Suppose that you are a Jew in Germany, 1939 and you can't leave a country...

Suppose that you are a Jew in Germany, 1939 and you can't leave a country. How would you use your historical knowledge to survive?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Werner_Goldberg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Convert to Christianity because I am only Jewish by adoption, not by ethnicity.

Pay Obersturmfuhrer (((Mannevitz))) of the Reich's office of racial hygiene a few Reich shekels to forge an aryan blood certificate for me. Ez pz

>some people picked me up, cleaned me off and told me I'm jewish

This is child abuse :/

Atheists really need to stop lying to their kids.

Start gathering as many weapons as you can and make preparations to create a resistance movement integrated in every part of society as early as possible

Hang on till they can be covertly supplied by Allied Forces and engage in sabotage and political assassinations in the meantime. Kill the snake from within

Try to the outjew the other jews with promises of safety

Gather a bunch of books and a radio, make friends with someone and just sit in their basement all day. I would become a Jewish NEET hiding in plain sight. Only thing is that I would want to be somewhere that wouldn't get bombed.

Do they got a birth certificate on me? Or my parents?

I'm in the clear then, because "racial science " can only determine the biological reality of my race by looking at the religious affiliation listed in 19th century documents used by meme states.

you can't, the only way to survive was to leave before it was too late

my great grandmother left poland for America in 1935 and went back every year to try to get the rest of the extended family (which she said was around 100 people if you included cousins and distant relatives who all lived in the same village and considered eachother family) to leave Poland because it was becoming too dangerous. None of them agreed with her saying the nazis were a german problem. All of them were wiped out during the war.

Come out and denounce all my fellow Jews, getting on a platform and announcing that yes, Jews do the things the Nazis accuse them of, and I've witnessed it firsthand. Then publicly repudiate my faith and join a Christian church.

You better be ready to put on a phony smile until it hurts.

George Soros when are you finally gonna croak?

>People did this and actually supported the nationalist party before hand
>Still got executed

Damn user you made it too easy.

My grand-grandpa didn't evacuate from the part of the SU where they lived before the nazi's came because he thought that the whole antisemitism thing was mostly for internal politics in Germany and that rumors of actual massacres were "exaggerated propaganda" by the communists. He believed the Germany is muchh cultured meme and had a good experience with German occupation during ww1. Also he though that the occupation will not last long because the red army will counterattack soon.
Some people are to smart for their own good because most poorer and simpler people just fled when they could.

>Germans giving a fuck about religion
People like you were killed by Nazis during the war and by Red army and Jews after.

The strategy of hiding in a basement would work. But NEET in plain site isn't stupid, if you are Jewish they is a paper trail (this is Germany free all) of your family, everything about you and you will eventually get picked up for questioning

If you do hide in a basement, who will bringing you food? What if they get compromised?

Self sufficient hiding out in woods is only option desu

Jews had full freedom of movement until 1941 so yes I could just leave the country

I was just thinking about imitating Anne Frank.

Only problem with that that other countries wouldn't accept you unless you have their citizenship or is famous or have some other way to somehow get in.

Only real chance was to try and impersonate a German and try to get drafted into the army. I figure that after getting in the checks will be minimal. Than I would either desert while in enemy territory when I can or at least try to kill someone important.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Werner_Goldberg

>S-seig Heil, mein volk!
>Uhh haha where are the international bankers let me at 'em
>Fdr is a crippled shabbos goy amirite?

hide in attic and write a memoir.

my story and legacy shall never die

>You can't leave a country.
>Than I would either desert while in enemy territory

:)

>I can or at least try to kill someone important.

Not survival

The whole point was how would you survive if you couldn't, given everything you know now.

>hello my fellow germans

LMAO jews stick out like a sore thumb you couldn't join the army

>I can or at least try to kill someone important
You are right, but a mentioned this as second option, survival of honor at least.
Yes, who would mistake a Jew for a German to the extent of making a nazi propaganda poster out of picture of a Jew