Perfidious Albion works in mysterious ways doesn't he?

Perfidious Albion works in mysterious ways doesn't he?

>The germans are responsible for WWI because they issued AH a blank check to wage war
>The Germans are to blame for WWII despite the UK issuing a blank check to Poland to wage war

How did they get away with it?

>reposting replies from other threads
I hope Veeky Forums will have the good sense to let this thread sink off the catalog

>comes to help in defensive war
>comes to help in offensive war
>same thing

>Hitler asked for a road thru the corrider to Prussia and incorporation fo Danzig while allowing poland free use of port
>Britian gives poland a blank check for war
>poland refuses to negotiate and mobilizes instead

>AH's crown prince is assassinated by Serbian terrorists and the Serbian government knew about it and didn't tell AH
>AH demands punishment
>Russia wants to negotiate a reasonable punishment for Serbia
>Germany issues AH a blank check for war
>AH refuses to negotiate and mobilizes

P E R F I D I O U S

>WWI and WWII are perfidious Anglo plans.
>...to wreck their economy and destroy their own empire.
Nyesss.

>Hitler asked for a road thru the corrider to Prussia and incorporation fo Danzig while allowing poland free use of port
>Poland mobilized, at all.

You don't HAVE to lie.

>Germany demands MORE territory, after already breaking previous treaties
>Poland says no
>Britain won't trust Germany a second time, backs Poland
>Germany invades Poland anyway
>mein gott why haben die perfidiosen Englischen declared war!!

lol this is flat out false you faggot.

Poland partially mobilized on Aug 14th and fully mobilized on 29th.

Germany was asking for the incorporation of Danzig, a free city, not a polish one into Germany. Danzig had already voted to join the Reich and furthermore when Germany surrendered in 1918 it was on the understanding they would be given a peace ont he basis of the 14 points, and most prominently self determination.

The other of the 14 points that was relevant was polish state with access to the sea. Hitler offered before and after to grant poland Free access to ports in the corridor, which would stay polish except for a highway to east prussia, which the poles could use and free access to the big port in Danzig.

This offer was sent to Britian before AND after the invasion of poland

Stalin would eventually reach out and end the idea of resserecting the polish state and by this time it was clear to Hitler that England would not be coming to the negotiating table.

You're history is sadly only slightly more detailed than a high school text book.

This information is from Toland's biography on Hitler, which itself is really an entry level biography desu although its harder than the wikipedia page you grabbed your understanding of history from.

PERFIDIOUS ALBION, UNWITTING MINION OF THE ETERNAL JEW.

Why would anyone believe hitler after he broke Munich?

>promise to only invade the seudentland
>invade the whole of Czechslovakia
HE DINDU NUFFIN

>implying I'm not English
>implying I didn't spend half my academic career studying WW2
WEW lad

da j00s did it

so what actually happened? not the stormfag but I'm actually a bit confused on the danzig corridor episode. Naziboos say hitler dindu nuffin and the poles started attacking german residents. What's the real truth?

Mussolini offered to mitigate though between allies and hitler. He could have gotten Danzing and probably some other german majority areas if he withdrew or even made serious attempts at peace

Hitler gave up ALL remaining claims In Europe at Munich. Then he invaded Czechs violating Munich. Then, polish attacks against Germans were amplified in German press, along with false flag attacks, in order to whip up support for an invasion of Poland.

Note that even if poles had been massacring Germans, and if the Danzig territory's residents wanted to unite with Germany, Germany had already given up all its claims.

Why would the poles want to appease the Germans after what had happened to the Czechs?

who gives a shit what some pollocks thought the conference was between Hitler and France/UK

hey reddit

France and the U.K. had no reason to trust the Germans after they tore up Munich either.

They didn't ignore the offer lad, they trusted hitler to fuck them over with his army

Your point was that they should've negotiated over Poland, my point was that negotiating with a treaty breaker is idiotic

treaty is a fancy way of saying piece of paper. Henry the VIII changed sides between France and Charles V every 5 years and no one gave a shit. The sacred munich treaty is propaganda to tell plebs why they have to die and eat shit

Have to agree with you there.

>Yes Germany we will sign an armistace and give you a peace based on the 14 points

Perfidious albion

Lol, full of shit you are you beady eyed anglo. The facts don't lie.

Germany can't be guilty for both WWI and WWII. You're going to have to pick.

Once the Slovaks declared independance what obligations did Hitler have to bohemia and moravia? The the state of Czechoslovakia ceased to exist.

>sure, we'll look the other way while you re-arm
>sure, we'll look the other way while you re-militarize the rhineland
>sure, we'll look the other way while you annex austria
>sure, we'll look the other way while you dismember our ally

Clearly, ((((((((((Britain)))))))))) was hell-bent on war with Germany.
I really feel so bad for Chamberlain, he worked with Hitler in good faith, all logic and good sense was with him, who could want another war just 20 years after the war? Everyone knew how horrible war is but (((Hitler))) couldn't be reasoned with and he had to destroy Europe, costing millions of lives and ruining nationalism for all future generations.

We should have more threads where we obliterate nazis. Bump for more stormfag bait.

>>/pol/

Germaboos are the fucking worst

Ops point hasn't been addressed yet. Some English fag saying Poland never mobilized is wrong, op is right its in my copy of the Toland.

Lets see how Veeky Forumsfags respond to the /pol/fags argument.

The key in my mind lies w Asquith vs dlg but I'm no expert.

Issuing a blank check to back up a power that's imposing unjustifiable demands upon a sovereign country is far different from saying you'll protect the obvious next target of a country that's been belligerently rearming, taking land, and breaking its agreements.

England bent over backwards to avoid war. They gave away Czechoslovakia for nothing in hopes that Hitler would then satisfied.

They put their foot down with Poland. After broken agreement after broken agreement, they were starting to figure out that Hitler would never honor any agreement/treaty.

I have no idea what mental gymnastics naziboos have to do to think that England was responsible for starting the war.

Losing 2 wars in a row to a small island really damages an ego, Germans and Germaboos will go to extreme lengths to try and slander Britain because it's the only thing they can do to try and ease their butthurt.

well atleast the Germans didn't get Poland

there is no way to defend the actions of the state that controlled germany during the course of that conflict

It's simply indefensible, they, without provocation, annexed and invaded their neighbors. It's simply inconceivable that anyone would seek to set themselves up as an apologist to this, even avoiding what followed afterward in their wretched conduct in the machinations of their war, it's an open and shut case.

>doesn't even know how to link to other boards

t. brit

Basically you did have some fights between ethnic Germans and poles, but you also had tensions in Germany between ethnic poles and Germans
But yeah hitler wanted to annex the whole of the 'polish corridor' and at that point said he'd make Poland a protectorate like he'd done with the seudentland (Bohemia and Moravia)

>disregarding treaties in the current climate
>now look I know we signed that nuclear disarmament thing but I want to build up my nuke supply

Wilhelm is guilty of both, the german people are guilty for falling for lies,the top brass who sent Lenin over are at fault for ww2
Happy wehraboo

T. G*rm