Remember seeing litecoin at $10-20 on coinbase a few months ago but never bothered to research/buy them

>remember seeing litecoin at $10-20 on coinbase a few months ago but never bothered to research/buy them

>remember transfering money to coinbase instead of wire transferring and watching it go from 23 to 48 when you wanted to go all in with 20K

>thinking that 5x gains in a few months is good

You'll probably kill yourself in a few months watching a random shit coin go 100x in weeks.

So you missed out on doubling your money, so what, there are 10x and more gains out there to be had elsewhere.

>mining litecoin from the start and sold 5k of it for pennies

>remember seeing BTC at $700
>remember seeing ETH at $11
>remember seeing XVG at 10 sats
>remember seeing ARK at 10 cent
>remember seeing ESP at 5 sats
WHEN DOES THE SUFFERING END

doesn't really matter if the volume isn't being traded to cash out

> Reminisce about mistakes
> Waste time posting shit on Biz
> Profit

dude, buy burst now. Next lite and ripple

Fuck you faggot i remember btc @ 10 and only because i was a freshman looking for lsd

>Remember a friend telling me about this neat Bitcoin thing that he used to buy weed on the black market
>When it was fucking $20

>have a bitcoin wallet.dat file and block data from 2011 on an old hdd but don't know if anything is actually in it

I tried Electrum but it's coming up empty. Honestly can't remember if I ever mined or otherwise had coins but fuck I need to make sure I'm doing it right.

>GEO getting steadily pumped over the last few days
>barely over 100k volume

Don't every reply to posts, you fucking fool.

Litecoin is going to grow a hell of a lot more than this by end of year, buy it now. Don't be like the people that felt like they missed out on Ethereum when it was only $50

>bought 3 million verge at 5 sats
>sold at 12

>tfw wanted to buy ltc last week when it was 30 but too new and didnt knew how to use bittrex , 2 days later its at 45
FUUU

There will be a retrace to 35ish before the next leg up. Relax

and when will this happen?

Nah, its actually going to remain hella steady like always before a small up-trend. watch.

I remember seeing Golem at $0.66 earlier today.

Who here posted during the 2013 bubble threads to laugh at the coiners?

i'll shamelessly admit that i did, though to admit, the salt during that time was priceless

I saw BTC at fucking 17 dollars.

>tfw i can't even get my fucking coinbase account verified because i'm an expat