Debate me on the JQ

I am a WN and these are my thoughts on JQ

>Usury Laws meant Christians in Nations could not lend money on interest, to absolve this interest the jews were expelled

>Jews have a higher standard deviation for IQ leads them to positions of high creativity and Intelligence plus tribalism meant they pursued specific industries and thus they are now overrepresented

>Jews were sold a false bill of goods with communism as they thought it would bring them solice from pogroms

>Jews in the US are one of the most reliable voting blocks for leftists except orthodox jews which tend to lean more conservative

>Jews are collectivist which has lead to their long term survival as a people, White Nationalism is collectivist

>Gentile whites—without help from anyone else—have repeatedly shown themselves capable of egalitarian excess. The French Revolution, the Clapham abolitionists, John Brown and his backers, the miscegenist enthusiasms of the Grimke sisters and other radical integrationists are all products of purely gentile delusion

>jews like money
>jews are smart
>we fuck over jews occasionally
>some jews are liberal some are not
>jews like jews
>white people are capable of fucking themselves over anyway

What exactly do you want to debate you don't seem to have any convictions either way

"Veeky Forums is not /pol/, and Global Rule #3 is in effect. Do not try to treat this board as /pol/ with dates."

Fuck off faggot back to /pol/

Please just tell me exactly how most Jews aren't white. It honestly seems like they differentiate themselves more than the facts do.

Please tell me you don't believe most American Jews could properly be defined as of Semitic ethnicity. Semitic ancestry perhaps, but with our modern understanding of ancestry and genetics any sort of one drop rule no longer works imo.

>Please just tell me exactly how most Jews aren't white

Because the Sephardim outnumber the Ashkenazim by a fair amount. We have far more sandnigger Jews than white Jews.

>talking about the history of a particular group of people isn't Veeky Forums
k, in what way is his post explicitly related to politics and not history or the humanities?

>Because the Sephardim outnumber the Ashkenazim by a fair amount
Really? I had always thought Ashkenazi jews were in the majority.

But you would at least agree that Ashkenazim are basically white, yes?

I think ashkenazi jews are white, sephardic are not

>posts that image

Go back to /leftypol/ or gas yourself

You're just as much a part of the problem as op is.

>You're just as much a part of the problem as op is.

Are you triggered little drumphlet? No he isn't the problem since his post wouldn't exist if OP fucked back to /pol/

Are there not in group preferences?

Do you not have advocacy groups for specific races eg. NAACP, La Raza, countless college campus groups.

If none of these racial groups existed and did not fight for their own interests and power than yes I would say its alright the way it is ,but they do fight for their own interests

Majority White countries are where all minorities flood to, I believe that a Majority white country is possible for minorities to live with in harmony. Minorities live best within a white european nation. Would blacks be better in Africa under murderous and corrupt regimes? All we are asking for is a return to pre-1965 America, Free Association and no goverment intervention into our chosen life styles and who we want to associate with

Ok and that poster (and you) are part of the same hateful coin.

You hate just as hard as op does. Atheist jews and white nationalists are made for one another and deserve each other.

Both clinging to relatively modern manufactured identities.

In truth there are no collective 'white' people just like there are no collective atheist jews.

/pol/ posts belong in /pol/

It's a simple as that.

'Jews' in 2017

Too smart to believe in sky wizards and too dumb to give up the 'jewish' identity.

'White' nationalists in 2017

Too smart to be constantly guilty for things they never did but too dumb not to disassociate from the ideologies of the past.

It's all so tiresome.

I'm not disagreeing with you. However, feeding the trolls only makes them stronger.

The Jews are the flower of humanity and will rule over it for all eternity.

Judging solely on the only existing 'jewish' nation state in existence let's all hope that's not the blueprint for the future eh?

not a troll genuinely interested to see if my interpretation of JQ has historical merit, I am not anti semitic I believe in self-determination for all people.

I believe historically it is more successful for a country to be majority homogeneous.

I do not believe that Multiculturalism will be successful

Isn't Judaism is a religion, not all Greek Orthodox Christians are related to Alexander the Great.

judaism is a nationality, a religion, they had lots of close breeding because they didnt assimilate completely and were a tribe

The vast majority of self-identifying 'jews' these days are only 'jews' because their atheist parents told them they were.

'Jewishness' in 2017 is just a spook. Like 'whiteness'.

We need new identities for a new era.

I don't mind Jews having influential positions, they are smart and probably deserve it anyway. I just don't like how they use this positions to destroy my people's future, to enslave us and ultimately exterminate us.

Can't they just be a chill dominant minority, like the Lebanese in Latin America or the Chinese in Southeast Asia? If they did that, no one would hate them.

