Caesar is a warmonger and a tyrant. I'm looking for some brave senators to join me in taking him down

Caesar is a warmonger and a tyrant. I'm looking for some brave senators to join me in taking him down.

Are you brave enough to join us in defending the Republic's virtue and honor?

Brutus pls. If you cared about honor and virtue you would have died with Pompei instead of surrendering and kissing Caesar's ass like a pussy you are

Caesar Did Nothing Wrong

>t.gallic senator

A gang stabbing an unarmed man.
Brave.

I see a contradiction.

If you are so fucking brave, oppose him politically, you ponce.

I hope his heir kicks your fucking ass.

>Romans
>Hating a warmonger.

I have a bad feeling about that autistic fuck boy of Caesar's. He keeps talking about marble and looks too attached to those toy legions of his and goes fuckcrazy when that kid Varus accidentally destroys them.

>Muh republic
>Muh honour
>Muh Caesar is a tyrant baww
Go hang out with that lardass Pompei you pretentious weasel. Caesar is virtuous, charismatic and yall are just butthurt cause the madman made it and you are not top dogs anymore.

>Go hang out with that lardass Pompei

In two widely-separated parts of Egypt...

"Ave, anonimus. My men and I will cross the Rubicon River tonight with the intention to restore Rome's order; my scouting light cavalry sighted you this evening and brought you to me. You –being an educated barbarian who is well-versed in politics, warfare and history– could accompany us in this journey. What do you say?"

I jump on him and murder him with my bear hands thus preventing the inevitable decline and destruction of Rome.

For this act statues are erected in my name throughout the republic. Rome is preserved, emperors don't exist, thus preventing Theodossius' destruction of Roman temples at the hands of Christfags. Rome has space travel by 1500s

Rome is renamed into the Intergalactic Republic of Rome (IRR)

All because I killed a tyrant near a river

Lol that beta bitchboi who always gets sick?

Watch out for Antonius, that dude is dangerous

I mean, I know I'm not a citizen and stuff, but, if I become loyal to you, can you appoint me magistrate somewhere in the city?

>kill dictator
>plunge rome in triumvirate hell that leads to rise of the imperators
Haha that sure showed them, right my fellow optimates?

MAKE ROME MAGNA AGAIN

>not a citizen
YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

Hahahab le trump menes xd

Tyrant, maybe. Yet no roman would have ever labeled or objected to 'warmongering'. Romans were a little upset at Augustus and his successors decision to NOT warmonger.

>you would have died with Pompei
Pompey ran away until he was murdered. Cato was the one who did the "honorable" thing.

>Yet no roman would have ever labeled or objected to 'warmongering'.
Top kek, you do realize that one of the accusations laid at Caesar's feet was "illegal warfare", right?

So you're assembling some kind of an Optimate Squad?
>The worst of the worst

>He builds theaters.
>Convicts traitors.
>Possessed by his ancestors.
>And Cimber? He's just crazy.

Rome has never started a single war.

AYO WHERE DA ITALIAN WOMEN AT