I want to see your favorite/most aesthetic military uniforms from YOUR OWN country...

I want to see your favorite/most aesthetic military uniforms from YOUR OWN country. I'll start with some from burgerland.

Hard mode: no Napoleonic War or Nazi uniforms. We've all seen them before.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RgcwyI-NlvI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This tbqh

I think I remember reading that these are dress uniforms and not actually worn in the battle.

highlanders or die OP

Wrong, in south africa british troops did wear thier scarlets. In india around the same time british and indian troops were adopting clothing made of linen and in colours that would go on to become the khaki used from the 1890 through to korea

Yes.

Yes what?

Just wish Aztecs had worked steel.
Imagine a renaissance armor based on this

>Be swedish warrior king
>Get shot

Look at that crotch bulge

Yes.

Yes.

Yes.

Yes.

Yes.

Yes.

maybe?

No!

I think this is an Anzac uniform.
Looks pretty cool desu.

Yes

If you don't think Roundheads were effay as fuck, you are maxi pleb

ANZAC is GOAT, i want that fucking hat

>notices bulge
OWO what's this

>be Swedish king
>go to war with Russia to save your people
>get shot by your own men
>part of your country is also lost in the peace treaty

That looks pretty badass.

Shame about the watermark.

>british empire has badass ANZAC troops
>wastes them at Gallopoli

Why did Imperial Command hate its dominion and colonial troops so much?

It's from the Seminole War. Found one w/o the watermark.

The Spanish Falangists

My country does not have an extensive military history.

These pictures are from the Second World War, maybe a bit after. Force Publique Congolaise. I think the hats look quite sharp.

Your selections are all well gay. Are you batty boys or something? Look at these fine chaps tickety boo and ready for bally take off. Chin chin, pip pip and all that.

youtube.com/watch?v=RgcwyI-NlvI

I like the tricorns

Vietnam seemed like lots of fun.

I swear, you Ossis and your retarded looking helmets.

There's something about those spiffy hats, I guess.

Also if you're not depicting Janissaries with plain blue broadcloth overcoats you're doing it wrong and are a pleb

lmao noticed the same thing

Union Cavalrymen, Easy

post Soviet uniforms

The USMC in the Spanish-American war was god tier

Z O U A V E

O

U

A

V

E

>OP talks about uniforms
>this nigga posts scrooge with a musket

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN

Unfortunately some people mistakenly believe this battle dress is white and gold colored.

oi mate, whats your point mate?

See if you can guess which ones are which

They say if you see blue white you are a moral person and if you see gold white then you are a pedo.

werent the anzacs like, not very good?

>Dr. Pavel, I'm RAF

> no nappy
>posts war of 1812

Gotta love burgers

Anzacs were often used in the worst fighting of ww1 as the British didn't want to use their own countrymen.

As a unit anzacs were great fighters largely let down by incompetent leadership.

hm, modern australian schooling really hates the anzacs it seems

WE ARE NUMBER ONE.

The Spanish Rayadillo uniforms are really the only time Philippines was Aesthetic militarily. Especially when it is combined with native hats.

But nope Americans just had to replace them with their boring ass beige shit with the shitty slacks.

WE WUUUZZ

Knights & shieeet

get rekt flip

>war of 1812
>1827

what did he mean by this?

foreigners are as usual quite ignorant

Sometimes i feel like the only person on this board who thinks the winged hussars uniform looked shit.

reminder that if the uniform doesn't have a sword it can't be considered aesthetic

Only one's we got as far as I'm aware. Argentina.

Oh someone beat me to it. Well...

>home to the biggest war since WW2
>not an extensive military history

Practical and aesthetically pleasing

>aesthetically pleasing
gay

t. frog

go march in red trousers so german spotters can see you from miles away

Dig the cold war aesthetic

Your a big guy

>Sometimes i feel like the only person on this board who thinks the winged hussars uniform looked shit.

The Poles didn’t really have uniforms as such, each magnate and noble equipped his personal troops as best as he could afford, not just so that they’d have the best gear for fighting, but also to show off his wealth and status.

The result was every noble trying to outdo the others in the splendor his troops, who also modified and supplemented their clothes and gear with furs, silks and all kinda bling on their own (also to show off)

Western Europeans were frequently shocked at the ostentatious and somewhat barbaric display Polish troops put on.

Because if you don't look fabulous on the battlefield, you might as well just go home.

He wasn't even that fat in the picture

I love me some war-kilts

Also, I know it's not military... but I can't resist the most Veeky Forums of all uniforms