Buy shitcoin, price IMMEDIATELY DROPS

>buy shitcoin, price IMMEDIATELY DROPS
>sell shitcoin, price IMMEDIATELY CLIMBS

WHY THE FUCK DOES THIS KEEP HAPPENING TO ME CUNTS? I SWEAR I'M NOT BEING A RETARDED NEWFAG EITHER. CRYPTO JUST SEEMS UTTERLY UNPREFUCKINGDICTABLE. IT'S LITERALLY A TOTAL 100% GAMBLE AT THIS POINT. THERE'S NOT EVEN ANY SKILL OR TACT TO THIS SHIT.

Dont worry, we share the EXACT same fate

>selling at a loss

you deserve it

I WASNT TALKING ABOUT BUYING AND SELLING THE SAME SHITCOIN, BUT EVERY SHITCOIN I BUY OR SELL

Maybe you're doing it wrong.

Literally buying high and selling low
>I SWEAR I'M NOT BEING A RETARDED NEWFAG EITHER

your fortune:

keep going pal. your luck is sure to turn around

regards,
le bean

Weak hands, brainlet

>Mine Bitcoin in early days
>Accumulate 12 BTC before mining difficulty starts getting harder
>Back then, there's nothing you can do with BTC except play online poker and gambling games, and it's worth shit
>Start gambling with BTC, after a few days, get too confident, start placing big bets get up to 95 BTC
>Almost decide to leave the table, but flip a coin, heads go all in one last time
>Lose it all
>Next year it hits $200

>LTC
>Mine around 100 LTC
>Have Lavabit email address used for trading account
>Have to move cities for work, takes like 2 months get internet back up and settled in at new place
>Can't remember trading account password and can't find book I wrote it down in
>Lavabit owner shut it down due to FBI
>Completely fucked
>5-6 years later
>Lavabit reopens
>Can't remember my Lavabit password

Twice now I've seriously fucked up. Only recently have I worked up the courage to try again. Now I'm buying and mining shitcoins, got a decent job to fund my shitcoin plays on the side. Playing it smart.

Just gotta diversify, don't go all in.

don't believe everything you read, retard.

Do research and this won't happen

There is LOTS of skill involved, you need to learn how to read patterns and charts and orderbooks.

This

You have to look for signs of smart money in action and follow the trends they create. You gotta get in early or on the dip. And you have to recognize support and resistance points and apply fibbonacci to upward trends to estimate the optimal sell range.

It's because your a cowardly investor, just like your father

You're being tricked into dumping your coins at a lower price by the bots. The bots are hosted on different IPs doing pretend buy/sells, gradually shifting the price upwards when they see a lot of buyers. Once the price gets high enough, the bots start selling.

BECAUSE YOU RETARDS ARE GETTING BAITED BY PEOPLE SETTING THE SELL ORDERS YOU ARE BUYING UP INTO

also bitcoin is on the last shoulder of a head and shoulders trend reversal. EVERY coin is losing its floor and crashing this plane with no survivors very soon

>apply fibbonacci to upward trends to estimate the optimal sell range.
How to do this?
I need to learn when to sell.

its not a loss if you dont sell

>tradingview.com
>load up shitcoin chart
>look for candles that have big volume that signal the beginning of a trend
>draw your FIB retrace from the bottom of the first big volume candle to the top of the candle at the peak of the move

Most pumps will pull back to the 61.8 FIB (if they have actual support and don't eat shit and die) because this is the nature of the universe.

If you can't understand any of this, cash out and look for a job that will pay you in your (((national currency))).

Got the exact shame shit. Lost 60% in a week

How it this even possible? Are you retarted?

The first virtue of the savvy cryptoinvestor is PATIENCE.

this.

it is the beginning of Terminator 2 all over again.

us vs the machines