Why isn't indoctrination and so-called 'brainwashing' used more often? For example...

Why isn't indoctrination and so-called 'brainwashing' used more often? For example, kids who were forced into sports as children grow up to be fit, sporty people, and it's generally the opposite in children that weren't encouraged by their parents to do sports. It also proved massive effectiveness in Nazi Germany by creating the optimal soldier out of any man. You can literally create the child you want sans genetics.

Other urls found in this thread:

wnd.com/2012/11/pull-your-kids-save-the-nation/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>It also proved massive effectiveness in Nazi Germany by creating the optimal soldier out of any man
Yeah that's why they won the war, oh wait

The German war machine was simply too small in size to compete with a war against the whole continent + north America.

>Unsourced claim out of context (which would be probably talking about Jewish indoctrination)
Normiebook tier. Kys.

ok /pol/

Why are you defending a genocidal rambling maniac?

>J E W I S H M I N D C O N T R O L
oh boy here we go again

Provide source, chapter and page number, and context, or go back to Facebook.

This right here is a perfect example of the indoctrination I'm talking about. I think it's safe to assume that this is poster comes from the middle-class, his parents loved him, but they didn't really do much with or influence him throughout his life apart from the odd conservative view here there. Now even though he is an (I assume) adult, his mind is still moldable; this is where /pol/ comes in. Because of the extreme views presented on /pol/ intensifying the slight right-wing views he has, he becomes totally controlled by the ideology of /pol/.

I've oft seen this in my own father (grew up in the height of the cold war, lived a lot with his grandfather who was very conservative) who most of the time out-right refuses to accept a different viewpoint or to correct something he knew as true simply because it goes against his programming.

"I think it's safe to assume that 90% of Internet quotes are made up and that 100% of armchair psychologists are gay"

Pablo Picasso

And this post is a perfect example of what he's talking about

Does it really matter if he said it or not? The message is more important than the mouthpiece. It also seem to me that you're making a mountain out of a mole-hill

>being right-wing or middleclass means you are redisposed to becoming a naziboo
fuck off with that shit /leftypol/, I guess most german nazi supporters were actually middleclass rightwingers after they got btfo by the great depression destroying their lowskill jobs.

Children hate being forced to learn useless shit so instead of brainwashing you just teach them to hate your ideology unconditionally.

Repeating crap ad nauseam is the good way to force nation to hate it unconditionally. Look how /pol/ memes here became a joke, SJW rhetoric laughed upon everywhere or how people of late soviet union were fed up with commie doctrine.

>Does it really matter if it's true or not? Also long as it helps advance my agenda
Leftists everyone.

Two words:

Reading.

Comprehension.

Yes, he's an idiot for accepting a quote that seems to be fake.

From trying to research it on the internet it seems to have been made up by the right to have a pop at Obama with.

>rightists everyone

wnd.com/2012/11/pull-your-kids-save-the-nation/

It is. It is just so sophisticated now that you don't know it.

>I've oft seen this in my own father (grew up in the height of the cold war, lived a lot with his grandfather who was very conservative) who most of the time out-right refuses to accept a different viewpoint or to correct something he knew as true simply because it goes against his programming.

Hilarous to see a leftist criticize this kind of behavior when the Left is the embodiement of it

> I think it's safe to assume that this is poster comes from the middle-class, his parents loved him, but they didn't really do much with or influence him throughout his life apart from the odd conservative view here there.
Right back at you champ.

So how do you keep up a political system with definite ideology

You need to use less stale approach, I guess. Mussolini had a good idea about fascism evolving in the response of current events or something like that.

This. Or you can just go full North Korea and censor literally everything, close country, etc...

>what did he mean by this

>For example, kids who were forced into sports as children grow up to be fit, sporty people, and it's generally the opposite in children that weren't encouraged by their parents to do sports.

I was forced into sports. Now I'm on Veeky Forums.

Wow, you're right. All you have to do is encourage your children to do what you want them to do and you will have exactly the child you want. Why haven't more parents tried this?

>n-no u

>For example, kids who were forced into sports as children grow up to be fit, sporty people, and it's generally the opposite in children that weren't encouraged by their parents to do sports.
lmao this is what blank slateists ACTUALLY believe

your beta numale genes are never going to beget you an athletic son no matter how early you enroll him in little league

>Normiebook tier. Kys.
This is the most offensive thing in this thread. You write like a retarded teenager.