There are people on this board rn who don't see that ethereum is about to do almost exactly the same as what btc did in...

>there are people on this board rn who don't see that ethereum is about to do almost exactly the same as what btc did in 2013

is that rally tremendously or crash, i can't remember and dont feel like taking time away from my shitposting to google something

>I think I can predict the future

I bought a few thousand dollars with at 5-8 bucks

Sold a bunch around 365 and using it for my new house

Still some left and happy with my profits

If it crashes. Whatever's

it was a slow dumpening from 1300$ to 400$ or thereabouts over a couple months after mt gox, so if eth was going to follow the same pattern it'd go down to about 106$

And then it soared again. Buy the dip

yeah but eth is a scamcoin that cant scale, bitcoin was meant to be used long term, but satoshi didnt forsee his creation becoming this widely used so fast. if more people world wide had gotten into bitcoin the network would be much faster

Why do you think eth is a scamcoin?

>can delete anyone's coins if the contract fucks up
>can inflate the supply at will
>is only useful for scamicos

ETH's only use is for starting ICOs, but they're all scams, and rely completely on the ETH network, additionally, they can just get buttfucked if vitalik """accidentally""" delets the contract. 100% scam that completely goes against what cryptocurrency was envisioned to do, and is just absolutely fucking useless.

Coins don't dump that hard for no reason. Every serious crash that happened was because of some hack, exchange going insolvent, China banning BTC, etc.

For a start when there is a backlog (which there should even be in the first place) it allows transactions to be sent with a transaction id generated and then that transaction disappears nowhere to be seen again. Scam.

All of those points are literally incorrect

only difference is ETH will never recover
get rekt ETH cucks

How do I know you're not just trying to get the price low and buy in

dyodd

all the ETH money will flow into Ark over the next 3 yrs

cap this!

Lol I will. Last time I was interested in cryptos I mined some stablecoin which went nowhere. It was shilled heavily on Veeky Forums back then.

As if Veeky Forums has the power to move the price of ETH...
After the status ICO I lost the last bit of faith I had in ETH as well, so much for decentralization.

Eth to 500 by the end of the month, I think. Not sure after that.

b-but that was 2014

ooooohhhhh noooooo i bought mine at 30 dollars a piece, get fucked poor fag.

Seems like Ripple is the only promising coin left. Sia smells like bullshit