This is ... scary?

This is ... scary?

bnt?

If anything it looks really promising. Can't really say though without knowing what coin it is, could be well on it's way to being delisted if it's an abandoned project.

You doof, go look at any coin that just got listed on bittrex. They all start at 1 btc and then drop to their appropriate levels.

It's bancor yeah. However. People already converted an additional 1.827M ethereum to bancor. So it's going pretty strong actually.

>when you bought at the peak

The fuck you talking about? People sold from the peak. Also bancor can never drop lower then 0.1eth so it can't crash.

What if eth crashes? ;)

Will this touch 200K sats again? I want to get out of this. Please give me hope.

fucking lol, if you buy bancor right now youre literally buying at ico price

is that good :\ ? should i sell my ANS and buy BANCOR lmao?

>buying

the jews did an amazing job swindling everyone out of their shekels

>The fuck you talking about? People sold from the peak

See that green candle, friend?

why would you get in this in the first place? All the signs of failure were there and you just ignored them

BNT being tied to eth makes it a simply stupid investment

If eth drops btn drops
If eth rises people will want to convert btn to eth

I was drunk, I regret this shit. Just please tell me that it will tip 200k so I can get out of this scam.

>he thinks 80% of the ETH hasn't already been sold off
HAHAHAHAHAHA
you do know jews love fractional reserve banking, don't you?

The highs and lows are dropping, I don't think you want to hodl this.

Retard, in order to sell, someone also had to buy. The only thing changing is the price you are willing to pay

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP

Fucking kek

That's the point about bancor user. There is a huge stash of backup money that will buy @ 0.1ETH

I wonder what that feels like.

It feels like you want to buy a rope.

>it was sold but nobody bought

This board always amazes me.

>candle immediately turns red
KEK

You shouldn't have looked. You fucked it all up!!

>:3c

i don't understand what happened

Someone bought just as it hit the market and sank like a stone. Their bags immediately became so heavy that they tunneled all the way to the core of the earth.

Dumbass ICO faggot probably filled out a 1 BTC buy order instead of a 1 BTC sell order which got immediately filled by another ICO faggot's 1 BTC sell order.

Can we just call this Journey to the Center of the Earth?