He fell for the Lambo meme

>he fell for the Lambo meme

its like you want to look like nouveau-riche pleb

Range Rovers are nice looking but the build quality is notoriously shit tier. There was a long stretch where they would be at the bottom of every reliability list by a huge margin. They've improved over the past few years but they still have a long way to go. I would rather have a Cayenne or a G wagon in that price range. The Lexus LX is nice too but it doesn't really have the aesthetics of the other three.

>build quality
you buy it, drive it for a year and sell it, who cares about the build quality

I'd like one of these desu. Only 80k

I'm gonna buy a Subaru outback with my bitbeans

i copped a bentley truck when i hit it big

My dream car

Couldn't buy an Outback dinner with your beans...

I'll stick with walking and taking the bus like an eccentric rich fuck

>Not buying a boat to take out at sundown with a fishing rod and a case of beer to fish and watch the sun disappear over the horizon and to get your dick sucked in the middle of the endless ocean

It's like you have no vision

tfw my parents had this car with a v12 but it caught fire at a gas station

>Cayenne
>buying meme SUVs

unless you a trophy wife, there is no reason to ever drive that shit

G-wagen Professional. Under €100k and not hamstrung like the pleb-signalling luxurious versions. The professional version is the ultimate fuck y'all, I'm out vehicle.

i fucking love G-wagons, but they are too fucking expensive

Words can hurt, user

The professional is worth it IMO. It is really worthwhile to do your own maintenance since it can save you a ton of money. All it comes down to is this: AMG/Branbus are for plebs who pay £300k for a shitty riding experience with muh status, Professional - independent dude who can fix his own shit and go wherever he fucking pleases. If crypto makes me rich I will buy it.

Porsche. 911. Carrera. 4S.

a man with taste

> Range Rover
patrician taste user, I salute you

sure, but no chance in hell its less than 100k as you said in the previous post, unless its a 2-3 years old model

great car, shit everyday vehicle

>everyday vehicle

>wanting to die because some dumb slut was putting make up in traffic

they are great for urban and suburban rides pretty much everywhere in the old world
user survives in traffic because he rides defensively, holds enough distance to other vehicles and as if he were invisible to others

Normies who work in cities and commute by car are sad to look at. In UK it's legal to filter with a bike. It is my main mode of transport for this reason and the fact that you can blast off if you want to clear your head.
Loud pipes save lives.

I'd add also:
easy access to city centre
loads of storage space
can be ridden in stylish attire and footwear
low centre of gravity
cheap af
seats only two (important for single anons)

What do you do when it rains?

Free parking around unis and hospitals. I've even heard of speculation that if >20% of commuters rode on two wheels the peak time congestion would disappear.

>not buying a 24 year old Volvo
>not having a bicycle instead of a gym membership
>being this big of a tool

Are you even trying to get wealthy OP? Grow up faggot

>gym membership
is this the biggest retard filter in existence?

you literally can achieve whatever bodymode you want with weights in your home/garage/basement and jogging/cycling

I am very good at assessing the weather (radar for precipitation, satellite for cloud cover) and always carry a rain suit that keeps me 100% dry if caught in the rain; front shield and windscreen keep the overspray from cars in front at a minimum

performance in rain as in grip and braking is surprisingly good as long as you are very careful those initial 10 minutes when roads are very slippery because of grease, debris etc that gets washed away

Wear goretex gear and ride on Michelin Pilot Roads or other weather-tolerant tires. Also ride like everyone's out to kill you.

not going to a gym and taking showers
muh water bill

That's my point user

Hard style kettlebells with Pavel Tsatsouline. Buy one 16 kg kettlebells and you are good to go.

ive always wondered, doesnt the rain fuck up bikes?
like, i understand that its designed in a way that water cant get into the important parts of the tech, but for example, doesnt it fuck up the leather on the seat and etc?

>Many people live in apartments
>Gyms have certain amenities that people can't afford to put in their home (pools, saunas, specialized equipment, athletic courts etc)
>Some people enjoy the community
>Others want training/guidance
>Not every who owns a home has a good place to put a squat rack or whatever

no, if the seat cover is genuine leather is impregnated more thoroughly than a teen mom, leaving no chance for water to get in

my biggest gripe with riding wet is the overspray coming from underneath other vehicles

>nouveau-riche pleb
>posts a niggermobile

Yes and no. Yes in that it will rust if you don't maintain it and leave it outside. There are maintenance sprays you can and should use that coat the bike and prevent rust. After washing my bike I use silicone polish which protects hoses and paintwork from rain and road dirt. No in that you can full on ride through puddles. The seat of my bike is made of marine vinyl. It's actually quite fun to ride through rain if your bike is maintained and you are wearing good gear.

I'd literally rather buy a literal pile of garbage for $60k than that piece of absolute trash

You faggots

Toyota land cruiser 98model before they stopped the full metal chassis is the only way to drive

that's also my go-to libertarian road solution alongside a KTM adventure

g65 for my milf
ill take a a supra tt

Lx is miles better but not doesn't have the asthetics of the range.

if you knew anything about vehciles you would get a customized defender

This or amg

Only retards / Russians / military enterprises could pay so much for such over rated garbage . Just buy a fucking 1980 jeep and drive until it's gone

>not a model x

>Range Rover
>Not nouveau-riche pleb car of choice

Pick one and only one then kys

Fuk dats ugly bro.

Now, THIS is a car!

owned and AMG before Veeky Forums and crypto.
will own an AMG after Veeky Forums and crypto.

This guy gets it

unless you are 12,

your goal should be to look broke, otherwise you will be getting bugged for money by losers all day.

>Spending $100k+ on an inherently depreciating asset.
I'll stick to a cheap lightly used toyota under $20k no matter how rich I get, thanks.

I'm sure lambos are fun as fuck, but I find classics to be far more aesthetic.

TOYOTA RAV4 2006 REPORTING IN.

If you were that rich why would you even leave your house? It's just creating opportunities to die and not be able to enjoy your money.

The bitches can drive to me.

>literally me

>Some people pay 60k for a new car
>loses 6k in value off the lot
And they best part yet
>they take out a 60k loan at 4% interest
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE?
There are thousands of used cars in amazing shape below 14k that will last you a decade

>buying a rover
>cant afford proper rims
>50k car looks like pic related now
stay pleb

I like you because you are a maserati poster but I hate you because you pick a shitty levante over the quattroporte or granturismo

>lambos
you mean audis

that sounds about right. classic old jaguar fire trick