When the fuck am I going to be able to sell my ETH bags?

When the fuck am I going to be able to sell my ETH bags?

When did you buy? I just broke even and dropped mine (1/2 of them)

I bought one coin at $370 and one coin at $330

I am fucked. Willing to dump these pieces of shit if they even hit $360

>sell ETH
u nigga serious ?

Sold 10% down lat night
>inb4 lol buy high sell low
I have already made 30% on NMC with the BTC I freed up.

hodl dumbass,
fundamentals are fine
vitalik isn't dead
just another exchange blew up its fine, it will be back up next month or week, who knows.

people buying coin thinking
>why the fuck aren't you going up

HODL, faggot.

Did you just start last week or something?

BTC, ETH, LTC are the “safe“ coins in this market. They don't double overnight (anymore) as they are too big. At the same time they won't crash unless they get hacked or something like that but that would fuck up the whole market.
You don't daytrade BTC, ETH, LTC. You hold them for months or years without worrying. Put your profits from shitcoin daytrading into them instead of USD and forget about it for a while.
Also, stop crying and being a weakhanded newfag.

t. Someone who bought his ETH for $12

Whenever you learn to stop buying at ATH.

>be minerfag
>just bought my first eth for $330 tonight
>coinbase is going to take 8 days to transact
mfw

Why do the Twitter crypto accounts hate ETH

tfw bought all my eth between $10 and $20

i can't believe these retards buying at these prices

>You don't daytrade BTC, ETH, LTC
Buy the dips.
Precisely because they are safe.

OP I have some had news for you.

The time to sell eth at a profit is over. If you haven't gotten out by now, you're fucked. Now that its weaknesses have been exposed, there is too much doubt and skepticism concerning eth's viability. Everyone knows now that the network can't handle enough volume to make it a reliable currency. While the technology will live on and is already being copied by new developers, eth as a token is doomed to be unthroned. It's only going downhill from here. The smart money has already pulled out. The question is, will you save yourself, or go down with the sinking ship?

So what's a good day-trade crypto currency? The meme shitcoins?

I sold off my Litecoin, and I've been thinking about seling off my Eth too. Who else thinks this is a good idea?

I think you should consider selling eth very soon. Like on the next spike even, if there will be one. Bitcoin I am expecting to trend down next month since it's hit resistance three times at 2800 and seems to still be weak from the previous crash. I sold my litecoin at 48.00$ but bought back in at 43 because I am expecting it to go way up in July.

thought you could just hop on at the 11th hour and profit off the hard work of others eh?

Don't listen to the FUD here. Go out and read outher sources. Those people are the ones hodling tight and laughing at you for selling at the end of the year.

>weaknesses got exposed

The fuck are you talking about? The network having issues during ICOs? Tell me one currency who would not struggle with such volume. And the good thing about technology: it can evolve.
Unlike you cavemen.

I made good money buy buying into good solid projects and just hodling tight. Don't let price fluctuations or a “crisis“ scare you. Bitcoin gets declared dead at least once a month.

What are you holding mr gekko?

Big positions:
BTC, ETH, LTC

Medium: ANT (not ANS), XEM, SC, XRP

Small / daytrading / shitcoins: ARK, DGB, MYST, XVG, STRAT, RDD

How often do you flip the small daytrading ones?

Strat is most certainly not a shitcoin

I usually look for coins 2-3 times a week. I check the charts of several coins, the history and sometimes fall for memes. I usually buy and then try to sell at 10-15% profit.
The ones mentioned above didn't work out like that as I got greedy / bought at the wrong time, etc. So I just hold my bags of them “failed“ ones and hope for a rise instead of selling at a loss

I agree, I just don't want to invest long term into it, that's why it isn't in the middle category

how the fuck are you bagholding eth? you must have bought in the past week to be anything but up

just dont buy the local top next time

>"omg when will this shit dip so can buy in"

>"omg it dipped too hard I'm not buying that shit"

Keep buying high and selling low faggots.

This. If anything then now is the time to buy

right now
transfer here
0xD787bb1r4594c73901EB07e3a6660141514C07AD
Ill sell em
please some gimp pro edit this picrel to NOT YOUR'S MONEY

ETH is a solid coin for daytrading. Goes up and down 3% every day. If you've got 5k worth of ETH that's $150 daily

Never, you the niggest

Your best options are to cut losses and start again, or double down and buy MAOR!!!!! at what you believe to be the dip.

3P46dQeBESJa4tEopzmY3rNbTj5A1zXgEch
Tip me if you think this helped.

GIB ME DATS Sweet Wojaks

That coin's going to fail in like 3 months mane.

short answer: never
useful answer: buy into BNT with your bags and try to find some chump on some exchange to sell them BNT at a premium