IOTA about to blow up RIGHT NOW. This shit will not be at 1650 sats for long. You have been warned

Other urls found in this thread:

join.slack.com/bittrex-pump/shared_invite/MjAyNTM4MjcxNjM5LTE0OTgxMDQyNjEtODIyOWIwNzZkNw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck off

user above me holds XRP.

I do, I do!

Haha shocking ;-)

Not shocking if you want to get rich

XRP is decent, but slower than IOTA. IOTA also has tangle going them, which is revolutionary.

XRP will make you rich, but I think IOTA will get me there faster.

Tangle is the new blockchain. That shit is gonna change how we think about ledgers. Fucking free transactions. How is this not on the frontpage of every tech and crypto site?

The Beatles were once not famous. IOTA is going to grow legs and start running FAST. Wish I could afford more.

IOTA is not your average shitcoin, it's built on a new Tangle technology. I'm glad I bought it cheap, it's heading for the moon soon.

??????????

Going 50/50

>MUH TANGLE TECHNOLOGY

I'm into byteball myself, mostly because I get free 20% a month.
But it's also Tangle technology, and the wallet is just better

Byteball is fine and all but, still not feeless. That shit is one of the most amazing parts of IOTA.

for the fee to be $0.4, each GByte needs to be valued at $700,000
right now a transaction costs $0.00004 or something like that.
with each GByte worth around $750
and if you use certain hubs, you can get half of the transactions back.
It's literally nothing, specially if you are just holding.

and smart transactions, only pays if certain condition is met

Looks like the same 1k sat move its been doing for days. Why exactly should it blow up today?

I don't see why having conditional transactions as part of the protocol is that great of an idea. It's like a half measure to full smart contracts
Because
1. Crypto is rarely added to Bitfinex. IOTA launched on there.
2. Price is stable, no dump from the people who bought via escrow pre-exchange.
3. Bots and whales have been accumulating for the last week at this range. There are no weak hands since there are no buyers at lower prices to dump on.
4. This coin will be added to Poloniex, Bittrex and Kraken in the very near future.

I predict the rise will happen very very soon.

>Poloniex
Poloniex hasn't added a coin in ages, and they go down when there is a little bit of people using it.
I wouldn't count on it.

That doesnt meant shit, it can go sideways for another week or more easily.

So what. Your hands are so weak you can't deal with sideways for weeks/months?

Shitcoins pump everyday, why would anyone want to wait weeks/months? You can collect 10-25% almost daily.

Because shitcoin pnds are fucking degenerate gambling. One wrong move and you are toast. This shit is the real deal.

It's at 16k sats, not 1.6k...
It's overvalued as fuck.
Shill it somewhere else, bagholder.

HOW THE FUCK CAN I BE A BAGHOLDER IF THE PRICE IS AT A GENERAL ATH YOU FUCKING KEK?

I bought it in at 1k sats. I just wish I had gotten more.

OP, explain low 24h volume. 2m for top8 market cap is literally nothing. Fucking doge has more volume for fucks sake.

I think it's because the coin is only avaliable on bitfinex. I'm sure it'd be much higher if it arrived to polo and trex.

Whats wrong with bitfinex though? Imo its much better than bittrex and shitcoins get huge attention there.

Just pointing out the volume would be higher if the coin was avaliable on multiple markets.

>One gazillion coins
>Already launched on the top10 with huge marketcap
>Overvalued
>Centralized

Why does this have such a high market cap already?

the best part is, one coin is actually x10^6 Iota.

So there's actually

2,779,530,283,000,090 Iota

t. bagholder

this...

because there won't be any more Iota, this is the whole supply
byteball for example has only distributed 25%, and the price is slowly growing
current price x 4

$199,421,662 x 4 = 800,000,000
which would put it at position 9th right now in terms of marketcap.
After each airdrop (btw, you can get some for free, do some research), the price goes down a bit, but then recovers and goes higher than before, every time. So it's going to be a top 5 coin probably.
Don't come back here complaining that "why didn't anybody tell me about it before?!"

Nice stash user. My 4k feels pretty good there too, maybe gonna increase it soon too.

>being this butthurt
You bought at ~20k right?
LMAO.

Any faggots trying to make real money or meme money?

you want in when the dump has not started join this slack group the first 100 members will be the able to find out what we pump and dump

join.slack.com/bittrex-pump/shared_invite/MjAyNTM4MjcxNjM5LTE0OTgxMDQyNjEtODIyOWIwNzZkNw

Because there's a difference between something that currently works, and something that is promised to work at some point in the future after lots of technological development.