This is it. It's the next "big thing". 99% of the planet doesn't know what a crypto is yet...

This is it. It's the next "big thing". 99% of the planet doesn't know what a crypto is yet, but they will in the next 5 years.

We are still in the early adoption phase. Invest. Spread your money across the top 10-20-50 cryptos and just hold. Don't try and swing or day trade unless you're absolutely sure of what the fuck you're doing. The market will rip your head off and shit down your neck. Don’t worry about the day to day price. If any one coin you’re invested in moons it will erase your losses on any others by many orders of magnitude.

Don’t get emotionally invested in any particular coin. You’re in this to make money, you’re not buying a fucking prom dress. DYODD. Stay away from memecoin bullshit. Find cryptos that have solid fundamentals and a chance at real world adoption. If someone comes into the market with a “better” coin than one you’re invested in don’t throw a shitfit about it. Embrace it. Buy that one too. AltaVista was king shit of the interwebs in the year 2000. Just a couple years later Google was kicking their ass all over the place. Don’t be AltaVista.

In 2-3 years this will hit critical mass. Money will flood in from every middle-class joe schmoe investor trying to get a piece of the action. You’re going to see "Morgan Stanleys" of crypto pop up to make investment easier for the average consumer.

You are seeing the .com bubble of 98-01 forming right before your very eyes, but it's still 1995. Get in. And when every talking head on TV is bloviating about how great crypto investments are - GET OUT.

>B…but it’s already a bubble, isn’t it?
Not even fucking close. When the .com and housing market went POOF over $8 trillion in wealth was lost on each occasion. The crypto market needs to grow over 100 fold before we’re in bubble territory.

Be patient, invest wisely, and in just a few years your financial future will be set.

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/upcomingPumps
t.me/upcomingPumps/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ADDENDUM: Stop being so fucking concerned with "market caps". These are crypto-CURRENCIES. Not stocks. You might as well argue against the "market cap" of the dollar for all the sense it makes.

Solid advice.

I Forgot about the 0.05 Btc i invested in ETH for like 6 month and it was like. 0.85 (including what btc has risen in the time).

So now i have like 4.5 Btc in like 20 of the Top 50 coins and i'm deperately trying to look away.

Congrats. It's ok to look, just don't get weak hands.

Yes. We are at the forefront of technology. Territory of Zuckerberg nerd autists. Tip of the fucking spear. Word of mouth about the insane gains will make this grow. Once the greedy banks and masses are asses step in, we will drown in cash. Cash out when hairdressers debate about Ethereum vs. Bitcoin.

Yes but i would like to get it out of my head for a week or month.

During the ETH Crash i basicly lost nothing, because is had something in everything. Since it's not moving anywhere it's easy to just hold.

So does anyone have any opinion of when the next april/may tier boom can happen? the market cap 3x during that period

fucking this
crypto trading is more akin to forex than stocks/bonds

Yeah and they're trying to get rid of cash now. Every time they do we get a little richer.

I was originally just going to buy some Bitcoin for the future gains. But now I'm thinking this is the stock market after the crash of 1933. Penny stocks Galore. Just put a little bit here in there and everywhere and you can't lose.

Pretty much.

I would also make another observation that applies probably to other people here. Saving money is hard money will burn a hole in your pocket. I don't waste my money on junk but I Do by a lot of useful tools that make my life easier and let me be more productive period I think I have just about everything I need but but what do I do then?
If I don't start investing my money somewhere the consumerism will take over and next thing I know I'll have a new iPhone.

very VERY good point.

what makes you think it's the next big thing?

In 1990 VR was the next big thing

Smart Watches were the next big thing

There have been so many next big things in the past, just because something is growing doesn't mean that it will sustain

People's trust in the state is declining everywhere. The banks are out of control with corruption they are trying to get rid of paper money so they can create all money digitally. If you have a hedge against that already in place I think people would pick it over the system that keeps robbing them. This is the first technology that can compete with the bank.

that copypasta is stale and bottom shelf ramen tier

smart move

This is basically your index fund

t.me/upcomingPumps join if you want to invest in a smart way

This, I'm not even interested in how much my crypto shekles are worth at the moment, just going to hold onto them for 5 to 10 years and see what happens.

Stock up on bitcoin now before its too late,once segwit/lightning is implemented bitcoin will be ready to start mass adoption and you will be scrambling to buy bitcoin at 100k+ a coin.

Tell me more about Segway lightning

Hello Veeky Forums. I haven't posted in 5 weeks now. Some of you will know me already, and I am bringing you the goodies. t.me/upcomingPumps/ thank me later!

seems like they are those arabs that literally bankrobbed bittrex with their pumps in winter

shut up! No way they are accepting noobs like you or maybe you have 55+ Bitcoin? Otherwise I dont see how.

i just joined, probably they will stop accepting new fags soon ;^)

You guys couldn't be more obvious I the shilling
With that said, I just joined. Let's pump all night long