ITT: Share the best crypto asset trading group you know, please

ITT: Share the best crypto asset trading group you know, please.

>inb4 no

Other urls found in this thread:

upcomingpumps.wixsite.com/tele
t.me/upcomingPumps
cryptosignal.quora.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Veeky Forums

no

yes

tele pump channels

Please, I am looking for the biggest whale group possible. thnx.

YES

/r/antshares

>Sponsored by Ideas500k.com

upcomingpumps.wixsite.com/tele or t.me/upcomingPumps this is the well known arab whale group with those 1100%s you heard around here

Seriously, I am looking for the inner circle of big players, not pussi bois. thnx.

upcoming pumps is doing one on sunday

Dude, thanks! What is your net worth?

i made around 53 btc with them like 6 months ago, they made a little pause and are back in again, my overall btc wallet is around 160

This guy for sure

cryptosignal.quora.com/

Is an M.D., ran an exchange that took in 1 mil in 6 months, is a software guy as well, and is smart af.

Stop taking advice from NEETS shilling their coins. Learn from the true whales of crypto with huge wallets.

Shh dont tell the normies, i made crazy gains thanks to that group and want to keep it secret

wait they are doing the pump on sunday correct? have they announced it yet?

yeah, it seems so
normies are afraid anyway, this is for pros only

I think it is very generous of him, we need to help our community, we are part of Veeky Forums

so whats the trick... just make sure to get in within 30 seconds of announcement?

make me rich senpai

Will MIYU Coin moon today?

join and find out, i dont really want Veeky Forumstards to know much about this, this is pretty much free money

OP Here. Just googled >t.me/upcomingPumps
and it is amongst the best crypto groups in USA. Are there more seats available? I am trying to get my homies in.

they might stop adding people after they reach 3000 like they had last winter, i'd rather hurry

im in.

wait.. its this one right? t.me/upcomingPumps

Well then, lets help the Veeky Forums community. We are all part of it, arent we?

>t.me/upcomingPumps

Should I put everything in ANT(not Ans)?

you guys are pretty lucky, spoke now with an old friend from their last group, he told me they are doing something even bigger this time, pay attention

This is a scam. They pre buy the coin and then during the "pump" you buy their bags.

It's pretty obvious at this point you're one of the group leaders. I pity the idiots that will hold your bags.

Based on the thread picture (ask the 8-ball), is this guy telling the truth?

Is this really true?

Alright, is this guy telling the truth?

stay poor and in fear boys, you probably got rekt by pajeets, learn to make the difference

are you sure, 8 ball?

just checked the 1 minute chart for their last coin GEO... did not prebuy any significant volume. im still in..

stay poor fags

are you high bro?

are you retarded? whales accumulate without drawing suspicion like that.

Created June 23...
With retarded shilled reviews, kys.

Check out the thread picture. You can ask all kinds of questions and the last digit of that post determines the answer from the 8-ball. Give a try.

literally too retarded to read, THEY ARE BACK IN THE GAME NOW

Not really, I made a shitload yesterday on TRIG, look it up, i dont want normies to know about these prosignals, we dump on redditfags so as long as you biznessmen youll make money

Am I a faggot?

SHOUDL I BUY BACK ANTSHARES

Should I go get some sleep?

no you fucking retard, stop jumping on chinese trains

Daily reminder to keep these link inside Veeky Forums

>telegram needs phone number to sign up
Into the trash it goes

telegram does not show your phone retard

google voice

checked again, they are gonna pump some shit hard

This is making us rich

well the arabs are currently sleeping, they might close it as soon as they wake up.