Why have British people contributed absolutely nothing to the advancement of human culture...

Why have British people contributed absolutely nothing to the advancement of human culture? I can't think of any relevant British artists. They contributed absolutely nothing to any realm of art compared to continental Europeans. All relevant painters, composers, etc were from anywhere between Germany and Spain, but they sure as hell weren't from Britain.

Not only that, but Britbongs are so insecure about their inability to contribute positively to humanity that they thrive on stealing the cultures of other people and either take credit for it or gloat about how they stole it. Pretty much every historically relevant artifact in any British museum is either on lease or was stolen from the Egyptians. I don't fully blame them, British """""architecture""""" is pretty shit-tier, especially considering the only British structures of historical note were built by the Romans, the Vikings, or only came into existence within the past few centuries. Brits will point to Stonehenge as an early example of British structures, but most of their obsession over it is wewuz-tier autism.

So I ask again, why haven't the British contributed to human culture at all? Even Americans, who are essentially British offsprings, have contributed far more to the advancement of humanity.

>b-b-b-but muh shakespeare
The only reason that British literature is anything of note is because American high schoolers can read it.

WIR

You're a funny guy, user.

>brits have never done anything

>literally the entire fucking victorian era

He says, posting in English

How about the language you're speaking right now?

We've had this shitty /int/ thread dozens of times. As somebody that actually goes to the orchestra semi-regularly I'm sick of defending British music particularly but also the arts in general against dribbling retards from /int/ that not only don't seem to care just how fucking ignorant they appear as long as they get in a cheap shot, but actually seem to think that their base ignorance is a good metric to judge merit. So congrats, I guess, you wore me down. Can you please now fuck off back to your shitposting board and take all of the other piece of shit e-niggers intent on ghettoising this board with you?

/int/ needs to leave

Hahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah *breathe* hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
*derisive snort*
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Hahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah *breathe* hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
*derisive snort*
My sides! My fucking sides!

ha

>he says in English, forced to do so because nobody here bothers to learn whatever meme language is native to his country

Another excellent post from /int/

Did you die in 1961?

>British """""architecture""""" is pretty shit-tier

>NeoClassicism, Gothic Revival, Tudor Revival, significant contributions to Modernism, Post-Modernism, Art Deco, Deconstructivism
>Rich history of vernacular architecture from 1300s onwards

>Shit Tier

you have no idea what you're talking about laddy. Fuck off back to the uncultured shitpile that is /int/

>that same frogposter

basically french with some funny german words at the lower levels

Nice language, remind me, where does it come from?

>t. doesnt speak either french or german

english is overwhelmingly similar to german

Je suis américain et je parle français, pas la problème est que tu es trop stupide pour le parler.

Totally dude, don't let the fact that English has nearly 60% of its vocabulary from the Romance languages confuse you into thinking that we're not similar to French.

I- I just don't understand, no one can actually believe this.

The Brits can count among their number, a pantheon of pioneers in every major scientific and philosophical discipline.
A better question is
>Why is it a remote peoples, seldom if ever amounting to more than 1% of the global population can count among their number Wren, Hooke, Newton, Halley, James Watt, Henry Cavendish, Faraday, Darwin, Brunel, Maxwell, Turing, Fleming, Cric, Watson, Hawking etc.

No nation has done more to advance human consciousness and no nation has had such an effect on the global Zeitgeist.

Goethe was of the opinion Shakespeare was some sort of God,
Wittgenstein believed the English were the "the best race in the world"

You are right I suppose that in terms of music and painting, Brits have not excelled in the same way as they have in other fields but no one has, certainly not spain or germany.

Are you joking?

Its structure is overwhelmingly Germanic and most of its features are Germanic. Furthermore, you're speaking it at this moment.