ETH falls when BTC falls

>ETH falls when BTC falls
>Ripple falls when BTC falls
>Meanwhile BAY literally unaffected by BTC instability and inability to break 3000 buywall

Is this the most secure low key alt-coin or what? Market waves haven't even touched it and its progress upward hasn't stopped all year.

Other urls found in this thread:

bitbay.market/blog/
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=896480.0
youtube.com/watch?v=hNMNZZQJkP0
bitbay.market/walloffeatures/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Don't even tell Veeky Forums, i've been shilling for months.

They'll never, ever learn, furthermore, they'd fuck up my comfy ride to Mars.

I'm holding a small sum until I'm rich or dead. I might go in deeper at some point.

Bitbay has been my best buy in the last two weeks by far, just wish I put more than fifty bucks in it

can someone TA this bitch please?

Stop jerking off to TA and buy it based on fundamentals. That is the true redpill.

no TA no buy tho

Been in this shit since 300 sats when it first got shilled. It truly is one of the few coins that doesn't fluctuate like crazy.

Holding some BAY. Good and solid to invest but so boring.

Severely undervalued compared to peers

Imagine if bitbay had an ico tomorrow
It'd easily get 2x it's current price

trending to reversal, some pump left in it

Smooth as butter

>surely it'll just go up forever lol

Why would it go down?

No one's even heard of this coin

Also i'm well aware it's not going to never dip but it will steadily rise as it has, mark my words. This coin is severely undervalued in this market. see
and check the dubs as well.

if it does reverse at 16k, then buy zone is 800-1100

just a heads up

I'd sell at 16k and see which direction it picks

>Why would it go down?
because it's approaching the end of a massive wedge?

Kek I bet it fuckin moons just cuz you said that m8

Cap this

Once people learn what BAY is and notice it's buttery smoothness it's going to moon

Follow bay o bitcointalk and slack channel. Seems to be very secure and solid blockchain but no one pay attention. Its like the reason we eat chicken eggs instead duck eggs, duck eggs are tastefull, bigger, even healthier, but the chicken announce to everyone doing a hell of a noise putting their eggs, when the duck stays silent. So many shitcoins invest in marketing and BAY stays quiet

This guy fucks

I'm glad you primitive beasts don't hold my preferred comfy gains coin

I don't really care. 16k is simply the deciding point. if there is a time for it to go down, it would be at 16k.

If it doesn't go down at 16k, then won't go down for a while.

It was plagued by Bob Surplus from the start. Nobody wants to touch this shitcoin.

That's where you're wrong kiddo

> if it goes up it will go up
> but if it goes down it will go down

Nice TA senpai

Hi Bob

bitbay.market/blog/

Consistent client updates for years. Fuck off with your Bitcointalk drama old man

I really cant believe in this ddo smart contracts idea. Imagine if you need sell something to raise some money and needs to double deposit as warranty, if you're poor how can you use this shit?

Fuck off with your scams faggot.
For those that are new, here's a lesson, on the cheap
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=896480.0

If you're poor how can you afford to pay up to 20% markup on every single transaction on the alternatives?

DDE will be successful. It's an incredibly game changing idea.

Anyone new can download the market client, see that it's fully functional, and discover how full of shit you are

they're going to peg this to usd this year, so this is a definite buy for me

Been holding 100k of this baby since it first got shilled on Veeky Forums months back. That autist is going to make me a rich man when people finally notice this sleeper.

It can function all it wants, doesn't matter if nobody uses it.
Pro tip: Nobody will

Spoken like a true fudder. See you at the crossroads, nobody agrees with you.

Spoken like a true shill, your bags appear heavy.

>coin's been consistently increasing
>hey bagholder
I'm sorry you were born with a nigger tier intellect.

Simple imagine selling your stuff to a guy on another side of the world and have to wait everything going just right and fast to receive back the ammount of capital frozen as double deposit (wich on this time would be used to make you more money)

Stooping to personal insults, pretty classy. A sure sign of a legitimate currency. Tell me again what this does that no other crypto can do?

>classy
Nigger I'm completely lacking in class and I definitely don't want you buying this coin. DGB's been a nice smooth ride up for me and I want you to stay a poorfag your entire life.

Kek, I mined DGB at launch, newfag. My portfolio would make you cry at your insufficiency at life. I have enough btc that I can laugh at scams, even if they could be profitable. Stay chasing your lambo dreams, while I live it. Now you are on my radar, and your scam will get crushed by my fury. Keep at it, and I'll call on more scam crushers to infiltrate every bitbay thread on Veeky Forums 24/7. Shoulda kept your mouth shut, but you're a nigger and couldn't help it, could you?

irrelevant =/= secure

t. Bobsurplus

t. a faggot with a bag of worthless bay

You're a pathetic little cuck

You're poor, and shilling a crappy shitcoin LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Not poor, not a shitcoin, stay mad

You must be poor. Why else would you need to shill to increase the worth of your heavy bags?

> implying

She's going up right now faggot

nice fresh copypasta faggot.

Yawn.....enjoy the dcb incoming

That is OC.......paranoid much?

ATH within 12 hours. Cap this.

Are you retarded? It's already at ATH, you guys are too much. Truly as cesspool of stupidity. So long, and thanks for all the fish.....

Baka baka senpai :^)

>Are you retarded?
Are you? You don't seem to know what ATH means.

I know it's oc. But now it's my fresh new copypasta. keep sperging. I want more, it's genius.

BAYWATCH

I smell a pump

we going to 50 cents soon senpai. Thread theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=hNMNZZQJkP0

>fundamentals
>on a worthless speculative asset

> Implications

I heard some fags were shilling an old shitcoin called bitbay. Convince me to buy it, besides muh profits. I already have plenty of btc and most other revolutionary crypto, so profits don't excite me anymore. Does this change anything in the crypto relm, or same thing, different toilet?

Disruptive tech.

bitbay.market/walloffeatures/

All these features are real and fully functional as we speak.

Step up the crypto trading game, add me on Skype: CryptoAnna

>Step up the crypto trading game, add me on Skype: CryptoAnna
To Step up the crypto trading game, add me on Skype: CryptoAnna

Roasties get out

what did she(male) mean by this?

>implying this is not a middle aged hairy pajeet

I have faith, something you do not.

She rises

Smooth sailing from here to 1580

Buckle up

We shall see what the fudders say in the morning.

>bought in at 1390
plz don't dump on me

Checked. Praise, user. Long holding inshallah.

Yeah. I am thinking of sinking into this instead of grc for now. Too normie to not take off.
You cant shill against this. Its already too big for biz to control. It has real steady growth.
Normi memed as well.

oh shit...
WELL... buying high...

>bitbay.market/walloffeatures/
Decentralized Anonymous Markets
pretty sure this means bittrex on blockroids

Glad you boys are onboard. Shadilay. Don't sell until a dollar.

Not buying MGO right now lol

ITS MOONING! GOING TO BREAK ATH!

>instability and inability to break 3000 buywall
I wonder (((whose))) wall is that

We're close boys - HOLD!

Should I wait for the dip?

With jews you always win.
These are literally jews who bring keynes ideas to the crypto ecosystem. What can possibly go wrong?

You're saying I should buy now? This does look like a good coin from what I've been reading, but coin value is always impossible to predict.

just fuckin buy m8

No idea what the other guy is talking about