Does anyone think the price of BTC will drop around August 1st?

Does anyone think the price of BTC will drop around August 1st?

august 1st is not relevant

august 1st is relevant

August 1st is condiment

Honestly..no.

I remember when it dropped because of the ETF being rejected. It shot down to like $900 and then mooned all over again.

This shit keeps happening.

BTC drops like 20% and the doubles. Repeat.

It'll drop and bounce back, I'm not risking shorting it as it could recover suddenly.

>August 1rd

It'll drop below $1000, maybe even $750.
Anyone that says otherwise is kidding themselves.

>august 1st
>happening

pick one

i think it's a random walk with an upward bias (combined with malthusian catastrophes) and people blame shit for rises and crashes after the fact.

So are we all going to sit around wait for it to drop and then buy in and hold forever?

The only thing that clearly drove BTC up was when Greece closed the banks and stopped all withdrawals. Lots of people last faith in the banking system and pushed BTC to $1000 for the first time.

do we honestly think the price will go down though? I'm trying to decide if i should invest in BTC now or wait til after Aug 1st.

uasf is probably not happening because segwit2x is happening instead

what happens if segwit2x happens

Get you fiat on and exchange ready to go and watch the price with Blockfolio on your phone, this way you can get in near bottom without watching it rise while you wait for transfers.

what is fiat? you mean have USD in my wallet ready to go? and then get ready to buy? or you mean USDT-BTC

Ya USD, Pound, Euro, whatever you use. Have it on and exchange where you can use it to buy BTC ready to go, then as soon as you think the price is rising again after the fall buy.

WHAT'S A NIGGA SUPPOSED TO DO BOYS

Will Litecoin sky rocket on the first? The fork for bitcoin will be bad

This is my plan right now, I have few euros waiting. But I dont know what price I should expect.

who do i believe?

Clearly the market doesn't think that.

I'd really love to see it drop to 1000 or lower but I don't see it happening, there's just too many people that would jump at the chance to get in at sub-2k.