NEO/ANS will overtake ETH in market cap. This is just the beginning. Hope you're in now...

NEO/ANS will overtake ETH in market cap. This is just the beginning. Hope you're in now. Volatility is expected for a while, but here's why:

- Quantum-resistant
- Partnership with Microsoft Azure
- ICO launches

Are you ready for the long haul?

Other urls found in this thread:

coindash.io/
binance.com/en
twitter.com/AnonBabble

These ant threads are depressing. Please try to keep it all in one thread.

Depressing? Just because something gets an ATH then retraces - that's normal. ETH did it too. This will be a long play and break over $2B market cap this year

I bought in at $4 so no depression here

Looks like it's rising

It's all up from here boys! Can't wait for that m-moon mission....

meme triangles told me its gonna dip to 200k before breakout

it did that last night - 200k was the floor with a buy wall in place

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Major ICO partner of Antshares:

coindash.io/

How is ANS's scalability compared to Ethereum?

God damn it's been at top volume for like, the last three days. This coin's not going away anytime soon. That much is certain at least. hodling of the ride to a better life!

More scalable, and will expand further as they add more developers

$20 by end of year

20 is pretty conservative honestly. Watch out for Qtum as well.

20 by end of July I was thinking

keep hating on the ants, haters. in a few months you'll all be like "what, you didn't buy sub 10 dollar ants? you RETARDS" lol. you idiots are so predictable.

Where to buy QTUM apart from Chinese exchanges?

Is daytrading with cryoto a myth. Cuz i made some really bad moves :d

if they get their shit off the ground which they have not

Why would it be a myth

Our Advisors

Tony Tao
China Market Advisor

CEO of Hekr, CEO of Antshares, Ali WeFinance 50 Forum expert, Tencent Tengyun Zhiku expert, and one of the editors of Blockchain: Blueprint for a new economy.

niiiiice

Advisories*

Can't wait till developers get their 50mil ans next month and dump it. Wouldnt you? Easiest 200mil ever

The Chinks are opening a new international exchange in 7 days and just look at the background: binance.com/en

What did they mean by this?

AntCoins are generated with every new block. The initial amount of ANC is zero while it will grow to 100 million after 22 years. The generation gap of every other block is 15 seconds, so it takes 1 year for 2 million blocks to generate.

In the first year (Block No. 0-No. 2,000,000), 8 ANC will be generated by every new block. In the second year (Block No. 2,000,000-No. 4,000,000), 7 ANC will be generated by every new block. With this pace of decrease (-1 ANC per year), in the 8th year, only 1 ANC will be generated by every new block. This 1-block-1-ANC pace will continue since then, till the 44,000,000th block in the 22nd year, fulfilling the 100 million total sum of ANC. ANC shall cease to be generated after that.

With this pace, 16% of the ANC will be created in the 1st year, 52% through the 4th year while 80% through the 12th year.

ANC will be written into the corresponding ANS addresses proportionally. ANS holders could claim these ANC to their ANS address anytime they wish to. For example, a shareholder who has 1% of all the ANS could acquire 8*0.01=0.08 ANC in every block of the 1st year, meaning 460.8 ANC everyday.

AntCoins != AntShares

*ICO in 7 days

why have 200 millions if they can have 200 billions in due time?

>tfw doubled my money with ANS, now in STRAT just in time for the Breeze wallet release and tumblebit after that

Feels good

Read the ico term, devs got 50mil and and they can sell 1 year after ico

so what ANC interest do I get if I have lets say 100 ants?