>my people

Your 'white' people didn't exist until extremely recently. It's a completely subjective identity to be honest.

You have far more in common with a minority from your neighborhood than some other 'white' person in another country.

>judaism is a nationality
that is retarded and just one of the many reasons that I don't like jews.. their ideas of exclusivity

if Genesis is correct anyways then we are all descendents of Abraham? so why are there no "ethnic christians" "ethnic muslims" etc. fuck off schlomo

there are not only jews that hold these positions and views but also other whites

Who is worse? neither both are equally bad

My solution is to have people unite under Catholicism I think jews need to convert to catholicism, its the jews tendancy to loose their religion over other groups that pushes them so left, I truly dont understand it because leftist bolhevism was responsible for a lot of jews dieing thus why I said they where sold a false set of good by an anti semitic self loathing Jewish Elite(Karl Marx)

Why are you anti identity people so prevalent and where do you come from? What is your psychology like? Are you just butthurt mixed race people?

In truth 'whiteness' only came about in America as a direct opposition to 'blackness'.

Both are completely subjective concepts. In America a child with mixed parents is still identified as 'black' which is patently ridiculous.

America is intellectually stuck in the 1800's in many ways.

>makes a value judgement based on supoosed support of a political figure
>tells others to go back to /pol/
lol, why do so many leftists think "Veeky Forums is not /pol/" only applies to THE OTHER GUY? You may have quite literally already derailed the thread with your post, but yeah sure THE OTHER GUY is the problem.

I disagreed with something OP said, and I clearly stated my disagreement. why couldn't you just do that instead of bringing up modern politics explicitly?

tl;dr go back to /pol/ or /leftypol/, I really don't care

>In America a child with mixed parents is still identified as 'black' which is patently ridiculous
In my experience they're identifyed by both whites and blacks as "mixed". This meme that only whites care about mixed parentage is retarded.

We come from objective logic and true reason.

You can LARP as 'jewish' or 'white' if you must for ego reasons. Doesn't mean more rational men won't laugh in your face about it.

If I used the same rationale Jewish people use to claim they're Jewish I'm Jewish too. It's a good tradition, you always get to be the underdog like David against Goliath. But everyone else has to try a little harder to be a special snowflake.

You don't though. There is nothing reasonable at all about denying objective differences among people and how they shape their respective identities. You're just navel gazing Marxists who bought into the internationalism spook and want to mold humanity into an amorphous blob like the Borg from Star Trek because reasons.

Secular judaism as an identity was deliberately manufactured in the late 1800's by political zionists.

It's a spook

does America operate and do Americans operate under the egalitarian idea of they do not have any identity besides an american?

it is a nice thought but it is not reality, they fight for their own interests, it was not always this way for instance asians would not group together as Asian Americans but instead be chinese-american, korean-american etc but now they do group together as Asian-Americans

as it stands in current american reality Identity matters and I wont sit around and get ruined because every other group stands for their own interests above mine

>want to mold humanity into an amorphous blob like the Borg from Star Trek

Oh no sweetie. Oh dear no we want to mold humanity into the United Federation of Planets.

These identity pissing matches have got to go and the sooner the better.

They haven't been constructive in the past and they are not constructive in 2017.

>Asian Americans but instead be chinese-american, korean-american etc but now they do group together as Asian-Americans
Koreans and Chinese hated each other at the high school I went to in Queens nyc. Even assimilated second generation asians don't really cross the ethnic divide a lot of Chinese women hate Korean women for having squarer jaws (look it up I'm not making this shit up)

In Israel, Sephardi/Mizrahi Jews constitute the majority. Outside of Israel, It's Ashkenazim.

I'm not going to post a PCA plot. But Ashkenazi Jews are more eastern than Sicilians, and are quite close to Sephardi Jews. Ashkenazi Jews definitely have a higher frequency of light features compared to Sephardim, but their genetic profile is distinct and eastern.

Whiteness is arbitrary.

People are always going to think about their ancestry. That's never disappearing. I'd argue, even the most left wing of people still have a tribal impulse tugging at them, and that even those types of people think about their ancestry. Despite their objections to ethnic identity.

Thesis, anti-thesis, synthesis.

Identity, oppositional identity, cohesion.

Chinese, Korean, Asian-American.

German, Swedish, European-American/White

He said we need new identities, he obviously isn't anti-identity.

>You can LARP as 'jewish' or 'white' if you must for ego reasons
Surely you must at least acknowledge that "primarily of fair-skinned i.e white European descent" is a very real thing and not a spook, and that when most people say "white" they just mean that.

