ANT > NEO sounds like the best of Ethereum, Tezos, Ripple, Bitcoin, Dash Evolution....ect

Just want to highlight some of the unique and advanced tech that is being covered up by all the price talk lately. The Neo CTO (lead programmer) seems like the Chinese Vitalik. He's what I'm investing in.

github.com/AntShares/AntShares/wiki/Whitepaper-1.1

Governance- ANS holders can vote on issues and elect bookkeeping nodes- similar to company share holders. It won't take three years to figure out how to solve simple issues (see: Bitcoin).

Speed/scale- The unique consensus mechanism can already handle "thousands to tens of thousands" of transactions per second. Smart contracts are "very light weight" on the blockchain.

Easy to update/no hard forks- Due to the consensus mechanism, hard forks will never be a problem.

Smart contracts can be "hotfixed"- They can be updated with bug fixes or the data from them can be migrated to new contracts on the fly. No possible DAO situation requiring a hard fork from the entire network to solve.

Easy to develop for- Supports all top programming languages, or plans in place for support. Templates in VisualStudio.

Recovery mechanism- Lost private keys are no longer an issue. They haven't released much detail on this (in English at least), but there will be a way for users to recover lost private keys without a third party.

Corporate solutions- If 2/3 of the bookkeeping nodes agree, corporations can pay them directly to include or write info to the blockchain- cutting out the hassle of dealing with multiple cryptocurrencies.

Dividends- Holders are paid interest in ANC. Large holders can become bookkeeping nodes to receive more income.

Pair all this with the fact that up until a few days ago only 4% of trading was outside of China and you've got a recipe for some crazy weeks/months ahead now that people are looking into Antshares.

Other urls found in this thread:

19800.com/market/cny_anc
econotimes.com/Blockchain-project-Antshares-explains-reasons-for-choosing-dBFT-over-PoW-and-PoS-659275
discord.gg/QTQhgZf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i'll add in my 2 sats: it's also clean as hell

>sent 20 NEO to your mom

how long till the matrix memes come out?

>Dividends- Holders are paid interest in ANC

How ?

anc is like fuel

Nice. Hope this takes off for all of the poor ANS bagholders that decided to stick it out.

House of Cards.

The chinese fucked us over i sold my 1k ANTS

ANTS was more memeable than neo, matrix jokes aside

Thanks OP. I
I bought 76 earlier on a whim, might actually hold now instead of selling on the next pump.

Is this pow or pos?

dBFT

Nice...I don't even think we will have to wait very long to see good returns. I wager it'll start picking up considerable interest once on more western exchanges.....likely after name transfer is complete....they said third quarter of this year.

yes, definitely hold on to this one. :)

>ect

Opinion disregarded for being retarded.

what the fuck is that

LAMBORGHINIIIII

Criticism disregarded for being shortsighted.

ANC Antcoin open for trading in China.

19800.com/market/cny_anc

1 ANC = Yuan 4.4 / USD 0.63.

ANC can be generated by ANS using ANS desktop wallet.

econotimes.com/Blockchain-project-Antshares-explains-reasons-for-choosing-dBFT-over-PoW-and-PoS-659275

Fuck yeah to the moon

>delegated Byzantine Fault Tolerance
fucking metal

WE IN THE MATRIX NOW

Im not paying 1 ans to transfer my puny 9 ans from bittrex that fee is ridiculous

Enough of the fucking hype. Make them deliver. Then we can talk. I was told never to listen to Veeky Forums but here I am.

true that....hopefully that will change soon

I just want to be rich and move to Hawaii and not give a fuck

>Hawaii
Why? Everything outside the beach is craphole ridden with crime

live on the beach

Can you REALLY trust the Chinese to not completely fuck us over?

>Pic related
I don't want to miss a moon mission but my gut feeling is telling me to tread with extreme caution over any chink shit.

Anyone have insight?

They are holding NEO too. Why wouldnt they want a price increase?

>Everything outside the beach is craphole ridden with crime

...talk about 2 birds

Of course they want a price increase, but can we trust them in the long haul to deliver on their promises and create a quality platform with continued development?

So buy ANT and it will transition to NEO?

You mean ANS right? right?

he forgot to add that the beach is also a craphole riddled with crime.

Volume is down so far. Is this really just fudders and whales accumulating? I've read every hopeful bright eyed write up that exists on this and am still feeling uneasy.

