Wanna be rich? Buy and hodl. BE PATIENT, JUST FUCKING HODL

Wanna be rich? Buy and hodl. BE PATIENT, JUST FUCKING HODL.

and shill the normies to do the same.

hodlers are pathetic cucks who are afraid of risk. and the holding meme sucks

Yes OP, hold through the bear market

What? If you're in crypto at all you're not afraid of risk

Kill yourself and stay poor you stupid daytrader

>held from $20 to today

i mean, im not saying i wasn't scared and couldn't have made more money with TA, but overall i think 15X gains aren't bad

>not giving in to weak hands is considered being afraid
wat

SAY IT WITH ME:

B

I'm in crypto because standard returns via the stock market are unacceptable.

This is really the best investment right now. And yes, it's very volatile. But in general it grows.

In a year I'll be enjoying the long term holding 15%profit taxes.

E

A

R

I'm sorry, but did ETH already lose? Oh, that's right. The pump isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only just started. Does not being at $600 count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the pump is still going on? The whales are still active right now and they have been the best pumpers on poloniex for how many years now? They're playing against one of the worst weakhands on polo who just happen to have the price down because they're feeding off the energy of playing in a thursday morning pump. But you know what? They still fucking suck. ETH is one of the best fucking coins out there, it went to $400 last week and would of hit $500 if the weakhands didn't choke. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when ETH moons and someone bumps this thread. Oh look at that, a buywall just crumbled. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-ETH topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the coin because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking teams on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

M

O

A

R

K

E

T

there is no risk.

1000% gains every year for the past 8 years. only a retard would be scared to buy

what does Veeky Forums think of NMR?

What about those with low starting investments. Hodling is gonna take a million years, unless my ANTS pay off.

ETH is qutie literally the next BTC, you gotta be retarded to not fucking H O L D

>I'm in crypto because standard returns via the stock market are unacceptable.
>tfw i bought 500 shares of VTI etf in 2007

Lemme get some tomato sauce, because that's a great copypasta in the making.

Eth is not the next bitcoin you retard. ETH is Russianmob coin.

t. bitcoin maximalist

>loser daytrader found

sweet reminder that one wrong move could kill every gain u ever made

>b-bitcoin m-maximalist

did u buy user? i got 30 when it was around 38 dollars. i think its a pretty cool concept. has some pretty big investors behind it. there wasnt an ico which is good too

hehe

>in the making

Fucking newfags