AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!

YOU TOLD ME TO INVEST IN LITECOIN AND NOW LOOK!!!!

God I hate you fuckin idiots please leave

its about to pump?????? i dont understand bt i think your a faggot. eth is crashing and will be worth 1 dollar in 3 days. the money has to go somewhere

shit dont go up 6000000 percent because you bought it. that was a jew joke. fuck btn

why would anyone invest in litecoin when bitcoin is on the verge of solving all its scaling drama. cmon people.

It's been $40-$50 all week. Right now it's $45.

Why is this news? LTC seems to be pumped once/twice a month by $5-$10. Next pump will take it to $55.

My predictions:

July: $55-$60
August: $65-$70
September: $75-$80
October: $85-$90
November: $95-$100
December: $105-$110

By the end of the year it should be $100 if not more.

What is the point of this coin? Honestly it just seems like a bitcoin clone, why would anyone want this junk? What can you do with litecoin?

>seems like a bitcoin clone
It is.

Try buying some btc and sending it to your exchange.
Now try the same thing with ltc.

you forgot the part where btc makes it irrelevant in august and it drops back down to $3 again

Never listen to shills. The advice for long term hold is only applicable to people who bought the coins before the huge pump.

>lower transaction fees
>no delays

nope

thats the fucking key. ltc go hard tho. second coin ever created. i fuck with it.

aug first???????????????

But I have bought some btc and sent it to an exchange. At most it takes 10 to 15 minutes. Do you honestly think a faster transaction speed is going to warrant all of these exchanges switching from btc to ltc?

btc can get fast transaction speeds too.

>>no delays
riiiiiiiiiight
Even ETH is way faster than this shit.

give me a brief rundown on august first.

something something scaling?

yup. now is the time to take your LTC profits, people. don't say you weren't warned.

its a lot cheaper to invest in??? Higher gains if it succeeds. What's wrong if its a cheaper clone?

cheaper fees as well. That for sure would peak their interest.

Why do you feel the need to outright lie?

I've actually used LTC for transfers, dumbass.

BTC:
1. Slow
2. Super high transaction fees (some are paying the same price in transaction fees as what they purchase!)
3. Reliability issues in commerce.
4. Constantly fluctuates in price.
5. Bitcoiners/Miners are divided.
6. Updating/Upgrading issues (no one knows how well segwit2x and other updates will work, as no testing has been done)
7. Numerous other issues.

LTC:
1. Super Fast
2. Low transaction fees (pennies or less). Works great in all internet transactions and at ATM's/cash machines.
3. No reliability issues. Works in commerce really well.
4. Stable
5. No division among litecoiners and miners.
6. No update/upgrading issues.
7. No issues at all that I know of.
8. Don't have to worry about ICO's crashing this coin like ETH.

We all have fuckboy. LTC, ETH and BTC. ETH is the slowest of the the lot at the moment. There's a reason that shit was shutdown on most exchanges recently. Bloated shitcoin and it isnt even running any real dapps. Fuck out of here

>Huur im the only person who has ever transferred a coin

>at the moment
Wow great logic, shithead. BTC and LTC are on par with transfer time.

>August 1st

LOL..you realize updating/upgrading BTC is going to take more than a day right!!! It's going to take months with numerous issues along the way no matter if they decide for a soft/hard fork. BTC has grown to big for it's own good. Updating/upgrading servers and getting all the miners in agreement has been a total pain in the ass.

this. bought at 39 and made $1000 today.

>fast
bc no one uses it

LTC is only fast & cheap because no one uses it

>no one uses it
>#1 crypto coin in China

You really prove your intelligence.

ya they have a think that makes minier use the code. if they dont mine the solf fork they dont mine. it will be pretty instance

segwit2x has not been tested, it's alpha-stage update, not even in beta yet

Charlie lee did plenty of testing with segwit & lightning.network before implementing those updates/updates. He studied at MIT. He knows what he's doing. LTC's dev team is top notch compared to any other coin.

Bitcoin developers are a foolish bunch.
Ethereum's developers are a total joke.

whatever the market did to you, I am glad

>the thinks the university meme is definitive proof that someone know what they are doing

That would apply at most institutions or universities but you just don't waltz into MIT

Be patient and diversify your portfolio.
The only thing that LTC needs is better marketing.