>it was not always this way for instance asians would not group together as Asian Americans but instead be chinese-american, korean-american etc but now they do group together as Asian-Americans
Is that better or worse than each immigrant group standing for itself? Irish and German Americans even to this day are considered distinct, why "Asian Americans" rather than the actual culture of origin? Obviously you can say that your "race" is Asian, but that's a little different than putting yourself in a culture bloc.

>In Israel, Sephardi/Mizrahi Jews constitute the majority. Outside of Israel, It's Ashkenazim.
Hm, alright.

>People are always going to think about their ancestry

Yes and that's fine. A Maori-American can certainly think about the Maori people. But when he starts wearing skirts and ritually scarring himself and attacking non-Maori with war clubs we have a problem.

>Surely you must at least acknowledge that "primarily of fair-skinned i.e white European descent" is a very real thing and not a spook, and that when most people say "white" they just mean that.

It's a completely modern spook that came about as an oppositional identity. And it's clear that it's a destructive identity socially, morally and economically.

These oppositional identities handicap us all.

Well you've clearly never watched Star Trek as traditional identities continue to persist well into the 23rd and 24th centuries. Again you just want to turn humanity into the Borg.

Mr. Sulu was not in opposition to Lt. Ohura because he was Asiatic and she African. They both didn't conspire against Scotty down in Engineering because they were 'pocs'.

And Scotty and Kirk didn't have regular meetings to discuss their ethnic opposition to the rest of the crew.

Such an opposition wouldn't allow the Star Fleet to function efficiently.

Neither do white people in modern day work places free of hate. Because they'd get fired by the sassy HR diversity officer negress.

>Mr. Sulu was not in opposition to Lt. Ohura because he was Asiatic and she African. They both didn't conspire against Scotty down in Engineering because they were 'pocs'.
>race doesn't exist because people of different races didn't view themselves as oppositional
You've predetermined that race is oppositional, so now any situation you see where people of different ethnicities aren't inherently in opposition is "post-racial".

Literally the same as defining racism as only systematic racism, so blacks can't be racist. Yes under your definition your conclusion is valid, but that's not the issue.

I don't see racial identity becoming less important over the coming century. I think a lot of white liberals just tend to project their own psychology onto non whites and assume they also want some raceless. But I live in the heart of Europe and this shit clearly isn't working.

More people have been killed by your utopianism than by any "identity pissing matches".

the world is better with whites in power
>Colonization gave birth to better societies

Well yes, if Captain Kirk and Scotty kept making gorilla noises every time Lt. Ohura passed by she would certainly have recourse to Star Fleet Command.

It creates inefficiency and animosity.

So, if Kirk wants to be a Captain and Scotty wants to be head of Engineering they better develop a good working relationship with Lt. Ohura.

Meanwhile Spock is just shaking his head at these arbitrary human identities.

>Meanwhile Spock is just shaking his head at these arbitrary human identities.
The very same Spock who totally rejected his half human side and went full retard with Vulcan mysticism to compensate and spends every other scene reasserting his Vulcan identity?

Lmao get out buddy it's obvious you don't know anything about Trek.

Exactly, modernity is a constant identity struggle for every individual.

It's a buffet of cultures and you can eat as much, or as little, as you want.

Do you just want to stick to the Salad bar? That's fine. Mix and match surf and turf? Go for it.

Or, to put it more simply, the staunchest identitarian does not not exist in a vacuum.

The degree of cultural isolation is completely up to the individual.

You're losing me buddy first you said identities need to done away with becuause all they do is breed antagonisms now you're saying people can choose to be as identitarian as they want. You seem confused.

thats a bit oversimplifying dont you think? as if identity does not evolve but it remains through heredity cultural , tradition, and values

white people are still white people even if they enjoy to eat chinese food, Ironically enough american chinese food is a white-invention broccoli is not indegineous to china

Veeky Forums isn't your anti white safespace, Leftypol

>broccoli is not indegineous to china
>any non-peruvian food that uses potatoes isn't "authentic" because potatoes are native to the andes
k

I agree with you in general but that's dumb.

>being white and proud is bad
>but being black and proud is okay
Leftypol are the biggest cuckolds

Both are true statements.

Every individual chooses how far they are going to take any aspect of their identity.

Oppositional identities (which in 2017 are largely completely modern and subjective) also need to be phased out.

We're still feeling the violent echoes of past conflicts that bear little relevance to modernity.

Take a sample group of 15 children. They do not begin life with oppositional identities but social pressures external to the group entice individuals to assume identities.

Suddenly you no longer have 15 kids, you have x amount of 'white' ones and y amount of 'black' ones and so on.

And they take opposition to one another. Well what if you really needed cohesion in that group? You're fucked.

Do you really think 15 children mixed between blacks and whites wouldn't form oppositional identities without societal pressure?

Hmmmm do you have any evidence for this whatsoever?

