You are hanging in the club and chilling when this guy comes, slaps your gf's ass and calls you a faggot

You are hanging in the club and chilling when this guy comes, slaps your gf's ass and calls you a faggot

wat do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FRQNB3ly0N0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Call the FBI and have him arrested for hacking the elections

I buy out his currency and rebrand it as bitbeans

I would pants him and then remove his underpants. I would then take off my pants and wear his underpants. This is when I poop in his pants. I take them off and put them back on him. I give him a slap on the ass and chuckle, "thanks, bud" as I walk away with his gf.

probably administer 1st aid to the scrawny manlet's arm for my gf's ass is bretty muscular, yo see she plays tennis and anyone who's ever fondled a tennis player (female) will know what I'm speaking of

>tennis player (female)

sure :^)

I kneel immediately

to be completely honest I would trade her in for a gymnast like pic related at the drop of a hat

(female)?

I've yet to come across a rhythmic gymnast (male) XD

This is what her feet will look like. I'm not really a foot guy but fuck this shit.

there is no such thing as a perfect woman out there, user

>hanging in the club
GTFO, Normie.

youtube.com/watch?v=FRQNB3ly0N0

I'm out of text m9

Give him my wallet address and beg for 1 eth like 99% of Veeky Forums

>gf

jokes on you i dont have one

hahahhehheheh heh he uhhhhh

...fuck

i will flash crash this niggas shit the fuck down and make him cry mummy mummy i miss you mummy i wants to go back to russia i wants to go to the store and buy some vegetables mummy i know you wants me to eat them and be a strong boy boy

will take pics and blackmail him for 100000 ether or else I will post in r/ethereum

You are chilling at your favorite exchange when this guy comes, shorts your mooncoin and calls you a goyim

wat do?

praise YHWH

PRAISE

I hard fork his ass.

silly goyim

Canadians hacked the election?

make a new ICO to crash his whole network

>links a woman that is not greenblue eyed and blonde as an example of a perfect woman

obvious troll

le epic meme welcome to Veeky Forums.org

you gotta go back

Sell the genesis block

I put my arm around him, walk him to the bar, buy him a shot of grey goose and we talk about sharding algorithms. After he gives my gf another good smack on the ass and leaves.

Kiss his hand and say thank you for inventing eth