HODL regardless.

they have already changed to NEO, the coin ticker is staying as ANS

Perhaps the only detracting factor to this concept is the democratic nature of it. Trump is president, democracy can really lead to some poor results.

At the $6-$14 dollar price range it's hardly a moon mission, maybe a used lambo. Sure, 10x would be nice, maybe even 20 or 30x. Jealous of the fags who bought in at $0.25

was it ever that low on buttrex?

Finally something factual and informative, rather than shilling of people that got fucked over my whales.

Thanks OP

Won't change until they add ANT. ANS is non divisible

Don't forget

> China is fiercely protectionist and won't let western companies dominate an industry
and
> China always steals the best shit and makes it their own

This is going to be good.

Literally nothing indicates that ans is going to moon anytime soon. Volume is low, hype is over, price can't break the 30k range..

I want to believe but it's hard

>

I am a holder, but I agree. Only thing that can set it off is more good news resulting in hype

It's painful man. I started trading crypto on May and only had good experiences since then, rarely lost money and had amazing gains. Things haven't been so good this month, but at least my portofolio was just stagnant, until I AnS completely fucked it.

Lost $200 on this for pure greed

It will. News about it spreading fast. Just bought another 70. It's a sleeping giant for sure

same. Hopefully it sits around ~230k for a while. I'm limited to how much I can buy per week and I don't want to keep sending a few ANS to a wallet and lose 1 ANS each tx.

That will make neo rise even more. Cause now every neo antshare create money

got 70 ants bought at varying prices.

currently about even on it with the dip. Just waiting for it to moon.

currently running a bot to keep trading around 5 of them and so far gained 3 extra ants.

This is the first coin I put 50% in

What does your bot do? Just buy low and sell high if there's a big enough gap in orders?

interesting.

Which language did you use to make your bot? python?

Binance....ANS exchange goes online on July 1st > 3rd Quarter starts July 1st, new name rolled out shortly after as was promised for 3Q.....I can see there being more hype/exposure around that time.

fucking walls
stop manipulating the market
i witnessed 8 btc wall moved from 260 to 255 to 254

and now 252
god

How the fuck is Neoscoin on Poloniex but ANS is not

what do you mean?

How much ANS are you guys hodling? I've read through the details and can definitely see this having a good shot at becoming a market leader in China. Still can't figure out where the price will be in a year. I'm hoping around the $100 mark as a solid base.

>Binance

Do you happen to have a source for 1st of July?

Thinking about buying back in. Hmmmmmm

Lamboland or the gutter for me lads

The thing that gives me confidence is ETC sitting at $2b

Let's buy lambos boys!!!!

yes and checks the market
i bought it, made in c++

How much did it cost?

math is fucking boring as fuck

About ~300. Sold a bit of ETH and my CFI to buy this stuff.

Hopefully it does well. I see some CFI shilling today, so hopefully that's not the next pump.

That was during the Great chink dump this morning. Some motherfucker had an 48 BTC wall and drove the price down from 260k to 230 k.

how do you make a decision based on the order book rather than the current trading price (which would be the naive approach I suppose)?

Yunbi is down

If you have low capital keep gambling on shitcoins . If you have larger assets invest in neo as it's chinese eth. Even situation similar. I remember how much of shit I got by /biz for buying eth at 10 and when at 18 before dao crash, yet now you won't see anyone talking shit about eth or how it will crash to 0

fuck knows. i've been watching this order book 4 hours and have no idea whats going on. i think we are just guinea pigs that have to keep the flow of money moving

good bag. I personally hold 2000. I will probably sell 20k ark if it reach 0.90 cents and buy ans with it. It would be great to accumulate 10k of ans before 20 dollars mark

We are looking for Beta testers for the next number 1. crypto trading app here on Veeky Forums. Join the Discord for further information discord.gg/QTQhgZf

It is. They released the newsletter today and the website update looks sweet. They also got a new advisor. CFI is going nowhere but up after than brutal shakeout

That's a shit ton of ANS
>$100,00

Or do you mean $10k of ANS?

80$

you can select the timeline and history. So you can use a bigger reference size.

Do you mind if I ask where you got it from, how long does it take you to make that $80 back?

look for leonardo on bitcointalk

took me 4 days to make 80 back