stalin

He must be stopped.

Kill Abraham Lincoln

Save Stonewall Jackson

Kill Machiavelli

Save Anne Frank and put baby after baby in her.

Vasili Arkhipov

Kill, that is

>Abraham Lincoln
>travel back to the past to assassinate a guy that already got assassinated

Obviously kill Hitler. His case is one of the few times in history where one man really did basically wreck the world. No Hitler means no war, most of the rest of the German leadership were too cautious.

He means kill him before he becomes president to you dummkopf

You're supposed to fuck the world up, not save it.

Save Marc Antony.

>kill him before he becomes president to you dummkopf
That wouldn't change a thing. Lincoln was just a puppet of northern industrialists.

I would save Abraham Lincoln so we could deport the niggers back to Africa and USA wouldn't be a le 56% white meme country.

This

I am reading a book on Claudius and the author goes through this whole spiel about how Claudius's religious policy is rife with contradictions. One of them was that he tolerated Jews and at the same time apparently expelled the Jewish colony in Rome. Anyways, another thing he did was make a decree in Nazareth that anyone who desecrated tombs would be severely punished. The author argued that he was likely told of the Christian story by someone who painted Christianity in a bad light. I don't know, but I think it's funny. "Aquila, tell me about the Christians." "Well my Lord, they are nothing but a bunch of bandits who go around desecrating tombs. Their whole religion is based around this one single premise of desecration."

>it's another "I never read the last speech by Lincoln where he advocates giving niggers the right to vote" post

Kill Stalin
Save Tsar Nicky
Watch eastern europe collapse into Monarcy versus Trotsky's permanent revolution.

Save some irrelevant civilian
Kill Vasili Arkhipov, the one guy that kept the Soviets from nuking America during the Cuban Missle Crisis

>collapse into Monarchy
>collapse into
Everyone in Eastern Europe already was a monarchy.

>88

Save Germanicus
Kill Oliver Cromwell

The Fuhrer wills it

Pretty sure nobody wanted niggers in USA desu.

kill Martin Luther

save Jacques Cathelineau

As in the Russian empire is caught in a long term civil war between Whites with an actual figurehead and Commies who give a shit about ideology

>1941
>Kill Stalin

After his purge campaigns of high-ranking politicians and military members he pretty much had nobody that would be ready to immediately assume power.

a smart puppet, imagine a Union led by Fremont

Kill Adam or Eve

Save Jesus.
Kill Emperor Constantine.

Kill Stephen Colbert
Save Ronald Reagan from cancer

>King

What if one of user's sons by Anne goes on to become a cruel and sadistic dictator?

>44 posts
>no "Save Franz Ferdinand"

Off topic: This scenario was given to someone in 500 years. But only one person, he has already come back and killed his target to irrevocably fix (or ruin) the future.

Who was it?

Mine choice is (obviously) Franz.

Save Joan of Arc and fight off the English knights while heavyset black women sing motown-disco-funk in the background

*teleports behind you*

>Asks Anne to get off me
>She wobbles off
>Unsheathes sword
>"Nothing personal buddy."
>Assassin's Creeds his ass
>Goes back to fucking pregnant Anne cowgirl style

Kill Adam

Kill Peter III
Save Josef II

Why do you want to kill based Nick?

I dunno,

Might have something do with his ideology encouraging the most malevolent behaviors among leaders.

I think you overestimate the influence he had. Besides, what fun would history be without malovent leaders?

Yikes my friend, wrong Martin Luther

Good Christ, you couldn't even take the time to clean up the mess? You're just gonna go right back to sex with a guy bleeding out the floor right next to you?

In this situation Machiavelli would have instantly decapitated him, don't worry.