Buy Bancor, volume rising and it's about to overtake siacoin

Buy Bancor, volume rising and it's about to overtake siacoin.

>backdoor

Not anymore. It was rising rapidly to 2100BTC but already lost 200BTC in the last hours.

People hoping for quick gains are out again.

This going to tank for a few weeks

I keep hearing this but no one ever gives proof. Proof?

They are referring to their ability to freeze tokens and create destroy tokens out of thin air.

Volume down to 1650BTC.

how much was the ICO price?

0.01eth
Bancor is the best bet for longterm not short

Idk anymore mate. People are getting so anxious because bancor has made literally 0 progress that they are starting to eat away at the buy wall now.

This coin is turning into pajeet tier. They need to release some bi news or build up hype because off all the bad publicity lately. And the NoGainz of course.

holy shit how low is it going to fucking go? i cant take this

It's at $4.24 for me.

Kek wat, this is not edited by the way.

Bancor is life

Its not touching the buy wall lol. The buy wall is at .01

If you sell now you will never forget the profits you could've had 6 months from now.

I sold QRL before it's post-ICO pump, and lost out big.

I don't want to make that mistake again.

How low will thge post-ICO dip go do you think? Is $4 the basement?

Is been two days guys chill the fuck out

I'm quite confident it's not going to go below 0.1 ETH, I'd hold some ETH anyway so I put some of it in Bancor. It can go down to $3.5 for a short while, but I don't think it's going to stay there for long. Coinmarketcap page is incomplete, once it's complete the price might change. Another issue with Bancor and trading is it's price on exchanges might be different to the smart contract price, so one is always correcting the other.

It just keeps going lower, now it is under $4 on Bittrex. Is that a good thing?

It's literally been a day dude jesus christ you people have absolutely no attention span

Protip: Always look at whatever market is selling an asset the highest, provided you have access to sell in that market.

If one market is selling for $4.20, which it is, and another for $3.99, the $3.99 doesn't mean shit. Because you'll be selling in the higher one.

posting and re-posting this same shitty graphic isn't going to change anything

The only thing accurate about the image is the jew girl in the lambo running off with everyone's money. The bagholders (you), are the ones crying in the background (or will be soon).

>there are people who bought an uncapped ico

NoBanc tears are my life force

>NoBanc tears are my life force

Too bad you can't say something like "Bancor gains are my life force"

Yes but trade volume it taking a massive hit because it's not launching though.

It's down from 2200BTC to 1400BTC now. If it goes too too little it's a pre omen of the coin impending death.

>buy 1000BNT on trex for 3.99
>send them to myetherwallet
>sell them via smart contract for 4.23
>enjoy free $200

Fuck it I'm panic selling my 600 bancor before I lose more money. I'll never forget how this board has led me astray and betrayed me.

Added to screenshots :)
This is gonna be a saltmine in a month

>uncapped ICO
We tried to warn you.

I made the thread because it looked liked it was going to moon but it didn't and instead tanked further. I would watch the volume to see if it happens again, my guess is that if a pump happens it will be soon, while the coin is still gets attention.

Should have lurked on /pol/ instead.

With Jews you Lose.

did you even read the whitepaper?

>Veeky Forums betrayed me
Only jew shills lied to you. All Veeky Forums users could see 6 million miles away it was a scam

Are you dumb? Don't sell it on an exchange. Exchange it to ETH.Also this is a long term hold not a moon launching facility.

>Letting a jew break up your crew

Ice Cube warned ya'll over two decades ago. If you still haven't learned your lesson. It's on you. Your money's gone and you're not getting it back. Literally nobody gives a shit about banker except ICO holders. Alex Jones got cut a check to shill your shit, and it still didn't work.

Also,

>falling for the Keynesian economics meme

You guys are make me laugh, show me one country that ended up better after following that bullshit and I'll let you suck my dick!

But siacoin is ranked as #15 on coinmarketcap

Bancor is listed as #722

I don't think that's very close to sia