Anything better than Blockfolio for keeping track of Coins?

Hey Veeky Forums, just bought some coins and want to keep track of them outside exchange wallets, see how much they increase/decrease, etc.

Is there anything better than Blockfolio? Also, I'm retarded and don't really know how to use blockfolio that well. Please help. Thank you.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/g6unw
t.me/upcomingPumps
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Excel

Ok thanks user

coinigy. have to pay but real cheap for what they give you.

>coinigy
This legit, user? What are the costs? If i could have 1 site to access several exchanges instead of going through 6 or 7, I'd pay a reasonable price.

$20/month or $200 a year
I'm using the trial and I can vouch for it, solid service

are there any fees aside from the monthly/yearly access, and can you do arbitrage on exchanges like bittrex/poloniex/yobit/yunbi/etc?

LibreOffice

I use cryoto compare, but god damn i spent the better part of the day trying to copy/study the layout and macros from this pic. Couldnt figure out how to have the live data constantly updated on the sheet along with prices. Let alone all the commands to add or whatever. Would love to pick this guys brain apart about this excel sheet, i am have a pretty big autistic boner right now. So organized.

oh man i saw that thread, that guy has hella money in Crypto. Will probably copy his HODLings.

discord.gg/g6unw

Alright, I just Pajeet-ed all my coins into Blockfolio for an interim solution, is there any way I can have it auto-deduct appropriate BTC amounts from my BTC holdings when I buy another coin, or do I have to change it myself every time?

Sounds like a user request. Would be nice to just type in what you traded at what amount and it changes both coin pairs automatically.

Could you link the google spreadsheet?

exactly! For the specific coin you're trading, you can type in what you traded at what amount, but it doesn't change your BTC holdings (afaik).
The non with the spreadsheet in the pic never linked it, only ever posted the screenshot.

Too bad his positions suck

There was a Google spreadsheet link to it. I remember seeing it.

How the fuck does he get the current price in excel jesus fuck?

that guy shares his signals here t.me/upcomingPumps

don't tell him i told ya

I remember that autism portfolio guy.

Real class act asshole. Asks the entirety of Veeky Forums for advice for his hundreds of dollars investments and doesnt even think to return any favors by at least sharing - even partially - his sheet.

Fuckin faggot

cryptocompare