Why is there not stuff about business or finance anymore? its just coins seriously this needs to stop

Why is there not stuff about business or finance anymore? its just coins seriously this needs to stop..

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=159.0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why's there not stuff about farming and horse-shit-shovelin anymore? it's just "industrial revolution" this and "age of industry" that.
This needs to stop.

Crypto should probably be its own board at this point

Because I literally just turned 5k into 20k today.

Well it's slowing down because of the pump and dump scammers so it's heading back to normal.

But in all reality you have got to be a complete frothing fucktard if you're not into crypto at this point in time.

Yeah show me proof though, its not like you started today though, this crypto sh*t wont last too long its just like anything

How?

show him proof user, even it was just 200% 300% gains in a week.

I see wot u did there m8

ESP2 and SNRG.
Synergy was half luck though, I sold relatively high.

Talk shit, post pic.

Hey I'll show mine!
Showing the last month though because the last week is only up 50% and not as impressive

impressive, tell me how/picks/protips

Look where you are user...the large majority of people on this website are lazy NEET's or shutin under achievers.

Of course they will gravitate to the easiest possible way to have a chance of making money while never leaving their room or getting a job. Not to mention that crypto shit is more or less gambling which tends to attract the poor and desperate.

Idk mostly just researching coins and only buying really cheap ones. If you read all the white papers and look at all the social media for each coin you can get a good feel for which ones seem like they're worth more than they are at in market cap. Then you buy and hold until other people buy in. Also, promising coins that aren't on big exchanges yet always blow up when it's confirmed they're about to be listed on a big exchange

Any cheap ones we should keep an eye on right now?

OP btfo

nocoiner scum

How do you discover coins before they get onto exchanges?

KURT has an extremely low market cap and seems like it might be picking up momentum. AMMO has an insanely low market cap after its recent pump and dump, but it also might just be a scam because the devs announced another project.

bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=159.0
This is where coins announce themselves initially, but you have to sift through 99% scam garbage to find anything with potential.

But what I really meant earlier was find coins that are on exchanges like Novaexchange or Coinexchange (mid-tier reputability) that look like coins worthy of Poloniex or Bittrex (high reputability) and get them before they move up.

When Veeky Forums was born we had this discussion many times, the best option would be a crypto board but jewt couldn't be bothered and the new owner doesn't get imageboards.

coins are finance (for poor people)

Have you seen the begging / giving away threads? And people still fall for it, a lot of people. Sad