Ukraine literally means borderland

>Ukraine literally means borderland
>Ukranian "nationalism"
explain

>Implying people living on the border of a larger region can't have their own culture

What is your question?

>be on the border
>create state
>you are no longer on the border as you once were

>OP literally means faggot
hmmmmmmm.... my brain... melting

Stepanboo detected

I mean why change they name if they were used to it and that's what they continued to use to identify themselves with?

It's like, sure, they could have come up with a better name, but they didn't, so whatever. The meaning of a name literally amounts nothing (See >H >R >E).

Ukrainians used to call themselves Ruthenians but then they got RUSSED

Why would the name of your country dictate what you do?

Ukraine means borderland
Stepan dindu nuffin and was in prison during Polish massacre
Ukrainian nationalism exists as well as American nationalism or Scottish nationalism

Are there actually any decent sources on Stepan or is it all propaganda from either butthurt cossacks or butthurt poles/ruskies?

>"Ukraine"
no sutch thing

>Ukraine

what's wrong with that?

Does the name really matter that much? It isn't like they're larping as Alexander the Great like "Macedonians".

"Kray" means "land" or "homeland". Also "borderland".

But please educate us when the Moscow horde changed its name to "Russia" and where it comes from.

>Moscow horde
Dumbass doesn't know that it was the same country with same ruling dynasty, same culture, same religion, they just changed the capital

Shoo, shoo shill

>France literally means Frank-land
>It is a land of lies
explain

>triggered hahol

>when your country is the primary pawn in the encirclement of the most dangerous country on earth

it's not easy being Ukrainian, but better to defend the walls than welcome an invader

>an entire country named after a shitty video game

I didn't know Ukraine bordered Jewmerica.

>Ukrainian national hero Stepan Bandera, who was a Nazi collaborator btw, had a hairline like a gerrymandered congressional district

JUST. Fucking hohols lmao

guys, please, take this discussion to /x/

What's wrong with being a Nazi collaborator? I'd also be one if it meant going against the Soviets.

>What's wrong with being a Nazi collaborator? I'd also be one if it meant going against the Soviets.

Not him but it's really lose - lose.

....? You're saying it like its ultimately some awful thing.

I'm confused, why is the pic of a dude wearing a bucket hat when this is supposed to be a fedora meme?

>Thinks he might be able to work with guys who hate Poles, Russians, Jews and Communists
>Gets thrown in a concentration camp for his troubles

It's like pottery