We change the race of a historical figure and see what happen next

We change the race of a historical figure and see what happen next

>black Hitler

White Jesus

fat and gtross

All you're going to have is whites turned to back and vise versa with Marxists and Facists talking about how one is superior and others a shitskin

>Black Hitler
>dies in the Namibian genocide

Carthaginian Cleopatra, 201BC.

Kek'd

What would have history been like if Americans were white?

Almost as bad as black Hannibal

Black George Washington

Who is this semen demon?

>be black caesar
>can't swim
>dies

At one point when the Romans were forced to retreat from land to their docked ships, Caesar's own galley was sunk and he had to swim 200 paces to another nearby ship to reach safety

>implying the race of actors matter in a fiction play

It's not supposed to be realistic.

She seduces Scipio and he decides dat ass delenda est so he leaves Rome and those Patricians he detests, and settles in Carthage to smash that Baal worshipping puss for years.

>I AIN'T CROSSING NO RUBICON NIGGA YOU CRAZY

French Oda Nobunaga, 1428

This
People seem to always forget this, that it's fiction.
I hated having to listen to all the people complaining about the white actress in the live action Ghost in the Shell movie. Like, seriously? Who cares it's fiction anyway.

Jesus had fair features, most likely

This is how Jesus looked like.

Yes.

>implying all these european figures arent actually black.

Sperglords can't understand colorblind casing because they need their muh races separated like portions on a dinner tray.

>NOOOOO MOMMMY I DON'T WANT THE WHITES AND THE BLACKS TOUCHING ON MY PLATE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

SHE'S JEWISH YOU ANTISEMITES

>>black Hitler

Hitla

>Jesus had fair features, most likely
not any more fair than any other jew at the time. Modern-day Samaritans are pretty representative of what the israelites looked like. Perhaps they tanned and got to an olive-tone

>We change the race of a historical figure

We're going to run into issues when we try to do the Egyptians, or Hannibal.

Underrated post, topkek my nigga

That counts as "fair" in my book. She could easily pass for European.

The Carthaginians were Phonœcian, aka Lebanese. Even if you assume North African admixture, that won't change the phenotype much.

kek

Pakistani Ataturk