He honestly believes the SJWshit that. Leftypol spews, poor guy

I'm saying we're crippled by these subjective oppositional identities.

We need a cohesive citizenry and what we have is 100 warring tribes. We need to reach higher before social cataclysm occurs.

Social upheaval isn't always a negative but we live in the age where nothing is forgotten. Gross transgressions committed in the near future will never fade.

Thus we enter a period of infinite potential as well as exponential danger.

Human phenotypical diversity isn't very subjective, no one is saying people need to engage in constant tribal race wars but expecting people to throw it all out of the window doesn't seem terribly realistic.

Not out the window but hopefully on a much reduced level of social importance.

Making one single aspect of your identity such a crucial element to social values isn't helping this civilization.

Especially considering your phenotype is COMPLETELY out of one's hands.

Better to focus on things we actually decide upon.

What are we actually debating?

Identity politics and the phantom of the past.

>Exact same thread on 8ch /kc/
Why OP?

same reason this dumb dragon keeps trying to feed its master tail meat

OP BTFO

Read Tocquville's critique on America. Blacks when they accept their inferiority become like the younger brothers of whites. When they are made equals, that is when racial tension rises.

*tips fedora*
>/pol/ posts belong in /pol/
So when does this become a bannable offense like Reddit posting is?

Hello

because jewish is a semitic ethnicity, hebrew is a semitic language, ashkenazi jews are about 50% semitic. Semitic =/= brown so their appearance doesn't mean anything.

you can't make a distinction like that if you're going by appearance since there's sephradim who look ashkenazi and ashkenazi who look sephardic.

Veeky Forums isn't your SJW safespace, Leftypol

genetics aren't a spook

Using them to determine social value certainly is.

Unless you're saying that you would wish to live in a society of genetic identicals to yourself.

Are you advocating for a clone society?

Jewish conspiracy.

jews are overwhelming endogamic, that is the only biological goalpost to be considered their own distinct breed.

That pic looks really /pol/itical

It's certainly unique.

Can't tell if really old liberal or vintage Israeli

It's a font smorgasbord

how do naziboos cope with the fact the term "JQ" was literally coined by a jew?

liberals are definitely dumb enough to think their classcuck meme will flip the alt right, jews are less likely but non-zero.

Just be glad it's still a question and not a final solution

Fuck off neckbeard

Lol the guy in the back is still jewish

>jewish is a semitic ethnicity
You don't honestly believe that every person claiming to be a Jew is of Semitic ancestry do you?

The French Revolution and John Brown were very good

Most Israelis are of mixed ancestry at this light but there's about as many pure Askhenazim as there are pure Sephardim. Globally the profound majority of Jews are Ashkezim because of American and European Jews.

This has to be self parody

Ignatiev quote is 100% fake

>In 2013, Richards et al. to the contrary published work suggesting that an estimated "80 percent of Ashkenazi maternal ancestry comes from women indigenous to Europe, and 8 percent from the Near East, with the rest uncertain", suggesting that Jewish males migrated to Europe and took new wives from the local population

>80% maternal European lineage
>Jewish males took goyim wives
>children are NOT jewish

B L E A C H E D

Ashkenazism BTFO they're just a bunch of secular European goyim LARPing as Israelites

The fact remains that Chinese food that Westerners eat is specifically tailored to Westerners. Actual food in China is fucking crazy

My only problem with jews is they don't believe god was a man. It's the same with muslims, their theology affects their morality. They don't value human life in the same way

>be jews
>move way from the middle east
>thousands of years later
>move back there
why

well I don't think they wanted to leave they were kind of genocided by the romans.

So the fact they invented communism which is responsible for millions of deaths of Slavs and Asians, control the world's banking and media, control America, and promote the destruction of the people who's lands they occupy isn't a problem for you?

Haha actually it was the Assyrians. Then the Babylonians got in on the act. Then the Romans (the Edom Exile) and then some cheeky cunt named Hadrian put the final nail in the coffin.

Say one thing about the Jewish people. Say they can really make an impression.

well I don't think they did all that shit by themselves

>deaths of slavs and asians

Nothing wrong yet.

>banking
Christians often refuse to do this.

>control America
President Obama wasn't under their control. He shat all over Israel.

>promote the destruction of blah blah blah
What about the goyim in this scenario? Where are they at? You give goyim no agency of their own.

usury is bad mmkay

Oh don't get it twisted, usury is an abomination.

The ancients knew it 2,000 years ago and it's still true today.

On this one issue I stand firmly with Islam although on further analysis their rejectio of the global usury banking system is likely one of the main reasons why the West opposes them so strongly.

Either way usury is absolutely an evil financial device.

Why not ban alcohol while you're at it?