Be the only one willing to make the sacrifices necessary to beat Nazi Germany

>be the only one willing to make the sacrifices necessary to beat Nazi Germany
>remembered as a 'mass murderer' by western historians
Why is this allowed? I'm not even a sovietboo or a tankie, I absolutely despise Stalin, but I don't understand why Churchill or FDR don't get the same scrutiny for not doing enough.

Before Americans get mad, I'm sorry to tell you, but 90% of fighting happened on the Eastern Front and what you learned in school is historical revisionism. Even Britain contributed more.

He was a mass murderer. He killed lots and lots of people before the Germans attacked. Churchill and FDR were no angels, but as far as I know they never had hundreds of their political opponents tortured.

Youre talking like he was willing instead of being forced to save his own neck. Societ union was practically germanys ally before germany attacked.

>sign a non-aggression pact with Germany
>pretty much all of Europe had already signed one (including Britain)
>only the Molotov-Ribbentrop pact is ever mentioned
wtf stalin and hitler are best friends now

>Non-Russian person talks about how great the Russian dictator Stalin was

>I'm not even a sovietboo or a tankie
read the thread first, wanker

Stalin was Georgian btw, and you do not belong on a history board if you can't even read

>why is this allowed
Probably because of all those people he killed

Call me when Britain and Germany jointly occupy Poland.

And Hitler was Austrian, he still gets called a German dictator because he was a dictator of Germany.

Because he was a mass murderer.
Not even going to touch the rest of your shitpost with a ten foot pole.

>hurr there is only allowed to one ONE murderous dictator in WWII (the one that lost)
Back to leftypol

Did you even read my post, or is that too much for your pea-sized brain too handle?

It's because of the Red Scare and western CIA anti-communist propaganda

>He killed lots and lots of people before the Germans attacked

Source?

You quoted the wrong guy, but everyone knows about the great purge.

Nazi Germany was going to fall without them invading Russia, and Russia "doing what must be done" Germany would have been bombed into the dark ages then nuked by the west.
Stalin is not commonly referred to as a murderer for this even. If you want to find out why Stalin is known as a murderer look up gulags, the great purge, and hell look at what he had done to trotsky.

I still cant believe he wore that rabbit costume

>Why is this allowed?
Because that's what he was, you fucking idiot
Just because he beat the Germans (at the cost of millions of Soviet lives)

I still can't believe it's not butter

>why Churchill or FDR
Because neither was a dictator and both were voted out after the war. Meanwhile, post-war Stalin was literally an autocrat and what happened to the soviet people under him was way more monstrous than what americans or the british ever done to their own citizens.

inb4
>muh imperialist bourgeois CIA propaganda
The funniest thing about leftypol mongoloids is that you honestly see yourselves as less tribalist and conspiracy minded than /pol/.

FDR was pretty dictator by american standards, it had been a tradition since Washington to serve only two terms then step down.
FDR served 3, after FDR they put in term limits.
FDR was a polio ridden faggot who put americans in interment camps.

>Dictator
>Elected
I fail to see how he is a dictator if he won three terms, this was not a communist election where the ballots only had one choice.

Why do we even have Sovetboos? What upbringing do you have to have for that? What special brand of autism does it take?

The kind that values collectivism over individual merit.
The kind that are oppressed with no way they can find to equalize the playing field.

>guys stalin wasn't such a bad guy he had to stop hitler
>guys hitler wasn't such a bad guy he had to stop stalin

>Why do we even have Sovetboos?
Same reason you have neonazis. Cult-of-personality, love for the cool symbolism, propaganda, heroic tales of glory and progress, etc. It's pretty childlike, sometimes masked as ironic fsacination towards fascism.

There's a reason why most males are somewhat attracted to 40k spacemarines. Just slightly replace the lore with a few platitudes about the working class or "the volk" and alter the flags for swastikas or a hammer and sickle and you'll get interchangeable fascim.

>aligned with Hitler for half the war
>ignore Japan for 99% of the war
>remembered as an "allied" nation

>90% of fighting happened on the Eastern Front
Which is exactly what we learned in school
Also we were fighting an entire other war at the same time

Well the anglos basically solds the czechs out in munich

First rule of negotiation: distract the enemy and then wrest promises of giving you eastern europe

>fdr
>voted out
He died shortly after his fourth election win which which meant that had he lived he would have ruled for four years after the war had ended

Yeah this the only thing he broke was a long political tradition but im pretty sure there were other presidents who eyed the third term but circumstances prevented them from doing it

>Conquers manchuria and north korea under a few weeks
>american brainlets need months of planning and fighting to conquer little islands with no strategic defenses.
They didnt need to fight the japs the whole war they were too efficient for that:^)

Probably because all those people he mass murdered

Landslide vote, though. And the voting system in the US was way more legitimate than in the USSR. I'm not giving fdr a pass, though. But comparing him to Stalin is ridiculous.

Comparing Pinochet to Pol Pot would be more fair for instance, and even that is bizarre to me.

this. he was arguably worse than Hitler.

atleast Hitler cared for his people.

I only wanted to correct your statement that Roosevelt got voted out after the war, which he didn't. I agree with you that they're incomparable.